Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 367.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Balancing an MMO

blappo - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

The point that i get from this Is there are killers and more killers in Albion. All game mechanics in the game circle 1 principal make gear to use gear to fight. If you are not fighting or trying not to get killed IE blue areas and yellow then there is pretty much nothing to do. So while there are social players, they are social killers, achievers social achievers ect. There is not much worthwhile play outside of the PVP, which the killer community spends all their effort railing is helping care…

• Balancing an MMO

Beitrag

i watched this video recently and thought about the misbalance of albion. i have not played for 6 months and want to come back someday but albion has issues i think this video helps i hope players and devs will use this to discuss the future of the game youtu.be/1drDuaQXm_U

• Player Population

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „@Redbowl thanks for your feedback. Since you last played, we have addressed some issues with expedition vs open world balance. We have further increased the fame bonuses in black zones and made some changes to expeditions to prevent speed running. The open world is by far the best place to progress and you can often do this with cheaper gear (prices have come down a lot since you last played) for an excellent risk-reward ratio. When it comes to open world dungeons, the feeling y…

• Immersiveness of the world

blappo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I really dont know how this took a hard left into roleplaying, immersive content is important outside of that aswell. Things that engage you as a player, even for those who dont take on their identity have many desires for interactions and events

• It is all about Progression

Beitrag

I agree the feeling of progress is none existent. This is the downfall of Level free games in most games you play for an hour of 2 and level up Instant feeling of having done what you should to get stronger. Even though fame levels are similar they mean SOO much less when it comes to what you can do with gear. In a game like WoW level and gear determines the dungeons i could run at a given time. Here i just need to make it to T4 then buy some strong gear. As i level things may get a bit easier b…

• complains about imbalance, then goes on to say anyone who gets a city gets access to x.y.z.a.b.c.d.e.f, ect ect ect. that no one else gets. wtf idiot

• Swamp Dragon Mount

blappo - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „@blappo do you not know about the t8 rare mounts? they have abilities, invis, firetrail, speed boost. “ why would i know about them my T4 horse does fine.

• Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Zarf: „Hello Tuckazor, While that might be cool, the DEVs have stated in the past, that we cannot even hide our helms. Since this game was primarily designed for PvP, they want players to at a quick glance, know what equipment their opponents have equipped, so they will know possible spells that they can use. “ You mean shit-bag easy mode PvP for cowards. You shouldn't know the strength of your opponent by looking at them. All that encourages is no-consequence ga…

• Player Population

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „1) For the following reasons: people would constantly run into empty or over-farmed dungeons. And there was no point in designing a nice in dungeon progression, as there was no way to control which mobs are up or down at any point in time. It‘s very frustrating to clear a dungeon only to find that the boss is down. Note that our expeditons are pretty much the same as Eve‘s high sec missions. “ you argue that people run through the dungeon and there isnt a boss at the end or its …

• Balancing Non-Consensual PvP

blappo - - Developers' Statements

Beitrag

So just back to the main thread topic. Balancing the non consensual PVP. IE Ganking. VS PK This isnt really about the combat issues there are factors causing it that arent 100% combat related Who cares about PK... thats fine. It is hard for solos to do .. I suggest dramatic changes to mounts. Such as remove the flee or finding capabilities by this i mean 8 Second mount 8 second dismount unless forced. I think this will make it much easier to fight when people are not on mounts 90% of the time. T…

• Player Population

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „1) For the following reasons: people would constantly run into empty or over-farmed dungeons. And there was no point in designing a nice in dungeon progression, as there was no way to control which mobs are up or down at any point in time. It‘s very frustrating to clear a dungeon only to find that the boss is down. Note that our expeditons are pretty much the same as Eve‘s high sec missions. 2) Hardcore expeditions are a very small part of the Kay update. The key focus is invasi…

• Swamp Dragon Mount

blappo - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

possibly a work in progress but the information if you click around seems off.. like it has a spell... as of now mounts dont have spells i have a place in the forums i spoke about giving mounts spells rather than different speeds. This could be forshadowing or maybe really old, just some other things that are wierd inside the spell has cast times and costs ect. BUT no dmg numbers... idk what to make of it.

• Player Population

Beitrag

We can talk CCU all we want, if those are players online they dont matter to me. I am a guild master and i can say these CCU numbers are obviously worthless. There are X% of players in caerleon and Y% in open world. But here is what matters to me. Over the course of launch till now you have lost players, Every day I go recruit players, every day i kick players, every day players leave my guild for X.Y or Z reason.. as they dont need to provide reasons i have 0 ideas as to why some do... join 2 d…

• I would even not that we have many cases where stats dont change based on IP, normal to good often makes 0 different visably, if something happens i would like to know, If nothing happens then you need to fix it, there should be 0 instance of that. Your system forces hundreds of each lower tier quality to be crafted to make 1 high tier if the low tiers all are the same. as +100 only happens at 1/1000 and in some cases 'bags' every stage seems to be identical. I have proposed changes to your Craf…

• @Teech I hypothesized a better black zone would be the enchantment rates only applying to certain materials for each type of zone. I think even in RC this could be true. In desserts skins have the enchantments no other resource would get the rate. in mountains Ore, in forests wood, in swamps fibers, I think they need to come up with enchantment for stone, it seems silly not to. using enchanted stone could have many different benefits, bonus to nutrition, bonus to resource return, bonus to qualit…

• I find Royals underpopulated ... I get T5s full mostly, T6 is 2/5-4/5 most of the time... So for safety its nice, But if im wanting to earn some silver i still go to mercia.

• Zitat von Korn: „The baseline fame progression for resources is much stronger than that for mobs. This means that when you gather in high tier zones you get a huge multiple on your fame/hr just because the high tier resources give much more fame than the low tier ones. For mobs, the baseline fame difference per tier is much smaller. hence the bonuses to offset that. “ This is only true in Mercia and Cumbia @Korn

• Ok so if you are new to sheets the first thing i would recommend is duplicate this first sheet you created. It will retain all the info, INCLUDING The format is what is important. Then you can change each sheet name next to each item. after this use all the information as template for the next item. Another option is to duplicate it 1 time. Then create the template page where all the values are empty but format should be present in some cells you will need placeholder values or create manual siz…

• [Suggestion] Kingdom Wars

Beitrag

I proposed something like this about adding another continent on the continent everyone selects a faction, No guilds or alliance tags are visible among allies on the isle. To enemies the only name each person has is X faction [Rank] Also what i did there with rank.. I think titles from guilds Or alliances if your in one should be shown. It would be nice to know if i just killed some guild leader or just a pawn. Or the war chief of an alliance ect. something there i think. EDIT Another option is …

• About new and old vanity items.

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von UnGarsQuiBricole: „Zitat von lustweed: „Zitat von UnGarsQuiBricole: „As I understand it, you would use the skin vanity item and it would apply to a skin slot, affecting a corresponding equipment slot. The effect would remain until replaced by another skin and wouldn't be affected by death. “ ok thx , but : one time use (wear off mean destroy) / untradable (often mmo call it bound to char) / normal (excepy infinite durability) consumable (lets hope according to albion s…