Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 706.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• New 2018 iPad Pro

postlarval - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Hi @postlarval This issue should be fixed with today's patch [09. January 2019] Nimue Patch 5 , please let us know if there's still any issue on your device! “ Yes, I can confirm it now works. Thank you.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Bigboyz: „I guess I don’t understand why you’re opposed to a vote. “ Because this is suggested every 2nd week by some retard.. “ He’s just making sure you’re not disappointed this week. There’s enough retard in him to keep it going for several more weeks as well. Grab some popcorn and enjoy the comedy show.

• New 2018 iPad Pro

Beitrag

Zitat von Saffiana: „Have you been accepted into the iOS beta test? Your device definitely meets the required spec to run the game. “ Yes, I was testing it on my previous iPad Pro and it was working fine. This is an issue with the newest 2018 iPad Pro. I believe it’s only with the top model that has 1TB and 6GB RAM, which is what I have. Someone in the thread reported it was working on on one of the lower-end 2018 models.

• Maybe you don’t understand the concept of “testing”. The game is not released on iOS. You’re supposed to be testing it on iOS, not playing it like it’s a released game. If you want to play AO, use Windows, macOS, or Linux. Get a fucking clue. Posts like this from half-wit entitlement babies are getting tiresome.

• Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „@postlarval what happens exactly? You can't install the app or it closes itself after starting the app? @Veetus there was a patch today [13. December 2018] Nimue Patch 3 “ Well, as I described in my post in the iOS test forum on November 24th (New 2018 iPad Pro), the app starts and says it requires 2GB RAM to run, then shuts down. This is a 2018 iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB model, which has 6GB RAM. If you look in the other thread, you’ll see a response from another poster who says it…

• Updated to iOS 12 constant crashes

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Thanks for the reports, we are looking into this. So far it looks like a Unity related problem that is also affecting other games on iOS 12. “ Still won’t run on a new 2018 iPad 12.9” with 6 GB RAM.

• The Forging of a Stormlord

postlarval - - Chronicles of Albion

Beitrag

Zitat von KatherineKore: „delete this “ Shut this one up.

• New 2018 iPad Pro

Beitrag

Well it doesn’t Work on the iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB, 6GB RAM. I’ve checked the unit with the Status app and it indeed says there is 6 GB RAM. The most powerful iPad in the entire lineup and AO can’t run on it. WTF?!?

• New 2018 iPad Pro

Beitrag

I have the new iPad Pro 12.9” 1TB Albion won’t start. Says I don’t have the required 2GB to run it. THe IPad has 6GB RAM. Please fix.

• So, it sounds like with some fancy footwork, a few alts, and lots of gold you could wind up as sole owner of multiple guild islands. Or am I missing something?

• Zitat von owensssss: „it took you 3 days to come up with that “ I don’t spend all my time on game forums. I’m not a loser like you.

• stale on game; some suggestions

postlarval - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von MadMagnus: „- arena needs rewards, should be viable time sink for fame and silver; daily quests would be enough “ No. You shouldn't be rewarded for taking on zero risk.

• Zitat von owensssss: „ wow, I hope they preserve your brain for science “ They probably should, since yours rotted in the jar. It's probably due to the sheer amount of stupidity that infected it.

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Blah blah blah... “ I don't need to provide evidence, it's an opinion. Grow a brain. If you want to advance the topic, stop replying. No one forced you to respond in the first place. That's all your own doing.

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „A PC-only market won't sustain this type of game. It will be dead by 2020 if they drop mobile. “ Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters?Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now. “ What makes this g…

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „A PC-only market won't sustain this type of game. It will be dead by 2020 if they drop mobile. “ Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters?Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now. “ What makes this game far better than any other PC-only game? Nothing…

• 2/4 Trial Keys Available

postlarval - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

YENJT22FEPEZE9FKVMYWRXEW6 43GZDYCJ3VRZ3WV6HYTYKF4HF EQQPWXWAZFUZQ6WXQYDEYZ3AH MRFLX99RTV2ZUJ62TFZXHMG7J

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „A PC-only market won't sustain this type of game. It will be dead by 2020 if they drop mobile. “ Do you have any data or information to support this claim? Like sales, subscription and financial figures for starters? Albion Online's Playstore and IOS versions aren't even officially supported yet and the game is doing fine now. “ What makes this game far better than any other PC-only game? Nothing. It's just another run-of-the-mill PvP gankfest. …

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Zitat von postlarval: „Zitat von Xceed: „Just watched a video why I don't play Albion online thought he was going to bring up claymores jp. But what he says makes sense and my question is how many mobile users actually play Albion would it be better to drop mobile and focus on PC? And imagine how competitive the game would be for you top guys if alliances were dropped. Less zerg maybe. Really think Albion should do polls it seemed to work better than intended on osr. …

• Zitat von Xceed: „Just watched a video why I don't play Albion online thought he was going to bring up claymores jp. But what he says makes sense and my question is how many mobile users actually play Albion would it be better to drop mobile and focus on PC? And imagine how competitive the game would be for you top guys if alliances were dropped. Less zerg maybe. Really think Albion should do polls it seemed to work better than intended on osr. “ Mobile is where the money's at.