Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 73.

• Quote from Korboz: “First off, I respect your decision and understand why you've taken this stance. However, as a long time EVE player who lives in Wormholes (a VERY similar concept to Roads for those that don't know) I would like to offer a counter argument. The problem of groups gaining an advantage by having a map is going to happen anyway. Larger groups are going to either track it by hand or develop internal tools or discord bots or whatever else. By explicitly allowing 3rd party mapping to…

• Quote from Solix: “Just abolish "crafting armor" so that the non-consenting "victim" at least has the reasonable ability to equip themselves to properly defend themselves. Everyone wants to be the apex predator out there 'crushing n00bs and smashing bads' then complain when the n00bs and bads et. al. are suddenly nowhere to be found. If the gatherers could gather with the same efficiency in combat armor they would feel less like fodder and more like competent contenders in a skirmish and might b…

• Golden Color on Destiny Board Bug

A.Frosted.Wolf - - Bugs

Yup. Fixed the link so the picture now shows.

• Golden Color on Destiny Board Bug

A.Frosted.Wolf - - Bugs

The colors are all off on different items in the destiny board. 48zkBB548zkBB5.jpg

• Quote from Neef: “The biggest thing I'm unhappy about is the Royal armor line, Your making it so that alll our fame is split from 3 nodes into 5 nodes making us have to level NOT ONLY AVA armor but Royal too, Royal armor has been ingame forever and now you want to make its own tree thats fine and all but we shouldn't have to fame royal out of nowhere after it being part of the game for some long, Really it isn't even its own line its pretty much an upgraded version of the Scholar line and other …

• Gonna go ahead and post this here again since the last thread gained no traction. ---------------------------------------------- 88 Artifact Boots to 100 after the split is going to cost 1,320,081 Fame Credits x5 nodes (Rune, Soul, Relic, Royal, Ava) = 6,600,405 Fame Credits x3 for Cloth, Leather, Plate = 19,801,215 Fame Credits 88 Artifact Helms to 100 after the split is going to cost 1,320,081 Fame Credits x5 nodes (Rune, Soul, Relic, Royal, Ava) = 6,600,405 Fame Credits x3 for Cloth, Leather,…

• Straight disagree. Where can I downvote....

• It seems like SBI doesn't want to increase the maximum IP which is why the veterans who maxed their DB out are getting screwed.

• @Retroman 88 Artifact Boots to 100 after the split is going to cost 1,320,081 Fame Credits x5 nodes (Rune, Soul, Relic, Royal, Ava) = 6,600,405 Fame Credits x3 for Cloth, Leather, Plate = 19,801,215 Fame Credits 88 Artifact Helms to 100 after the split is going to cost 1,320,081 Fame Credits x5 nodes (Rune, Soul, Relic, Royal, Ava) = 6,600,405 Fame Credits x3 for Cloth, Leather, Plate = 19,801,215 Fame Credits 88 Artifact Chest to 100 after the split is going to cost 2,640,163 Fame Credits x5 no…

• I would love if they had a tab at the vanity merchant that we could trade items in for tokens and vise versa. Trade in a Nightmare/Spectral/Rageclaw for a token to unlock as a skin, without having to remove the actual item from the game.

• It's not about the IP. It's about how the destiny board looks. Avalonian armor is still fresh. Just give everyone an even playing field and start all Avalonian lines at zero for weapon and armor in combat and crafting. I'd rather be 700/800 fr 400/400 and work on the NEWEST line than be uneven and all over the place.

• @Retroman This isn't the best way to go about it. Royal armor has existed under the artifact line for a long time and everyone leveled up to max under that assumption. Avalonian armor is fresh enough. Treat it like the Avalonian weapons and start everyone from 0. Start the next phase of the game on an even playing field for everyone. X/100 for all armors and weapons for every line except Avalonian. Everyone has to start at zero on the new content. This should also apply to crafting. X/100 on eve…

• I really think it's a good idea to completely remove gear and consumable swapping in CD's. If you run in to a hard counter, you just better hope you have more skill or can run away! Infinite swapping is cancer.

• Weapon Crafting Fame on weapons are split correctly 100/100 transfers to all nodes. Armor Crafting Fame however, are only giving 92/100 to everything from 100/100. Is this intended? Armor Combat Fame being 400/400 prior is splitting to 83/100 in all nodes. Is this Intended? Are we being forced to Fame up again after spending all the time/money/energy to max out prior? I can understand starting at zero (0) for the new lines, but not on the old stuff.

• Remove Open World. Instance is the only way forward. Playerbase brought it upon themselves.

• Battle axes should have a bigger bleed. I'd like to see them make it sort of like a 1 handed curse staff, where you can use your E to "POP" the bleed stacks on them as a controlled big damage vs a timed one and then give you a small percent of the health back.

• More Cluster Queue shenanigans. Boring mechanic...

• Hideouts are killing the game with no limit on number per zone. Also the distance of how close they can place them should be updated. Also needs to be a channel to enter.

• Quote from Tabor: “safe faming in BZ is not very fitting in Albions core design. ” It's the BLACK ZONE. The entire point is risk vs reward. There should be no such thing as safe in the black zone. Hideouts should not be close enough to anything such as territories/Hellgates/Dungeons Change the bubble. you move a step, it drops. #RemoveAOut.

• Assign an outlaw buff for A-ing out of a dungeon before killing the boss. (Stop Hideout camping) Add Multiple Entrances to Static Dungeons. (Since yall want to scout, scout 5+ passages inside...)