Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 32.

• Quote from wolfo70: “Quote from Lama88: “I agree with that weapon swaping should be allowed in 2v2 ( because i actually play 2v2 with a healer ) and yes i bring swaps , and i dont think it is broken since this option is viable to everybody and if you dont want your oponents to swap just run after them and put them into combat . If the swaping will be removed it will make healer + dps comb imposible to play agains quaterstaff+blazing/dagger/perma/xyz . Now we have some variety we have plenty of o…

• If the issue is absolutely needing swaps or else 1 shots reign supreme, or merc helm becomes mandatory, then why not simply create a stun break potion? Or make it so resist or gig pots break stuns. Problem solved and you still have a tactical choice of using res pot or healing pot etc.

• Come on dood. 2m isn’t gonna suddenly make this weapon unusable.

• I sincerely hope 1h dagger isn’t supposed to be doing more dmg lol

• Reflects are Pre-resist. So when you dmg, you’re seeing the dmg you do after their resist is applied. However, you’re taking the damage before resist is applied, ie a lot more dmg.

• Yeah daggers need to be tweaked. Hopefully not nerfed to the ground. Tone down 1h healing so they can’t solo group dungeons? It should at best maybe keep you even with the amount of dmg you take as a result of popping it. The damage is a little ridiculous for pve. But I guess something has to be #1 in avas and it’s single target. Death givers are bonkers.. think everyone knows that needs an adjustment. I don’t think bloodletter is broken really. It’s specter jacket that is kinda nutty with a tap…

• I love the W and E’s for frost, but I suffer from the same. I can’t spam a button nonstop without feeling it after gaming sessions. I have everything bound on my mouse and it’s still repeated stress. Also why I hate flash heal but that’s a different story and I can at least get by with generous heal. I actually considered doing this “turbo” thing as a result and would like to hear an official word from SBI if possible.

• Smart Cluster Queue

Helthros - - Developers' Statements

Wow, this missed the mark completely. This won’t fix the issue. The groups that abuse cluster queuing have enough people to sacrifice for 10 minutes. They key is the people being zoned out in the first place! If you have a small/medium size group getting half their force zoned out before the initial engage, you’ve already won. The groups abusing cluster queue bring more than enough to justify it.

• I’m all for positive changes to make more interactive gameplay. Bows are straight cheese because you either auto attack someone down with just auto attacks and zero skill or you get purged/rising blow’d to irrelevance. I also don’t agree with light xbow set up. All point and click low cd abilities that annihilate. But what you are suggesting missed the mark. Better range and more kiting? How much more broken would warbow be? More auto attack dmg? That’s just feeding the inherent design of regula…

• On kiting melee players.

Helthros - - Rants

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Gibba: “Dagger OP now... lol ” How you find that?U was killed a bunch of times by dagger users? Maybe L2p? 90% of dagger builds are counterable like hell I offer you to prove your sentence in duels Take any 1hdagger build and let’s test that with flat t6 gear I’ll take some popular OW sword/bow/curse (like Equarts carving, Nausk warbow etc) builds and we’ll find out how OP dagger is I have the same IG name ” deathgivers are insane right now. The dmg on chain slash …

• Could just be a cd thing. Not sure why the heavy crossbow E, doing less damage and being a skill shot, also had a higher CD. Yes it has interrupt, but if you’re saving it to interrupt then you’re not using it for a dmg, and that artificially makes the cd even higher.

• Most healers can be killed in a demon helmet silence... You should NOT be able to solo a healer unless you have specifically built yourself around it. And even then, it should require perfect execution. Keep making healing in this game miserable and undesirable and see what happens to content.

• On kiting melee players.

Helthros - - Rants

Dagger is just overtuned right.

• Spears

Helthros - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Maybe a cheese 1 shot pike build, but not for group content from what I’ve seen.

• Quote from Owlsane: “Quote from Helthros: “Didn’t know how’s needed a buff.. aren’t they one of the best ranged weapons out there? Whispering bow could use a hand and not sure what happened to longbow, but reg bow, warbow, and badon bow are alll great A or S tier weapons. ” Best ranged weapon? Not all friendo. But i know that lots of people disagree about my point because they have trauma bias towards of warbow and reg bow. The only thing that makes reg bow S tier is if they have 0 purges otherw…

• Spears

Helthros - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

They need more damage really. I’ve been messing around with spears trying to like it but then you come across a sword or dagger and you’re left wondering wtf you’re even playing spears. Just look at chain slash vs impale. It’s insane lol. It seems like they are taking the approach of focusing on a weapon tree one at a time. Daggers got love, arcane getting love, hopefully spears are next.

• So if you admit 1 shot builds can kill healers, and we make healers easier to kill, how much easier will it be for 1 shot builds? I don’t get why people want to destroy healing. Then people wonder why it’s hard to find a healer for your group content.

• Didn’t know how’s needed a buff.. aren’t they one of the best ranged weapons out there? Whispering bow could use a hand and not sure what happened to longbow, but reg bow, warbow, and badon bow are alll great A or S tier weapons.

• Open to all these fixes. I wanted to main bear paws for my dps weapon but they are just inferior.

• Flash heal needs to change. I holy heal a lot and I hate when I get asked to swap to flash heal. Spamming Q mindlessly is such a brain dead play style. I feel like the strategic feel of generous having to decide who needs a heal more and repositioning is better. Has serious counter play with knock backs and interrupts. But flash, you just select a target and spam until your Q disintegrates.