Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 347.

• Imagine being this rude. It isn't news that you have to re-download mobile, and they've stated tons of times it's being worked on. Have a shred of decency.

• Olaf you must also bear in mind that the weekend is always a much busier time for the game as a whole, and by transitive property, the black zone. Try again tomorrow through Thursday and get another feel for it. T5 black zones are a ghost town in general other than people passing through, so those are pretty much safe. The higher the tier, the less safe.

• swiftclaw price

Azlen - - General Questions & Discussions

Ah, I see you're new here. Welcome to Albion my friend. Just because you sell something and you liked how much it used to sell for doesn't mean anything is wrong. The game is a player driven economy, so price changes are inevitable. You have to accept that, or you will fail in Albion. If anything, Swiftclaw mounts going down in price is a good thing, as it'll make newer players such as yourself more likely to ride them and avoid gankers. Point being: Just because you personally are unhappy with …

• Master Looter

Azlen - - Beginner's Questions

No, there are only 2 loot modes: group loot by default where everyone gets their own share, and Free for All, where everything is lootable by everyone.

• Guild Island Question

No, there can only be one guild hall on the guild Island, and it will always be the center plot. No matter island level 1 through 6, there will only ever be one "large plot" that can accommodate the guild hall, and that's in the center of the island.

• Quote from YipToe: “You can't take a group to go gathering. Nodes are in (very) limited supply as it is, there are far more profitable things to do as a group than go gathering together. The main issue with gankers is not the actual ganking. As a gather, I don't mind the odd one or two solo gankers or duo gankers but I don't go black zoning anymore due to EXIT CAMPING. What needs to be fixed is for it not to be worthwhile to attack gatherers in groups and to make solo ganking profitable. There a…

• If they continue to develop the mobile controls, there's the slightest glimmer of hope for switch. I'm holding out hope at least

• I was there with you. The biggest tip I can give is: go out in t4 gear. Sure, you're not as strong. Dungeon clears take longer. You'll potentially lose fights you could've won with better gear. But each death can be 30k instead of 200. You can learn, grow, and get stronger, without breaking the bank. And then, those victories will be so very sweet. Give it a try

• I do not know if that is bug or cheat

Azlen - - Bugs

When a player goes down to mobs, they have that 16 second timer. If a player goes down after getting attacked in pvp combat, but the mobs deal the final blow, the knock-down timer is 3 minutes. My guess as to what happened with you: you never hit your attacker once, but he hit you, and you both went down to mobs. So you received the 3 minute timer (there's no 9 minute timer that I know of) and he received the 16 second timer. So he stood up and executed you. Had you got even 1 tick of damage on …

• Support@albiononline.com are the only ones who can help you. Best of luck.

• Simple suggestion that'd help with organization. Instead of each chest's top area saying, for example: Currently: "Azlen's Adept's Chest" Allow it to be: "Azlen's Adept's Chest [Re-Name-able Section]" "Azlen's Adept's Chest 2v2 Hellgate Gear" ----- as an example. Bonus points for letting us pick an icon of an item to use as the icon for the chest.

• Simple Suggestion: Current Functionality: Friends' List set to Sort: Online: currently shows Online by Alphabetical, followed by Offline by Alphabetical. Suggested Functionality: Friends' List Set to Sort: Online: Show Online by Alphabetical, followed by Offline by "Last Seen" with most recent at top, and least recent at the bottom. Just a thought

• Transport is a central aspect in Albion. Resources are more important in this game than many other MMO's. Because the world is balanced around an ever-generating player-made economy, things like weight and slots were made as a balance. Honestly Albion has one of the more generous inventory systems. You probably come from a game that only has slots as mechanics and not weight. But they're tied together in an important way. It's just a system, and you'll get used to it buddy. As you get higher and…

• Oof 10 second load times would be basically unplayable in blackzone. The only people that I've ever seen with bad loading times didn't have SSD's, and getting them fixed the issues for those players. But even my friends with junky old regular hard drives never took 10 seconds to load. Sounds like you need to dive deeper. Did you migrate any old hardware over from the the prior build to your upgrade? Have you tried different copies of the game (Albion version vs. Steam version)? What about your n…

• I definitely think a timer would be fair for inactive players. It's not like they were able to gain any benefit since then, as they were inactive. That said though, if it ever comes about it won't help in this case. And neither will support. I know it kinda sucks to have missed the free move, but you've just got to bite the bullet and do it man. Now that you can pick up laborers, the process has never been easier. And with the increased addition of more yellow zones, you really only need to make…

• Yes, they made it so that in yellow zones specifically, Hard flagged players cannot attack Faction-Flagged Players. This was added to prevent the cheese mechanic of having lots of overgeared hard-flagged players that would down Faction-flagged players, and have a naked friend nearby of a different faction to come in and execute them.

• Quote from Deathskills: “Regarding dueling, I do disagree with you since it is betting on you winning the fight. This is proven to be an effective way to make silver when high specs and using overgear while standing naked. you know what the other plays so you can counter gear them in that 10secs which makes the fight one sided. It is cheesing a mechanic that actually gives an unfair advantage to one of the players. It might not be part of it but idk, feels weird that it's called a bet then. ” Fi…

• Paradox

@Piddle s post above is 100% spot on and is the best explanation of the "T4" mantra I've ever heard. Just to kind of add on since these go hand in hand, the other reason T4 (or any cheap gear) is important to take, is because as a newer player, you simply don't have the pvp experience. You don't know how to recognize death traps, you don't know how to counter builds, you don't know how to escape. You don't know practically anything, which isn't a bad thing, we were all there. But dying should be…

• If you died in a blue zone, the only possible explanation is you were Faction Flagged. You must've at one point, flagged up to represent a city faction, and didn't pay attention/forgot about it. Faction Warfare is the only way deaths in a blue zone are possible. You want to check your name for a colored flag to make sure you aren't Faction Flagged next time.

• Very simple suggestion: "/invite [Name]" should invite a player to your party, not your guild. "/ginvite [Name]" should invite a player to your guild. Simple functionality swap that would allow a chat command to invite players to your party without having to see them, have them added, or click that weird awkward button below your profile icon that literally only exists because there's currently no functional chat way to do it.