Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 834.

• ah yes, blame it on the devs because you can't play around the fact that you know the mechanics work like this :D. It's a fix non fix, its balanced as it is, no real need to change it, better shit to worry about. You are just salty your target ran away

• If you think it just takes a "copy paste of code" you are fucking dumb - this would require SBI to rebalance everything regarding roots and dashes/jumps and whatnot. It would make roots too powerful and they will require nerfing/rebalancing. Your not dying because they can dash your root/them escaping, your dying because you are bad at the game and can't play around the fact that they can dash your root. Keep this energy and redirect it towards fixing/updating broken abandoned weapon lines. Hell…

• Quote from Neesh: “Quote from kiliki: “Mira flaco, yo no sé quién sos, y vos no sabes quién soy... Aclarado los puntos, podes chuparme la pija un rato largo y tan largo como la pantalla negra que tengo y no me deja logear. repare, reinstale, hice 3 rutinas de yoga y no puedo entrar todavía. Unity tenés juegos al pe2 si no optimistas ninguno. Atte: yo cogiéndome a sus viejas ” Si tienes un problema, deberías contactarte a soporte en support@albiononline.com Atienden en español, pero no deberías i…

• Quote from Tabor: “@DildoSwaggings yeah most are on druidic atm but they typically run merc jacket with it for additional healing need. Just the seed is not enough heal power. Or they run protection W. There is always something to purge on nature build. ” gotcha thanks,i dont really play CD's

• Quote from Tabor: “So for whatever nutty reason barely anyone is running purge. You play purge well against nature and it is a fairly easy fight. ” dont they run druidic?

• Isnt robe of purity mainly used to counter swap/stun on 1h nature reset? Knight helmeting to make the swap possible would take too much time, just purge it then, but takes too much time.

• Your game is a laggy piece of shit

DildoSwaggings - - Rants

Ssd

• smart man, I taught this to players that had been playing for ages lmao

• I have many 5g Towers to sell

• Your game is a laggy piece of shit

DildoSwaggings - - Rants

I approve of SSD

• Quote from Gunnar216: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “So you are gathering deep in the black zone with no Terri's and no hideouts? I mean, you got balls, but your also an idiot and your income to loss shows it. You pretty much asking to be killed then complaining you got killed, it's not the game that is wrong, it's you that is bad at weighing your risks ” Kinda missing the point. Even if i had a hideout or territory, I need to to go through 4-5 zones in search of resources, not everything is going…

• Quote from Georg51: “Ok man, my hundreds of millions of silver and our killboards say otherwise. But whatever you need to convince yourself that I'm wrong lol. ” 100s of millions of silver could be 200 as they could be 999, pretty big gap there buddy. Also imagine having ''100s of millions of silver'' and wearing 6.1, fucking cheapo lmao.

• Quote from Georg51: “well then I'd argue you guys are doing wrong, but to each their own. P.s. 6.1 sets are 500k. And the guy on the panther still dies because we use cutoffs. Only takes 5 people. Low risk, extremely high reward. If we have to fight, we just utilize our mobility, lock down and kill the healer, then scramble and brawl the rest. I mean its not rocket science. Every time I see gankers out with t8 and panthers, I know they are just handicapped in skill. But hey not everyone can be t…

• Quote from Dagother: “Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Hellements: “Thank you for these ideas. I will bring them up to the devs 3. That sounds like a bug, we're looking into it. 9. Is planned in a similar form with loadouts, it didn't make it for the Rise Of Avalon Update and we hope to get it done for the next big content update. -Hellements ” Number 3 has been in the game since forever, its almost a feature now. "PARTY LEADERS ZONE IN". Should have been looked into it months ago tbh, but…

• Quote from Hellements: “Thank you for these ideas. I will bring them up to the devs 3. That sounds like a bug, we're looking into it. 9. Is planned in a similar form with loadouts, it didn't make it for the Rise Of Avalon Update and we hope to get it done for the next big content update. -Hellements ” Number 3 has been in the game since forever, its almost a feature now. "PARTY LEADERS ZONE IN". Should have been looked into it months ago tbh, but thank you.

• Quote from Georg51: “Quote from NdwZ: “Just mount for serius ganking is something like 1kk+ just a mount ” Dont know what kind of amateurs you gank with but if you can't gank properly with a 500k total set on swiftclaws in a party ono more than 5 then I guess you guys are very bad at ganking. ” because taking shitty 5.1 gear doesn't open you up for bigger fights that present. Also he is right, unless the panther you are chasing is an idiot you have 0 chance to catch him on a swiftie. When I used…

• So you are gathering deep in the black zone with no Terri's and no hideouts? I mean, you got balls, but your also an idiot and your income to loss shows it. You pretty much asking to be killed then complaining you got killed, it's not the game that is wrong, it's you that is bad at weighing your risks

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from PenguinSniper: “Quote from kheeta: “Do not understand your problem This game has one thing that most of MMO doesn’t have - nonstop balancing and meta shifting Imagine if devs would not do that Imagine stable meta not shifting for years Imagine only 2-4 powerful builds everyone using for years How long you’ll keep your interest to the game? ” Wait a minute.I'm gonna have to check through my post again, and see if there's a part where I actually asked for change... I…

• Quote from K9Tvz: “Am I crazy or does the Robe of Purity seem a bit OP in arena? I am seeing teams all run them and just lock points down due to the 5 seconds of knock back, being used in order and keeping anyone out entirely. Honestly 5 seconds of knock back seems insane. Like these should be limited to 1-2 knock backs IMO, not a solid 5 seconds of UNLIMITED knock backs. Just my opinion. ” Its a good item ideed, but no one really cares about arena balance

• Quote from SkylighterHK: “Quote from Midgard: “it all matters because of PvP ” So far what I learnt from the thread that PvP (ganking?) is good because it sustains the economy (crafted items got trashed). So, as least for PvE players, PvP only matters because of economy (i.e. non-PvP content). ” it matters both ways