Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 51.

• Demon boots

Nwiz - - General Questions & Discussions

50% movement, completely destroy the cloak. Because having f - cd is a great chance of death. I shield it is perfectly balanced, if you need a way to effectively destroy such a bunch - you need to lower the opponent’s hp before reaching the activation of the cloak, then finish off with one attack or long-term control. (Sorry I'm translating using Google) m.imdb.com/title/tt5167198/ Quote from iRawr: “Rat what? Hunter? How you merger this? It is doesn't meter, yes ofc you can alvays use a counter…

• Demon boots

Since I am a rat king it is not in my interests to show my vulnerabilities, I will say only one rat, only a rat effectively kills. How many of us are not nerfs, we will always find vulnerabilities and blind spots!) I advise you to watch the series The Hunt, it describes the problem of the hunter and the victim well. Interesting fact: in only 20% of attempts the hunter catches his target. Nothing can be gained without much effort and strategy ..758a5b93892c2c7d639f414dd32782b6.jpg

• Demon boots

wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Mortal_Agony wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Arcane_Orb And also any AOE control will allow to beat such a set.

• Demon boots

A vivid example: grave boots, grave helmet, Scholar Sandals. They constantly destroy good objects for the sake of a weak, dull meta. Well, at least there would be an equivalent exchange. What kind of genius is coming up with such crazy nerfs + 100% cd? There was hope for new Avalon items, but 80% of all useless trash... 596f88d3a1a2615d5bae7ace.png

• Demon boots

I see 3 groups of players: 1 Group: rats and solo players - they are against the nerf and think only about their own vitality. Group 2: looks at the situation sensibly in the framework of the balance, looking for a compromise beneficial for everyone. No adequate person wants to kill another artifact! Group 3: like the first one thinks only about himself and their own benefit, they are not interested in balance; they just add oil to the fire. Prefer nerf 60 s + 100%. In particular gangers, one-sh…

• Quote from Hollywoodi: “For the price, that is completly too weak... C'mon, can't you buff this a bit more? ” Not in their interests, wait a couple of years. They intend to make 70% shit. To merge with the rest of the mass of consumer goods against the general background. For example, all weapons from categories: hammers and maces, several axes and quarterstaff, and other useless in 1 on 1 things, more than half of all. Avalon weapons will not be better alas .. Why analyze the popularity of item…

• Just leave here. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…?postID=957785#post957785 No matter how much I promote obvious flaws in the balance of weapons, in the end they only respond to whiners who are tired of the helmet of the keeper, the grave helmet, who always ask to buff the course and dig up what already works. You can not improve 30% of the weapons, and wait until people find use for the rest. At least sometimes let the players create what they themselves want to play ...979hi986-455x450.jpg

• black monk stave

Nwiz - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

I also have an example ... cool, an artifact item that I use only in 5 x 5. In solo, 80% of weapons in the game will not win, 2 x2 is useless. One year ago and now everyone looks at the hammers and maces and accepts the fact that they seemed to be created for support, 30% of AOs are useless in solo. But you don’t rush there, keep changing working mechanics

• Quote from milletmvp: “Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from milletmvp: “А эта гильдия не больше, чем одна из причин, почему потенциально сильные коллективы не добирают людей в свои составы. ” Значит им, этим коллективам, это не надо.Единицы имеют актуальный рекрут-топик. Практически никто не в состоянии сформулировать идею сложнее "у нас кач, ганки и дайвы, покупайте наших слонов". Из приятного за последнее время - Less Stress. Еще пара болтается около топ-10 по пвп фейму. Остальные не интересны ничем…

• А когда вернут ваш старый слоган "Не бей, лучше обоссы" мне он больше нравился так держать молодцы!

• Quote from Maezoroth: “0% шансов выжить ” ha ha ha ha ha ha what kind of nonsense well for heaven’s sake stop rolling the barrel on the work things. I will give only 3 arguments (try to challenge them a little strategist) 1. About 40 times I absorbed the blow of such a build and then finished off its bearer and friend for one, I was in such a build albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/40487 (only I torch use) 2. I will not say explicit statements that the cloaks of Martlok, the …

• There are problems only in the number of one-handed axes, mace 2/3 are useless or effective only in PVE, hammers also have only 1 option

• Daddy=Squalor

Nwiz - - Forum Banter

Quote from KatherineKore: “It's a fucking video game. ” And now I have to turn a blind eye to the fact that in this game 20 people attack solo players for fun. if all this crazy nonsense made sense. I would not say that all these players are trash and place them on the scrapyard, but definitely not in the top alliances of AO! Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpgP. S. If you want change, start with yourself...

• regular whiners... To say that any subject can be opposed, I think, and so it is clear. Don’t understand why create 20 posts, pour your shit into 1 post, do not litter the forum. I could show you the assembly that counters such a build, but you did not deserve it. You are discussing consequence and not the reason, in turn, adequate people are looking for a solution to problems and do not whine as they feel bad/

• pjp4c4prnt.sc/pjp4c4

• FIX hellgate 2v2

Nwiz - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Weeblet: “that only do it for the sheer enjoyment of running and trolling and having no intentions of having a fight, but to only steal the chest. ” I do not agree, I always kill 1 in 2 similar builds (when there is no heal). All that you can only whine and say what is burning. You have no right to judge, even if my pvp strategy is worked out to the smallest detail, there is always a 50% risk of death.

• Daddy=Squalor

Nwiz - - Forum Banter

Quote from Midgard: “Are you drunk? ” Unlikely. But I know what I'm talking about. Maybe my English is bad, I write as I can

• Daddy=Squalor

Nwiz - - Forum Banter

How pathetic it is to attack 15 in 1, then run 20 minutes across the location, solo the dungeons and, as a result, drop from the horse 3 times and miss the target in the portal when the chase began in T7 location.(rhetorical question) However a miserable sight... The commander’s mindset of such content is particularly striking. What do we have, several large alliances that have no sense of honor, no brains and logic, no normal leaders who will say: guys, what the hell is going on here, did you h…

• FIX hellgate 2v2

Nwiz - - Feedback & Suggestions

This is why Albion is called the sandbox. No matter what kind of dirty strategies people use, everyone has the right to do what they want. If your anus is on fire and you couldn’t catch a 2 in 1 troll, reconcile, it will always be