Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 67.

• Quote from sp33dr4ge: “Agreed, no idea why we get 15,000 rep really fast, then as soon as you flag you go to -250 or -300 whatever it is. If you could build rep to 20,000 then lost it slowly that would be a bit less harsh. For a pvp game the flagging system sure does discourage it. I get it in the yellow zone as to give players starting out a chance, but red zones flagging shouldn't cause such a drastic drop in rep, especially from 15k down to -350 just for pressing the flag button.' ” I complet…

• Quote from Frostweaver: “Quote from Drmister27: “wait a second... people are still getting ganked enough to promote this type of change? It is absolutely astonishing how safe I feel gathering in red and black zones without this type of change. Hell, half the time I pay almost no attention what so ever and still end up fine. Edit: I am interested to see how this actually plays in testing though. ” Go read with understanding what you just wrote then try taking into consideration all the other fact…

• wait a second... people are still getting ganked enough to promote this type of change? It is absolutely astonishing how safe I feel gathering in red and black zones without this type of change. Hell, half the time I pay almost no attention what so ever and still end up fine. Edit: I am interested to see how this actually plays in testing though.

• @Snorri and @Vegetus, please go love each other in another thread. @Syndic as someone that does a fair bit of gathering and nowhere near as much pvping I can absolutely say that the current mount system almost completely eliminates risk. I don't need to pay much attention to what I am doing because I know if a group of pvpers comes near me i will be able to shoot a stun, hit ambush, and mount and get away 99% of the time. This honestly makes gathering in red/black sooooo much more boring and kin…

• Quote from ScratchMae: “You know Talion, no one really reads those terms of service, and if you guys really wanted to go about this properly, it should have been a warning, rather than banning your players for gold purchasing during a beta test. JMHO. ” It's kind of common sense to not buy gold from a third party source in the first place... oh and this entire thread kind of serves as a warning for future violators. JMHO

• I had meant this to be on other thread but I couldnt think of where it was located..... Quote from Korn: “Mounts With their new Gallop Mode mounts have become way more mobile, which has a strong impact on the game. First and most important traversal is now much faster and feels better. Ganking a mount is also now a lot more difficult, especially for solo gankers ” But yet Quote from Korn: “ - It is designed in such a way that it does not affect ganking: any damage instantly cancels the gallop mo…

• new changes has impacted ganking there is no way you can say it doesn't. If a player has a faster horse + sprint making it faster the person ganging has to be in a solid position to even be able to land a stun or damage in the first place, if not the person gets away. As @veton said if you use a solid path and actually using your brain a little bit you'll escape. Also, There are plenty escape abilities...many of which work while rooted to allow the average player to be able to escape from a pote…

• then there wouldn't be any good "I survived the zerg, solo" stories.

• Quote from Rokov: “Quote from FlufferPope: “Hello, Very simple suggestion that I don't think anyone will agree with. Allow guild arena's (that exist on max tier guild islands) to work like unrestricted PvP circles in the royals, except also allow guildmates/alliancemates to fight each other in them if they aren't in the same party. We need a good way to practice fighting that doesn't risk losing reputation or getting zerged in the open world. It would be perfect for PvP training new players, Kin…

• Um.... Idk who you play with but one of the first things we do in red/black zones is identify the opposing force before engaging including guild/alliance name. Also, if I really wanted to zerg around..... how hard would it be to add other guilds/alliance members to my party?.... I'm pretty sure that's done anyways

• Amazing how a 30 minute event rapidly turns into a two hour event... should probably make some adjustments to this system to prevent such a dragged out situation. Can't imagine how this plays out when it involves multiple territories and guilds taking advantage of other gvgs being declared.

• Execute

Drmister27 - - General Questions & Discussions

I'm all for a ranged execute... an arrow in the face seems legit to me. (Only for ranged/casters) I'm all for a 1 second or even shorter execute time but I am for execute still being within the game and even within black zones because it is something that'll happen regardless but still gives allies a chance to protect a wounded friend.

• y'all are overly sensitive to such little details....seems like I forgot this is the internet for a second. Have fun with this continued crying, I guess.

• Please delete

Drmister27 - - Guild Recruitment

No point arguing further @TheScroobiusPip, your mind is set on an opinion regardless of what is actually being done. Besides, this is a guild recruitment thread in which slander and negativity towards the guild should not be (and if I'm correct isn't) allowed.

• Please delete

Quote from TheScroobiusPip: “Academy seems like the biggest red flag I've ever seen. A 90 percent tax on 300 percent building tax for a guild that is almost exclusively for a brand new player who's not sure what to do? That's absurd. This means that a brand new player will not be able to make any mistakes when it comes to gear. God forbid they try out plate, decide they don't like it and switch to cloth. Because now they have to spend a truly outrageous amount of time farming silver JUST to repl…

• I can see some benefit to removing these names. However, I would amend the idea to leave the floaty names for people that are friends, allies, and guildies. (Friends because it is a mutually accepted friendship)

• Please delete

Quote from Flugarth: “Hi! I decided I needed some help figuring what to do with my life, (in Albion, not rl although it seems like y'all would make good life counselors or at least funny ones) and i sent in an application in game. what can i expect from being part of this guild? how much is the tax actually? like 100 silver or 500? is it a one time fee? where is the guild house/island? do y'all have one? how many resources am i expected to contribute? and sorry for all the questions. i just spen…

• Please delete

Quote from MyNegation: “this is the opening post in the thread: Quote from Stormlord: “Hello Albion -We are donation based ergo low tax. We are the Academy and we are here for you. ” the current tax is 50%.isn't it a mistake? ” Sometimes situations don't allow things to go 100% according to plan and during those times adaptation is required. +1 to the academy for showing the ability to adapt, especially during a limited timeframe beta test.

• Please delete

Krondalk, you're going crazy during your wait. Oh and BUMP

• Quote from Dragnark: “Quote from Thomas9: “Quote from Korn: “Hi all, the only items we would ever sell for gold in Albion Online are vanity items. Now, if we would ever do vanity mounts, it would likely be done in a way that you could exchange a normal mount into a vanity mount for gold. The vanity mount would have exactly the same stats as the normal mount which you handed in, so there is no gameplay advantage, only a different look. Alternatively, there could be a system where you "craft" the …