Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Quote from Tabor: “Interesting. I had never even heard of GEforce Now until so many people flooded the forums about it. ” It's just the same 5 people spamming again and again because they can't play a recent game on their toaster / 10 year old ultra budget pc.

• Quote from Shalako: “Quote from Talion: “Hello everyone, Albion Online was made accessible via GeForce Now in conjunction with Steam without our approval - and, since it was Steam only, it was available to only a fraction of our player base. A situation where a service like GeForce Now is available only to a small part of our player base is one we don’t want. We are looking at the possibility of implementing GeForce Now into our native game client in the future. -Talion ” I don't play in GFN but…

• Now if you could also increase the availability (as in, more spawns more often, no need to close the door) in black zones that would be great. It's hard to find one around thetford's portals these days.

• Quote from sh1ny: “Quote from Renard147: “Quote from sh1ny: “Quote from Binhood: “Why are there 5-10 players diving "Solo Dungeons"? Will there be an update to improve the current pathetic state of dungeons? Mind you I have no issues when 2 people want to gank a dungeon but where is the limit? ” Let's pretend there were no solo dungeons (which was the case before), but just the open world mobs to grind fame. You could get ganked by 200 people out in the open. Now you can get ganked by 200 people…

• Quote from sh1ny: “Quote from Binhood: “Why are there 5-10 players diving "Solo Dungeons"? Will there be an update to improve the current pathetic state of dungeons? Mind you I have no issues when 2 people want to gank a dungeon but where is the limit? ” Let's pretend there were no solo dungeons (which was the case before), but just the open world mobs to grind fame. You could get ganked by 200 people out in the open. Now you can get ganked by 200 people in a dungeon. The only thing those dungeo…

• Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from McDobs: “Staff of balance clarent blade morningstar whispering bow scythe (axe) blackhands (somewhat) all Spears meatball fire/ice staffs ” Morningstar ZvZ, Infernal Scythe small scale/srd, Blackhands 2v2 HGs, new Glaive, Pike 2v2 HGs are all used weapons... I would have said something along the lines of: 1H Axe Demonic Staff Polehammer Wildfire Staff Glacial Staff Lifecurse Staff Holy Staff Fire Staff Whispering Bow ” I'm sure this is only a coincidence bu…

• The problem with dungeons is that PvP is not a risk, it's a certainty. There are way too many people diving because they're bored, it's easy and killing people in flat 4 gear with their t8 set makes them feel good about themselves, hence the "risk vs reward" thing is totally invalid. I've played 5 dungeons yesterday and got unwanted visitors 4 times, they were all vastly overgeared and more numerous than me. For them there was no risk. I understand why people use scouts, I just wish the devs mad…