Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 23.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• OK, this bug is still alive and kicking! This is super annoying at the moment, and I have a question/suggestion on a hot fix meanwhile? How difficult would it be to patch in a "send" button so you can manually send messages by clicking? since I cannot send any messages atm without logging out? So annoying to be forced to log out and lose all chat history when you are in the middle of a conversation.

• Hello! An idea I have had brewing for quite some time has been regarding the repair-system. Mind you, I haven't played much PvP yet, so I'm not well aware of how the Trash-system work, but it feels like the game needs more item destruction to remove more resources from the game. The suggestion is to make repair at the Elder Repair Station to lower maximum durability with each repair, so either players have to renew their equipment even without the PvP ganking, Or allow crafters to re-forge items…

• is it related to the bug I posted? Bug: I cannot send messages after leaving a party

• Not 100 % sure if this is a bug or simply an oversight, but I believe royal crafting is not working as intended? I cannot find information on the developers INTENDED features, so I can only speak for how I as a player interpret how the developers have made the interface and the other in game information about the crafts: * You are able to craft Royal armor with an existing Armor. * You cannot use crafting focus whatsoever to craft this armor * There is no way right now that the destiny board aff…

• not a bug AFAIK, Just change the "Show effects" from "Self" to "All" ;p I noticed it since I couldn't see it on my tablet but on my PC. A note to developers: There should be a "Show only NPC effects" or something. I'm not interested in having the glow effects on other players or my own artifacts, I only want to see the things that give me an advantage in game, the animal glows.

• Plate Royal Helmet crafting

ikee - - Bugs

Beitrag

seems to be patched according to this thread: Crafting Royal Armour [Nevermind]

• Plate Royal Helmet crafting

ikee - - Bugs

Beitrag

I crafted a helmet using a Guardian plate helmet FYI, just one or two days ago.

• Zitat von Triddle: „Zitat von Chunderson: „Yeah, this game is real different from the norm what with its female models sporting giant breasts and absurd tit physics. afH2UHH.gif “ It's the armour looking somewhat realistic (i.e. believably functional as armour in a fantasy setting) in this game that's different from the norm. Its sexualisation of characters (of both genders, but females in particular), is perfectly normal. “ Yeah, it is about celebrating the small victories Hopefully on full rel…

• Now people will say, "But ikee... There are already a ton of other off-hand topics..!" Yes, I noticed there are quite some posts about off hands being generic and boring, so obviously it is an issue that many people have at hand, but mine differs slightly. My suggestion has to do with activation skills, and while there are some other threads that dip into this, I wanted to make a post about it more properly. The idea is to either introduce a new activation skill (and from my reading of the forum…

• haha yeah I too noticed that, but it is a step in the right direction that we are at least protected from lethal arrows with adequate protection instead of a cup for each boob that would cause armor to break... Going for a trade run riding an ox without clothes on made the jiggle physics all too apparent... I'm just glad I am not enduring all that jiggling, would hurt so much.... But baby steps lead to giant strides, as my favorite anime once said

• I didn't know where to put this, but I really wanted to give super major kudos to this game that you made great functional female armor that doesn't look too different to male armor! It looks *realistic*! I don't know who to specifically thank for this decision, but really thank you, that really made this game different and enjoyable. Which is weird, that chain mail bikini is kind of the standard nowadays...

• Suggestion: Armor set bonuses

ikee - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Hm... I did a quick search but didn't see this (It is 2 AM here, so I might have missed something obvious), but thank you for the really great quote! Keep up the great work!

• Suggestion: Town's clothes

Beitrag

A suggestion I would like to make, and I tried a search for town's clothes and didn't get anything, is to add towns clothes. Right now characters got their underwear, which is fine and dandy and all, but it kind of makes the game a weird place because of the "free fast travel if you are only wearing your underwear" that incentives players to literally run around naked (is that boat guy a pervert or what? "Sure you can come for free... if you take off all your clothes... "). A quick customization…

• Suggestion: Armor set bonuses

Beitrag

A suggestion that hasn't been completely worked out: I kind of like the system where you can mix and match every gear with any other gear, but I also kind of dislike that a full plate tank have no real incentive to prefer to use a plate helm over a cloth helm, except for the added skill and a small passive. Sure, right now we got the passives (and I like that some passives are stronger on specific gear, like the leather helm giving more CDR than the armor, while armor gives more attack speed), b…

• So I was recently playing a tank with a crossbow in an instanced expedition, and my weapon broke in combat. This lead to the most interesting and empowering bug I have experienced in a game: My fist auto attacks were given the crossbow passive of a knock back after 3 hits. I must tell you, few things have been as satisfying as punching a giant veteran mob in the face WITH YOUR FISTS and cause him to knock back So it kind of pains me to report this what I think is a bug and not an undocumented fe…

• Bug: I cannot send messages after leaving a party

ikee - - Bugs

Beitrag

Still interested, has anyone else experienced this? I got the same error I think on multiple devices (both stationary PC and hybrid tablet). Has it been reported by others? noone in game seem to know about it, which is why I am curious!

• Crafting Focus and non-premium?

Beitrag

Guys, how did this thread really turn into a "Is this game P2W or not?". I appreciate the bumps, but you are really derailing the arguments here... ;p

• Potential display bug

ikee - - Bugs

Beitrag

(Searched and couldn't find a related topic) I have an Alpha Switch (Acer) which is a tablet/PC hybrid, and when using an external display I get a funny error. I always play in borderless fullscreen window mode to make the game run smoother, and it apparently automatically sets it to the native size. This is all fine and all, but when using a much larger external display, this native size is still based on the tablet, so I get the funny situation in the attached image! I am not 100 % sure if thi…

• Personally I'd say yes it is worth it. About not being able to get fame for your "regular" gear: This is the case for the other gatherers too, killing elementals/spirits/whatevs, they won't get fame for their "regular" gear either while adventuring in the gathering gear (also because you lose the gathering bonuses when unequipping).

• Crafting Focus and non-premium?

Beitrag

Sorry for necroing my own thread, didn't have time to check forums at all lately. Whether or not this game is pay to win (it still isn't, since you can't win by paying, you will only win faster) isn't really related though. The problem is, the game is branded as Buy 2 Play, and optional premium. To have perks and trees exclusively for Premium though is kind of sad though and doesn't really make the premium feel like an optional or nice thing... At this point you might as well rename it to "Regul…