Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• I don't know if this is how it was supposed to work, but when you are linked to an ally and that ally uses hellion shoes, the link will break. While on any other healing staffs, you can still heal your partner while he is invisible in hellion shoes( included redemption staff) , but it makes impossible to use ironroot staff to anyone that is using hellion shoes.

• Bad Balance

TheGreger - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from TheGreger: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Satyrns: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Satyrns: “Quote from KingJimmy101: “dats because ur a bad player daggers easy to counter and they are on top because the kill bosses easy and have high advantages against good gear if u played wrong against them my advice to you go play daggers to know how to play against them ” If they are so easy to counter, how comes the top players in infamy list, are dagger players? Please expl…

• Bad Balance

TheGreger - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Satyrns: “Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Satyrns: “Quote from KingJimmy101: “dats because ur a bad player daggers easy to counter and they are on top because the kill bosses easy and have high advantages against good gear if u played wrong against them my advice to you go play daggers to know how to play against them ” If they are so easy to counter, how comes the top players in infamy list, are dagger players? Please explain that.It's simply too much, the daggers …

• Quote from kheeta: “Quote from NocturnalPoetry: “I gave a constructive feedback, if you have thoughts why it's not OP, please, stop whining and elaborate. ” You just one more newbie who don’t know how to play this game and how to outplay the easiest weapon to outplay in this game1h dagger is the weapon to kill newbs Skilled enemy is harder to kill with it than with swords/bows/bloodletter/crossbow even axes So stop crying if you are bad in the game and learn to play Ps: 1h dagger should be buffe…

• Quote from Borbarad: “There is no way around scouts. If one also has hideout or terri nearby, there is absolutely nothing you can do unless the people in dungeon are literally brain dead. It´s simple : If black zone is absolute safe zone, it´s a problem. Yesterday i saw like 3-4 groups in one map, all with scouts. Some running even in 8.3 and on panthers. And why shouldn´t they ? It´s safe, so who cares. I had my t8 gathering set and some parts of gank gear and tried to kill scouts and bait them…

• Quote from Telsaro: “Hi, Pardon me, as I am very new to this game but couldn't you just keep a few people outside the dungeon to catch the person once they "A" out and send just one guy in to alert the scout? ” Its only possible with a big diving group, and even so, they A out with shield and just run a few sec for the closer hideout. But it is a strategy indeed, but its more of a ganking strategy rather than a diving strategy.

• Quote from LetmeBurn: “Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “i agree scouts are a problem, best solution is to simply close the entrance after 1/5 enter solo/group dungeons ” You can't do it since diving is part of the game. Same as divers need to understand that scouts are part of the game. Just adapt, keep looking for dg's whitout scouts or whatever. My scout got cursed yesterday for being "a cancer" from a group of 6 players diving solo dgs....If you have 6 players to dive a solo dungeon just use your…

• Quote from LoganSilkCheeks: “Quote from TheGreger: “Quote from Owlsane: “Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking. I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad. Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon. End of story. ” Thats funny, i only dive with my…

• Quote from Owlsane: “Hilarious to see and read that the one complaining about scouts are the one doing n+1 ganking. I'm glad they use scouts as an shitty answer to the shitty way of getting doved. Can't dive somebody with less than 3 people even with mobs putting the guy low life? Sad. Unless divers change their shitty way of diving you won't see any change watsoever to the one doing the dungeon. End of story. ” Thats funny, i only dive with my partner group dungeons and even if scoult see us ( …

• Quote from Olafxder: “Let Scouts be scouting. I never used scouts and dont know someone who uses scouts for solo and group dungeons. Only for Raids. And if dungeon grinders get nerfed. It would be better if they remove red and black zone dungeons. Because only dumb people would continue Dungeon grinding or people with too much silver. Its a Sandbox Game and not a Full PVP game. Like Shooters and so on. And even most shooters have bot-matches aka PvE. And if a compromise cant be made. Then let it…

• Quote from iRawr: “Quote from Blenfjorn: “Speaking as someone who is not affected by this either way (because I don't do these dungeons, nor do I dive them), I find it quite comical that both sides have the same exact argument. That being that the other side wants no risk, high reward. XD ” I am also not run dungeons, and don't dive. But as i know, the dungeon reward is like nothing. So argument about dungeon farmers want reward, is fake. All they want is fame, to spec for pvp content. ” What ar…

• Quote from shawnsj6161: “There are some people able to gank with scounts guard entrances. You need to improve your ganking skill. And this is a sandbox game. You will need to do everything you can to gank or prevent a gank. ” LOL, you dont even know me, how can you say that i need to improve my ganking skill ?

• Quote from stocker: “You and drpunch are known for duo ganking t8 maps, to be honest the scout often works in your favor, as most of the time scouts are sloppy afk people that either don't watch the entire screen or are watching a movie or mowing the lawn. You go in with stealth, miner boots and invis potions and if the scout is not paying attention you easily get past him and the FF group is thinking they are safe so they pull fast and never play safe with the abilities. Easy gank... I would sa…

• Yeah maybe Quote from Loholt: “Quote from Tabor: “This is all a circular argument with people using extremes from both sides. As a diver I dive solo for SRD and at most 5 for group dungeons. Quite often I run into 2 to 4 people running the solo and groups of 7 to 9 running the groups so as the diver fight outnumbered more often than outnumbering. Others also often say people would stop running dungeons if they had to actually worry about dieing but similar to today people do not even bother divi…

• We all know naked scoults in group dungeons have been a problem for a long time, but at this point its just getting stupid... What is the point of Black Zones when you can put a scoult protecting your dungeon and just run to your hideout if some group enter your Dungeon? I've faced 3 scoults in a single dungeon, wtf is this ??? Not only that, some scoults using bot to see who is in their dungeon, that same bot that shows DPS stats... And yes, i tried to report them, but we all know albion suppor…