Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 144.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I feel the same.

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Zitat von Valmous: „Zitat von tabooshka: „nah i will pass “ Reported.An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the de…

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Yup @Valmous, it's very possible. Just ask him to download the regular client and use the email address associated to his steam account to login. “ Thank you so much.

• Zitat von zerfaxx: „Zitat von Valmous: „Zitat von tabooshka: „nah i will pass “ Reported.An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defe…

• Your search for an alliance ends here

Valmous - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

BUMP!

• Help with key :)

Valmous - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

e-mail: alex_belfegor3@mail.ru

• One of my friends want to transfer his Steam account to an Albion one is that possible?

• Combat Rework

Valmous - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von tabooshka: „Probably need to learn not to press submit instead of enter “ I'm on my small tablet.

• Lances was a huge part of the Medieval era, a new weapon would be nice and with a Lance perhaps you could wield it with a horse.

• Combat Rework

Beitrag

My stand is coming from Crystal GvG but ZvZ isn't too interesting either.

• Combat Rework

Beitrag

The combat gets boring after a while and it's the same combos being used and just focusing.

• Combat Rework

Beitrag

More moba like with fast pace skills and moving, make it so every build has the chance to beat majority of builds with skill and the environment.

• There should be a way to remove if you don't want it I agree.

• Zitat von tabooshka: „nah i will pass “ Reported. An omission is a failure to act, which generally attracts different legal consequences from positive conduct. In the criminal law, an omission will constitute an actus reus and give rise to liability only when the law imposes a duty to act and the defendant is in breach of that duty. In tort law, similarly, liability will be imposed for an omission only exceptionally, when it can be established that the defendant was under a duty to act. This is …

• Zitat von tabooshka: „Dont worry dude, sit in caerleon and do your hce, one day you will get pulled people have been pulling players from yellow zone to red zone for year+ now “ If you have information of people using this exploit in yellow zone YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY INFORM support@albiononline.com

• Zitat von zerfaxx: „It's funny how you guys are just agreeing with each other but are completely wrong. The only thing you have is Elsa saying it's an exploit but it's technically not regardless of what she says. I've never seen someone with such an incoherent opinion and be so loud about it. I mean I guess it's understandable with the anime profile picture and all but at least have some self realization. You actually said that it's wrong for PVP to not be consensual. That should nullify anythin…

• Axes Q

Beitrag

The main objective of the Q is to get as much healing reduced as possible and if your ally keeps the stack a ONE it can't be as efficient so instead of resetting the STACK make it so the LAST ALLY Q Adds a Stack INSTEAD of RESETTING IT TO ONE.

• Axes Q

Beitrag

If someone your ally hits them he is going to take the stacks anyways so why not just allow his stack to become 2x then just resetting the stack? It makes it so having multiple axes aren't viable for team fights.

• Axes Q

Beitrag

I understand diminishing returns and someone not able to get multiple bleed stacks (more than one bleed counter) but this looks to me not making much sense... Won't impact small groups where is more unlikely to have 2 axe players, but definitely impacts axe quite badly when you're in a group with 2 or 3 axe players. I see two possible solutions to this and balancing making the Q Stack but the max is 3 (If your ally hits someone with rending strike then you after it you shall take his ONE stack a…