Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ultrawide screen.

Equartus - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Widescreen has an advantage in the field of vision/seeing nametags. “ In open world, when i am ganking ,very often my victims are mounting up before i even come closer. My thoughts : "Oh ,wide screen user , better luck next time xD "

• Ultrawide screen.

Equartus - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Playing on wide screens , is like using maphack xD

• Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Gugusteh it is the best part of the game xD

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

@MEATCUP of course it is buffing (1st - it is robe with high native heal bonus, 2ond - Obssesive burst increase heal amount), same as Sarcofagus passives(player damage reduction), passives on heavy helmet/boots , magic armor amount on armor and Martlock's buff reducing damage from Sacrifice. That's why heal was strong. Before i go Open World in expensive build, i always test it in all circumstances - with buffs , debuffs , all types of food etc. on Arenas , duels , mobs , and few fair fights on …

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Gugusteh , now - yes. That's why , i created this thread. Because since launch till nearest dates - it was working in other way, and no changes in patchnotes were made. As an example i linked video higher (was recorded 1 month ago). And before martlock cape was added , i was reducing dmg with magic type armor , player resists items/spells , resist potions.

• Zitat von vitalsign: „lineage2 had a fantastic pk / pvp system setup. Pker's were definitely penalized. “ In Old Chronicles yes , i would say till Interlude . After, it become horrible and casual.

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

Thank you @Amoebius76 , i will. P.S . I cant , he got too much conversations. So, the only way to summon @Retroman ,is to use magic. giphy.gif

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Amoebius76: „Hey there, it's me again!^^ Thanks for the replies, I investigated and found out, that: Sacrifice does "True Damage", which is not affected by any resistances/damage reduction like the Martlock Cape buff. So this is currently working as intended. Right now, one might argue that the tooltip is not clear enough with the current function, which will be adressed in the future. “ Since Launch you could resist damage from Sacrifice - with armor type (high magic resist), resist p…

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Gugusteh: „I might be wrong but %hp damages are only modified by positive modifiers (and maybe % damage reduction against players). this would justify this output “ Graveguard helmet damage could be reduced by any type of resistance, and player %damage reduction (except physical), because it has Magic type dmg. About this - i can bu sure on 100%.

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

@Amoebius76 , yes , as @Rozik told - damage from Sacrifice should be reduced while Martlock passive spell is active. In my Videos i linked - showing the build that is using this combo, it was working since Martlock cape was added. And now it is not. So i wonder , is it shadow fix, that was not mentioned in patchnotes? Or a bug?

Equartus - - Bugs

Beitrag

Graveguard helmet deals magic type Dmg - which can be reduced. Now on live server Martlock cape's buff ( maybe it doesn't work with other sustain buffs too , i did not test it ) - do not reduce incoming damage from helmet. Please fix it. The way how it was/should working is Here. Is it a bug? Or one more Change/Fix , that was not mentioned in patchnotes?

• I like most of the changes on items, but this HP/MS/MP buff ,especially when i tested it - makes me frustrated and mad. Hope after this patch go live, after few weeks you will rollback this changes.

• Graveguard boots

Equartus - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „let's be SERIOUS if that boots will cleanse only root, slow etc without stun it will be a huge nerf for weapons which don't have stuns like bows( ray of light/ frost shot), pike, all swords (splitting slahs/hamstring), curse (desecrate) etc. yes its a hard counter for your shadow edge + ballista support fire combo but let's be FAIR IMO delete that spell or leave it with Stun immunity. “ Man, i was telling lots of times - when i talk about balance i dont give a f*ck on my bu…

• Graveguard boots

Beitrag

@skillazor First. Merc hood - Removes all debuffs and movement impairing effects on you. --------------- Fort sterling cape - Condition : Automatically activates when you get stunned , silenced or rooted Removes all any movement impairing effects and debuff effects on you. --------------- As you can see description is different. And the second and the main argument . Now on live we got similar spell with same description and effect - it is Axe's W spell Battle frenzy. Battle frenzy : increases y…

• Graveguard boots

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „80% for 5 sec (80*5= "extra 400%") is not that damn strong. Common "run" gives 60%*7 sec = "extra 420%". Scholar sandal = 5*100% = "extra 500". Soldier boot= 10+20+30+40+50+60+70+80*8 = "extra 920". “ And blink got no bonus ms, but it used certain circumstances very often and more profitable . Question is not about ms , it is about global efficiency. That's why , if this new boots will give you Stun resist on top of the slow/root (as they should work , according skill descrip…

• Graveguard boots

Beitrag

Do you remember guys situation ,when new scholar boots were added? Everyone was using it , literally everyone and everywhere, it was too damn strong . After it was nerfed - it took up a position where it should be. Same story now with new Graveguard boots we can observe on test server.

• @agonyclutch Added new ability Battle Frenzy instead: - Increases your movement speed by 80% and makes you immune to any movement impairing effects for 5s. Does not make you immune to forced movement effects like knockbacks. That's why it is confusing

• Zitat von letwolf: „compare graveguard boots with scholar sandal: - +100% for 5 sec - immune to movement impairing too - gives mana on top of that - it's a channel, but who cares? when running usually not using other skills (except on ganking) morale: graveguards completely lackluster “ graveguards give you Stun immunity, if it is not a bug - it is op

• Graveguard boots

Beitrag

Graveguards new spell battle frenzy - gives you immunity vs stuns too. Fix it please

• Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „ The author mentioned why Social penalties are not working in PVP MMOs but he didn't offer any alternatives or solutions. “ Yeap , this is why i was not satisfied after i read it. But anyway, it is good "pulp fiction" ( not a movie )