Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 105.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Well first of all its “realistic” and second it completely changes zvz fundamentals maning giant zergs less effective. It wouldnt kill tanking in dungeons but it would definatly change aoe farming where you throw frost, raining arrows and drops meteors on top of your tank :). I beleive a aoe heal should actually aoe heal, and that you arent immune to damage if the one dropping a meteor on your head happens to be a friend. Sure some effects might need changing , but it ope…

• Zitat von Veetus: „Zitat von DuendeBrek: „#1 Need to be able to progress character development through player-versus-player combat. For a game that revolves around PVP, it is absolutely egregious that you cannot "level-up" while playing the game's core feature. The powers-at-be absolutely need to figure out an appropriate solution to make this happen. “ The reason this is not a thing, is mainly because it can be exploited. In a perfect world, without exploitation, this feature would definitely b…

• I have one more! This one will 99% never happen (just like most you guys mention), but it could potentially make game more interesting, "fluid" and open. - Use SpetialOS as Mutliplayer Solution. [remove zone system] For those unfamiliar: SpetialOS is Multiplayer Solution that have unique look at how your game multiplayer works. Im not sure, but as far as I know Albion uses Photon as multiplayer solution, which is for sure doing it's work, but it is not focused on making servers cooperate, but ra…

• Uh, one thing is not enough at this stage, but I will just follow above without longer thinking: - map layout.

• Misc NDA

DuendeBrek - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von letwolf: „not so small to mention : a cheap clarent. “ not so small to mention: a nice looking clarent.

• Broadsword

Beitrag

Holy crap, don't leave it as it is. Making it a Clarent is good enough when it comes to usability and development needs.

• I think that this in addition to more movespeed (about 15% more!) will make Swords (Broadsword and Clarent) being used.

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

In my opinion all of new changes mentioned here are very good: - MS change makes game more alive and possibly even more skill based - HP change helps against 1 shoot as Retroman stated above - 20 seconds is like okey-ish in my opinion, I feel it could be introduced, but I don't feel a big need for it.

• Amount of Fame needed is ridiculous in compere to that it gives you almost nothing. Anyways - just do it.

• I think that most of those that used to be on First Days after each stage of development would be up for such a thing. I'm up for that too, but Developers are not, and for sure will not be up for such "drastic" moves.

• Zitat von Syndic: „Zitat von slizzard: „Zitat von Syndic: „I have to agree with Wadefu here, changing core game mechanics for lulz-lets-test and the attitude displayed doesn't inspire any confidence whatsoever. “ So you'd rather them try nothing at all and we sit in this whirlpool for the ride? “ I'd rather they develop the game instead of redesigning core game mechanics because a small gang of kids is crying on reddit. Here's a list of pie-in-the-sky things I'd implement yesterday instead of re…

• Redesign Taproot

Beitrag

I would actually enjoy it on every tier if it would be some kind of magic shield so that you have roots forming shield form with magic feeling gaps between each other.

• There is one crazy big downside of friendly fire. If you want to join fast event that you alliance have like dungeon dive etc. and they already have full party - well - you cannot join. That's actually crazy big downside. If you would like to no kill guilds by reducing possible content they have in Open World, you would need to do something like: you receive only 20% of ally dmg - allias can heal you. That's only logical way to make people still be able to participate in such events as I describ…

• Im actually wondering how this would end. There is loads of people with different point of views, and pool is showing that people are not totally into it, because of many factors. I can actually see that most of people that are writing posts here are saying that some changes to alliances should be made (and so I think the current is better then nothing), but a lot also does not agree to current solution. Are You' (Developers) going to look for more solutions "in rush", or rather keep current sys…

• Zitat von rds: „"or even enforcing alliances to actually share wealth. Make the energy from territories split between the guilds, make the season points split between guilds." “ Ymmmmmm, communism ... hehe ... No.

• Zitat von Sohrab: „Here are some options I've thought about that would reduce the size of alliances. The number of guilds in an alliance reduce the a % of energy income from a territory. The number of guilds in an alliance give a debuff % on the members of the alliance. i.e. if an alliance has 15 guilds, each member has a 10% debuff in open world-- giving an even play field to guilds that have less members. The number of guilds in an alliance are capped to 3 maximum. You have to look at your gam…

• Zitat von Syndic: „Stop developing the game for zerg guilds and punishing small guilds for not playing the game "the correct way". You're literally developing the game into the ground with this sh*t. “ This is simple as it is. If you have more active players on daily bases, you should achieve more, right? If you have better players, you should achieve more, right? ZvZ is one of the things that you can participate in inside of Albion Online, and a lot of people like me simply enjoy it, so we play…

• Zitat von tabooshka: „terrible idea, this would only further boost big guilds and shit on small guilds that join together and provide different aspects of gameplay. Clearly map layout and portals is the true problem here, not alliance system. “ This is a good idea - in my opinion - of course. You can easily translate this pool into - do you think alliances should be deleted? If people will have friendly fire on, they would still know who to fight or not(because of purple health bars), but there …

• Zitat von EricWer: „Make another poll: remove alliances? “ This is a pool about deleting Alliances, but just keeping people know who is with who. It would probably mostly matter for new people to know who is friendly, and who is not.

• Zitat von Anisa: „What exactly is the point of having an alliance if your alliance mates can attack you? Just get rid of alliances then. “ Well, it would be just easier and more clear who is with who, who you should attack and who not to. Things would just stay clear I think.