Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 75.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• >non consensual As soon as you enter a red or black, or even yellow, you consent to hostile action being performed against you. That is what the big warning message it gives you the first time you enter is for. By saying OK and going in regardless of the warning you are consenting to PVP. There is nothing "non consensual" about it lmao, the game tells you what might happen if you go in but you choose to go in anyway and then cry on the forums until the devs change shit because you are too retard…

• This guy is one of the best trolls ive seen in a while, almost fooled me for a second I thought he was serious. Theres no way a person who voluntarily plays a full loot pvp game in lieu of the other available mmos could be this carebear

• IGN: DUMP (main combat) BUTTERPIG (gatherer) Time zone PST 300k killfame (mostly solo or duo with a friend) t5 spear t5 quarterstaff + armor t5 quarrying I would be t6 but im negative rep and have no one to play with so getting fame groups is a pain, mostly just been solo pking Alpha/beta blackzone player experienced in all areas of the game (gvg, zvz/castle fights/city fights, gathering crafting etc)

• ~Eclipse~ Blackzone Guild Recruiting

dump - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

User Name: Combat character DUMP gatherer is BUTTERPIG Age: 24 Timezone and/or Location: PST Approximate Daily Hours Playtime (after launch): 6 is pretty average Preferred Skill (Gathering, PvE, PvP, Crafting, etc): Mostly open world PvP ganking and zvz stuff with gathering on the side MMO experience and/or achievements: Have over 6 months playtime in beta and have been in multiple blackzone albion alliances, have gvg experience and experience in all areas of the game Tier Level: t5+ some in mul…

• Baka? LOL

dump - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

POO POO PEE PEE I TAKE TABLET GAMES SERIOUSLY FEE FI FO FUM I AM GAY BAD AND DUMB FIDDLEY DOO FIDDLEY DEE STUNT WILL QUIT WITHIN A WEEK MERKEL MERKEL TRUDEAU TRUDEAU BAKA WILL NEVER LEAVE GREEN ZONE DING DONG DIDDLY DOO I AM WAY BETTER THAN YOU forum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67cforum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67c

• Sup virgins hardcore gaymer here looking for launch guild, have played multiple beta phases and experience in all parts of the game I am a retarded neet with no job who likes gathering and world pvp, i will gather 14 hours a day for you and world pvp for the rest. I have high functioning autism and will hit rocks and look for other gatherers for long periods of time while i watch anime and look at pictures of anime boys in cute dresses I am mostly self sufficient and can pay my own way and craft…

• BAKA #1

dump - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

the entirety of Baka across all games will be quitting in order to come ruin Albion for at least the first month of launch you retards better spread that boypussy After albion I have nothing left and will commit ritual suicide to be with my waifu

• BAKA #1

dump - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

SUMMONING SHOGUN DEAD GUILD forum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67c

• BAKA #1

dump - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

summoningforum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67cbaka

• BAKA #1

dump - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

wake up its almost time for final beta 3

• An LGBTQ+ Guild

dump - - Guild Discussion

Beitrag

Im gay

• Any Pirate Guilds Out There?

Beitrag

dont post ever again

• FEMALE PLAYERS

Beitrag

im a girl lookign for a guild with some other girls as well ! please PM if you fine one!

• anyone else come back to albino forums just to read YaayAutism posts

• wipe your shit game

dump - - Rants

Beitrag

make albino great again wipe now im bored strawpoll.me/12048763 forum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67c

• no one cares about this dead game lol drop another 10 attacks send in the Brazil banana corps haha lol Take as many territories as you want you will never take my farms trash Feed those towers lol

• I'm gonna win final beta as long as I keep harvesting my dank plots and making fat stacks I got something to log in for unlike the farmless fucking peasantry trying to find pvp in this dead game Keep on zerging up to grab those camps and chests dudes I'm sure that won't get boring with no one to fight I'll be in bb pickin sweet herb and brewing pots Mark my words I will LP and farm hard for for the next month and my crops wil go super saiyan ull be sorry retards enjoy your """""content""""" whil…

• mfw 1200 man zerg talks big when they get no shows and take useless towers from a guild with 10 people online at prime time enjoy feeding soup to 110 towers forum.albiononline.com/index.p…30e62da2796f8074ea2bfc67ci guess...

• Content Update Elaine Coming Next Week!

dump - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Yea don't do anything about giant alliances abusing numbers to kill open world pvp and making everyone quit or the ridiculous emphasis on autism grinding or the giant empty cut and paste maps where you cant find anyone or the uselessness of most watchtower territories or gallop making open world pvp super easy to avoid further making the open world seem like singleplayer just give us more fancy weapons and a new type of giant open empty map to explore yay see you in a year when the next beta sta…