Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Let us name hideouts

FNORD - - Feedback Testserver

Quote from Lanzier: “Let us name hideouts! ” Let uns Name Hideouts, Chests & Houses AND Show (Own! and Other?) Hideouts in Territory List.

• Absolute Amazing Idea!

• cant login to Testserver

FNORD - - Bugs Testserver

@Dagother TY, the login is working again.

• Masters dungeon map bugged

You need to go more in the direction of Avalon. The map will only be usable if it can spawn the dungeon, that won't work in every zone.

• Wardrobe invisible in Hellgates

This is not a BUG, this is a Feature. If this feature will be "Removed" I would love to see three separate Options: Force all Skins to go invisible every time, in PvP Zones and in Hellgates.

• Found a MAP Bug in "Windgrass Portal West", there are more then one of these errors in this Map

• cant login to Testserver

I get this after Pressing "Enter World". This lasts forever.

• can't log into the Game

FNORD - - Feedback Testserver

Wrong Forum Thread, i opened a own Thread in "Bugs Testserver" now.

• Hello, there is a Problem with Re login on to the Test server after the Connection has Dropped. I have waited 30 minutes till now and the Message said, someone is logged in with your Account.

• Quote from Piddle: “This isn't a great solution, and I agree with you completely. If you are willing to pay the extra 1.5% taxes, using buy orders has a lot of functionality to decrease your time buying things. The pull out menu shows the first 50 orders and their prices, so you can do a little basic math in your head and then use a buy order to buy up X of a thing. The buy order tax increase was the one that annoyed me the most because I use it more often to get around their UI's lack of featur…

• Albion online world cup

FNORD - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Thunder_A1pHa: “They should do a albion world cup with 5 player teams. Massive in game rewards im thinking 20 teams of 5 there would be tournaments and skirmishes to lead up to it. during the world cup there would be 2.5 hours to gather (or buy) resources and grind (or use tome of insights) then there would be the combat section last team standing wins the prize ” I love this idea. Maybe the WorldCup could be on a server like the Test Server, there could be a Spawner for a specified c…

• I really would like to have some QOL improvement features for the Market: - Buy all Offers till price x - Buy x of filtered Items (in sort order)

• Quote from Player112: “Quote from Ruddy: “Increased costs affected all players ! ” That's the idea. Previously people were making silver too easily via crafting for the blackmarket. Now everything will be different. Firstly, the resources will cost them an arm and a leg. Secondly, cost of everything else goes up. Thirdly the demand from the blackmarket is reduced by 10%. The rich ones will suffer the hardest because they have the greatest costs for large number of islands and labourers. Anyway, …

• Empty loot chests

FNORD - - Bugs

Yea, got that often, we run, get a CLOSED Golden Chest, we kill the boss in front of that chest and if we open it is empty. Last week alone we got that 3 Times (With Gold, Gold and Blue Chest), before last Week we got that too, so the problem is not that new.

• What is an Alliance Really?

FNORD - - Feedback & Suggestions

Wow, cool thoughts, I like to suggest adding one more info to that "relationship tab". A kill counter for both sides, so you can see how much of that guild have been killed or killed you, clicking on that Counter could show you how much a special person of these guilds has killed, and Clicking on the Person in that Screen could show you whom. That System, had to Sync relationships between two guilds, if a guild switched your guilds status, the status switches on your Guild too.

• Quote from blappo: “But i could just sell the mount drop and buy the mount because their prices is 1 to 1 baby vs crafted in almost anycase Without allowing players 'friends' and guildmembers to you island they cant even see your island on the list of options and why would they ever go to yours when the shop in the city probably has the same prices Farms are not all that profitable vs using money you earn elsewhere to buy the omelette that might cost me 5 k ” First, iI just love your Kind of thi…

• I believe what he Suggests is not directly PvP, you can't kill the players in this Idea, only the NPC, so they could "learn" how to Support a Mammoth, maybe the NPC is a Mammoth, then you could learn how to Play with it (the Basics). Maybe you could Sign up for a the PvE version (Walking blue and yellow zones) or PvP nPC version (Walking Red Zones too, maybe to Carleon). If every Player that Signs up pays Silver for the nPC, the nPC has some kind of "reward", maybe he gives fame or silver for th…

• I like these Ideas however, I would love to combine this with: If you "switch" your Bonuses on (one per Time, like Flagging) you appear as a dot on every other players map, so players can team up and hunt the players that switch this Super Bonuses on. I think with this Upgrade the idea would fit the "More risk, more profit" policy.

• And Using some Kind of "minimal Killing" Mechanic like in HCEs in RDs

• This: I have a dream: Lets bring Quests to Albion