Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 110.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• WTB Masterpiece Mammoth

BananaPudding - - Trade

Beitrag

Still looking.

• WTB Masterpiece Mammoth

BananaPudding - - Trade

Beitrag

Hi, I am looking to buy Masterpiece Mammoth. Bests, BananaPudding

• Hi, This happens before the patch today but I apologize that I did not have time to test it. So, I am not sure it is still there. I sent this report earlier to the support team and they suggested me to post again in the bug forum. The bug is that, when you type one number in the sale sign, the system receive another number. It seems to be random from time to time. I captured video and sent the link to the service team but I reserve the right not to post my video link in public. Bests, BananaPudd…

• Plot interface automatically closing

BananaPudding - - Bugs

Beitrag

At least two months mark. Move it up. It is still not yet fixed. Best regards, BananaPudding

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Captainrussia: „but selling 33 t8 horses back onto the market!?!...good luck with that... how long is that going to take? “ probably about 3.14 days, at most “ How you come up with that number? Just curious.

• Please Verify. IGN: BananaPudding Discord: BananaPudding#1917

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „just checking up if all is good @BananaPudding “ Yeb. But, I am a little busy right now. lol Zitat von Aurin: „The best way to ensure you don't come back is delete all your stuff/characters. “ True. But, I don't want to lose progression in gear even though it is just T6. lol Sometimes, I think you will want to go back to some of the old games to refresh memory.

• BananaPudding Business contact

BananaPudding - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von Bogul: „take it easy dude “ That is the plan.

BananaPudding - - Trade

Beitrag

Zitat von Kistark: „Zitat von Kantos: „Zitat von BananaPudding: „Friday: Proposal consideration for funding an interesting project/idea. “ Zitat von Kistark: „how about marriage talks? “ Looks like Friday is the day to ask! “ Friday then! “ LOL. Don't forget the ring and dowry when you propose.

BananaPudding - - Trade

Beitrag

Dear business partners and future collaborators, If you would like to contact me, the best way is to use discord.(BananaPudding#1917) I will try to response back to you as soon as possible. If you don't hear back from me, please don't hesitate to remind me again. Right now, I have more than 100 mails/projects per day to reply and, sometimes, I tend to skip some topics to work on the urgent thing first. There is a possibility that I forget to go back to response to you. I begin this game as a gam…

• Plot interface automatically closing

BananaPudding - - Bugs

Beitrag

Dear Devs, I would like to submit a report of the bug in the plot management interface. When I try to customize my plots, most of the times, it automatically closes by itself. When it happens, no one currently use that plot. I think I saw someone reported this a long time ago. Just to remind that it still has not yet been fixed. Best regards, BananaPudding

• I am not sure. I did not see it when you changed to 30M. I only knew that it sold too quick for that price. You could also ask the person who bought your plot. Bests, BananaP

• Hi, Are you the owner of stone T8 plot? Usually, the money will automatically transfer to your account. Since you sold it quickly at that price, you might sell at the wrong price I guess? If not, you could file a ticket to ask for silver from the system. Maybe it is a bug. Bests, BananaP

• In my opinion, Caerleon will always be the center city for trade and the door to black zone high end contents. The matter that you should relocate now or not, I don’t know. Depends on personal preference. (Eg. How much you like PVP, ganking, and so on...) However, if you decide to use your island in Caerleon in the future anyway, you can just buy it now, and nake teleport there to farm. You can also actually play between two cites with teleport. Bests, Bananapudding

• Due to good and reliable service, I decided to increase my investment to 100M. Thank you, Saya!

• Hi, I have several islands in different cities from several people who quits the game. I can give you access for free if you would like to level your farming skill on the condition that you have to farm the materials that I want in that city and you can sell me at the market fair price. If you interest, you can contact me through discord or IGM. Best regards, BananaPudding

• Hi, The rate of return in the city is always the same no matter how much you feed the plot. The only different is when you use crafting focus. You will get more return rate. Bests, BananaP

• Deposit the total of 20M with Buttershots.

• I didn't apply for this guild but I would like to wish you luck and success in business. Hopefully, we can be partnership in trading some days!

• It depends really on which type of building it is. I don't have the number for the current situation since the new patch (nutrition vales are changed) because I don't have time to calculate. However, MOST owners will set in a way that you would get benefit to use their plots, anyway. Bests, BananaP