Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

• Constant crushes on older devices most likely due to the fact of low amount of RAM. I had same issue on my iPhone 7

• Move island

AlexShu - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Thorkel69: “Quote from AlexShu: “You can move you island with everything on it for free once. you not going to loose anything on island. Everything in chests will be moved as well. ” yee.. but what about AFTER moving ur island for first time? ” After you will need you can demolish most of the buildings and demolish everything and then "move/dostroy" and rebuild new island in new location.

• Move island

You can move you island with everything on it for free once. you not going to loose anything on island. Everything in chests will be moved as well.

• Australian/OCE Guild

AlexShu - - Guild Recruitment

Same here. australian Oceanic based guild will be great.

• Quote from Zarf: “I have a iPad Pro 2017 10.5” model, with iOS 12.2. I have not had any crashes. ” Maybe problem in older/smaller RAM devices. Thinking of buying new Ipad Air for gaming with keyboard:)

• Quote from SHARKY: “I play on 1st Gen iPad Pro 12.9", and I have no issues. It's worth noting however, that I have not upgraded iOS past 12.0. Back when 12.1 came out, I remember users here having issues with crashes, so I left my iPad on 12.0 If you have a way of rolling back to 12.0, it would be worth a try. ” That's something i can try to achieve only need to downgrade to 12.0 from 12.1 Im on 12.1 and its terrible walking through Clarion is nearly impossible takes 10-15 crashes to get to isla…

• Hi, I'm introduce myself.

I play from Australia and its a single server for every one, sometimes its a bit lagy, but i still enjoy what i can do in the game as you cant really compare it to new age MMO games where you grind and collect stuff forever. Here you can grind and loose what ever you been wearing quite quickly, but in other hand you can kill other people and get their loot I'm more PvE person but still enjoy some PvP and adrenalin rush with it

• Unlike other MMOs here you can level up all skills on 1 character so in theory you don't need twinks unless you want to make more money and use their island and focus points for craft. And thats exactly what you pay for with your premium. And if you making money with extra character you can spend some of the money you made for premium.

• I really hope it will iOS version will be updated as normal without testflight and possibly they can concentrate on workability to reduce amount of drop outs and crushes.

• Oberon iOS client crashes

AlexShu - - iOS Test Forum

Mine crashes all the time I'm not able to do anything other than gring resources in yellow zones. Using iPhone 7.

• crash between locations

Before last patch some players on screen or close enough caused hyper lag mode when FPS droped to 1-2. After patch that problem is gone no more FPS drop but in zones of player gathering crashes happens quite often, plus crushed when zone change or actually just before zone change in many cases. Than random crashes when some one run past or close out of town, its ok for blue and yellow zones but in red and black it can be quite costly.

• I started playing few weeks ago and I don't do hardcore 10h sessions i only able to do 2 hours a day max and most of the time its less than that. I enjoy this game and for some one who started recently and don't have much time to play this rewards are quite handy. I cant see anything harmless for people and economy. For someone who just started its a encouraging to spend more time in game. And speed up grinding leveling up.

• Quote from JigxSaw: “Hi guys I am new in this forum. I wanne start to play this game on a tablet (iOS) ... now I read that iOS start a beta test. Any idea how I can join this? The second question .. why I cannot write a new theme in any forum ? I only can write here. Thx JigxSaw ” To be able to do that you need to purchase game and have current game account. than you need to go to iOS section of forum and follow testflight procedure to request invite to testing iOS version. It will take 2-6 week…

• Im new player as well and i think about where im going and what im doing there. You need to be prepared to some grind and prepare to loose some stuff during first encounters. This game with full loot and if you not ready to share some silver as a result of unfairness from better equipped players, maybe this game is not for you as always will be some one who is better equipped than yourself. Main idea is bee prepared to loose what ever you caring with you at any time and life will become so much …

• No sound iPhone XS

Same issue on iPhone 7. ambient sound is there but no action or music after main menus.

• I have same issue on iOS 12.1 on iPhone 7. I noticed that during PvE in the wild everything works well until some player run past and it creates huge Lag and shutter mode if he run away shutter mode finishes. same in cities. If i restart than it works smooth again.

• iOS keys

Got my key so i can use it while working in remote Australia. Thanks

• Signed up for Beta 7 weeks ago

Lets hope my turn will come shortly its been 5 weeks so far.

• Russian Guild Symbols

AlexShu - - Forum Banter

Quite interesting, but is we start looking in to killings Australian aboriginal population was 7 millions when English came here and now its 1.4m, How many millions been killed in India by English? How many were killed in Africa and enslaved by French? How many were natives were killed in US? How many people were killed in Vietnam by Americans? How many here killed around the world by Americans? Should we ban everything and just run around without any signs? As really each sign was used in name …

• iOS keys

Thanks Sharky, I signed up using form about 2 weeks ago. I check my Spam regular and will sit and wait for it to come through. Thanks