Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-11 von insgesamt 11.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Arena Bug

Grimskie - - Bugs

Beitrag

Dueling someone and loosing fixed it for me,thank kezzah for the idea!

• Zitat von Dagother: „Hi @Grimskie The Guild Silver Account Balance shows the amount you put into the guild bank and the amount you withdraw but doesn't count guild island purchases, which are withdrawn from the guild bank. Besides have you joined other guild before and donated some silver there? The stat doesn't reset for each guild so it's total silver you put/withdrew from guild bank. If you're sure that you've put that silver into the guild bank and it disappeared beacuse of server issues bef…

• gyazo.com/952e583945bd71b5a8cde78e2087d232 (My guild tab.) gyazo.com/e719437f9fc1adb0f8d27e57eecb3053 (my inventory) gyazo.com/3b3382af838bc2c7c4953bbd769f209c (Proof of 0$ balance in guild account) gyazo.com/036cfe3de2aa008d06213491ca11ff66 (Character stats showing the missing silver.) gyazo.com/26db0f9f80bc63ef455d55feb44d4a5f ( Guild mates stats showing no silver. ) So i noticed the guild was missing somewhere around 10 mill silver the other day and i just blew it off thinking that i spent it…

• Black Cocks. #1 PvP.

Grimskie - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

For the BC's that remember me,it saddens me to say i am once again without internet,this time its for school and i probably wont have internet for about a year. But If I ever manage to track you guys down id love to join back up.

• Guild bank logs and Player activity.

• Bugged Crossbows

Grimskie - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Hinji: „Zitat von Grimskie: „Zitat von Hinji: „Zitat von RWWRRWWRRWWR: „Zitat von Hinji: „ Please remember, the AO Team WANT as many of these bugs/exploits found ASAP and especially before launch. So players, PLEASE find these and report them so the game can be released in a good state.“ they arent reporting them, they're abusing them, the difference is huge... you're the one who refuse to see what im saying, wouldnt be surprised if you were one abusing it and just desperately trying t…

• Bugged Crossbows

Grimskie - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Hinji: „Zitat von RWWRRWWRRWWR: „Zitat von Hinji: „ Please remember, the AO Team WANT as many of these bugs/exploits found ASAP and especially before launch. So players, PLEASE find these and report them so the game can be released in a good state.“ they arent reporting them, they're abusing them, the difference is huge... you're the one who refuse to see what im saying, wouldnt be surprised if you were one abusing it and just desperately trying to get away from a punishment. you can c…

• Bugged Crossbows

Grimskie - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Haist: „Let's not overreact guys. Yes it sucks that an exploit was found, but let's be honest, you are only upset because it happened to you. Playing a game inherently involves finding the best way to accomplish any given task. Think back to any MMO you've played and you have surely found an exploit at some level to further your progress. This is why "nerfing" happens throughout a game's life-cycle. The devs have to adjust as the players do things they didn't expect or didn't intend as…

• Bugged Crossbows

Grimskie - - Bugs

Beitrag

I have seen a lot of good games go down because there was no anti cheat and the hackers/bug abusers where not punished i really hope this is not one of them.