Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Apparently it is outside the scope of support to handle bug reports and I have been sent here after two days of them trying to challenge my understanding of the issue. A bit annoyed with how support handled this.... Issue: Attack paths are missing from the Elmcopse territory. The Farm plot is unable to attack the town-plot in the current live version of the game. Screenshot: media.discordapp.net/attachmen….png?width=654&height=496 Thanks.......

• Add me on discord to chat about if we might be a good fit. Kruink#9827

• Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from Lemonz: “Quote from Sohrab: “Some of these novel writers would pay weekly funds to Syndic who now lost majority of his power-- is listing off changes that will help his cartel further funnel money. -- Wants to nerf caerleon money and cartel---> Cir + Syndic invented the cartel and boosting the money. --> Complains about mega alliances while he created the longest lasting mega alliance to date. Making naps in turn of creating alliance cap / member caps is perfectly …

• Quote from Sohrab: “Some of these novel writers would pay weekly funds to Syndic who now lost majority of his power-- is listing off changes that will help his cartel further funnel money. -- Wants to nerf caerleon money and cartel---> Cir + Syndic invented the cartel and boosting the money. --> Complains about mega alliances while he created the longest lasting mega alliance to date. Making naps in turn of creating alliance cap / member caps is perfectly fine because it allows more reds which w…

• Quote from Gank: “Quote from Raithe: “Unfortunately due to map size just removing caerleon would make the zones clogged and gross. ” Obviously that isn't what is being suggested. ” It was an exaggeration to point out the fact that players dont truly 'live' in the black-zone. Everyone bases from Careleon and simply ventures out for activities. In previous games it used to take a serious investment to move from our built lands back to the 'NPC' area or capital cities. This travel was accelerated t…

• Quote from EnErgEstER: “ ” We could always remove carebearleon and everyone would have to be in a PvP zone. Then EVERYONE would fight and no one could hide behind a alliance, city or anything. Right now most of the open world players sit in the safe zone city until they have something to go kill in the black-zone. They get INSTANTLY teleport to their destination to fight and then take a 4 min walk home to log off..... IF SBI has player data tracking, i.e. location tracking, click tracking they c…

• Quote from MrsLove: “Quote from Retroman: “1. Capping Alliance Members: We are quite confident that players would circumvent it by creating NAPs. On the top end it wouldn't change much, but it potentially makes it harder for the mid and small guilds. Because of the added hassle NAPs are, it is likely to only involve the strongest forces. So, we don't think this would change any alliance dynamic on the top end. Alliance Removal: Some wanted to remove allianes alltogether. But this thread's friend…

• Quote from Retroman: “Our Take Away for the future: From the feedback in this thread, I noted these as your main problems with alliances: 1. The entry Barrier is too high. New and smaller guilds are more or less forced into one of the big alliances. Because it is too difficult to get involved in any kind of end game content without joining them. (i.e. GvG scene / crystal realm / castle fights, etc.) 2. Only a few top GvG teams fight the majority of all fights, making it extremely difficult to ge…

• I have a question, are we playing a RELEASED GAME or EARLY ACCESS?? Trial on live? - The majority appear to indicate greater player motivation to engage and create content is needed. - Crystals give rewards directly to the players and their effort rewards the guild - BOTH WIN -Open world content - Only losers - How long is the average player playing? Do they have time to login, prep gear, defend mages, run a crystal and FF? Do we see these activities as being something players do regularly or is…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “I already answered all other problems in my previous posts: alliances aren't the problem itself. Quote from Retroman: “I already read, that various players have voiced concerns with excluding small guilds from ZvZs. Do you think this problem would be diminished by increasing the maximum party size. ” Small guilds would be excluded from ZvZ if the friendly fire comes out, since a lot of guilds cannot mass more than 15 people.If you just increase party size, this guilds will …

• Quote from Syndic: “Why don't you just turn on friendly fire period regardless of guild/alliance? ” I have played previous games where they implemented friendly fire to battle stacking and zerg(blobl) play. Explosions of friendly fire is beautiful, its too bad players wont explode like ships going down. Friendly Fire should extend to guild/alliance, not just the alliance level or your simply forcing guild mergers to cap 300 and alt guild.s

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Lemonz - - News & Announcements

The idea of bringing castle point generation in-line with the crystal, mage and territory point changes seems great. I am left wondering why castle points are not accumulated hourly, or at least have the guards drop a portion of that energy. Right now they are a all or nothing event. When new groups try and break into this content there is no chipping away at the castle. You set a 30 min alarm off for the enemy to bring as many as possible to steam roll the enemy they scouted with a logged off a…

• Quote from divines: “CIR and MG hold 90% of all the mercia territories. POE was famous for its rules that make all the guilds share in its prosperity. The only issue here, is that MG and CIR don't really like sharing all the mercia territories. So to all you POE members. If you don't have territories, you are clearly being used. MG holding almost 75% of mercia, but fails to share it with all the other POE guilds, that have been in POE for such a long time. ” Show me on the doll where PoE touched…

• Quote from marg93: “Quote from Barathorn: “Quote from marg93: “Sorry, but dont we need carebear players in roundtable... pls ,is not good for healthy game RENT=CANCER ” And this remark in itself shows exactly why you do need casual players in the RT, because without them you will have no balance and people just pushing their own agenda. Without casual players this game will die, so get used to them being around and having a voice. ” -All mmo have mechanics and dynamics, the strength of this, is …

• Quote from EnErgEstER: “Quote from Eternalhaze: “Quote from EnErgEstER: “If there was more actual open world objectives and reasons to fight over something. Then armies would show. The vast majority of players are open world players. ” I've been advocating for this too as the open world seems pretty stale, but my argument has been for things that small groups can compete over - and not just repetitive stuff like faction warfare.Quote from EnErgEstER: “There is little reason for players to show f…

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “ ” I'd love to see people actually analysing the data (as lemonz partially did in his first post) and not talking about classic banter @Lemonz if you wanna complain about BA i invite you to create another thread, i'll answer you gladly there ” There is no complaint from me in a player minimizing their RISK and maximizing their reward. I am not attacking BA, I am referencing their choice in play and learning to make the most of it. the problem is ne…

• Quote from Grimhawke-EB: “Quote from Lemonz: “Quote from glokz: “. ” ” Really well thought out post @Lemonz. I hope @Korn @Retroman @PrintsKaspian @Evoque and others at SBI see this. The game would really flourish the most if it focused on fair and a balanced instanced content (2v2 5v5 20v20) as well as more focus on smaller scale open world activities as these are more accessible to average players to sustain. The current castle system does the opposite of this, as season points are so hard to …

• Quote from glokz: “Out of 157 responses, 79.6% players are interested in PvP, and 8,9% players claimed that they play the game exclusively because of PvE aspect. I think it's way beyond my expectations and Devs should respect such a large portion of group, especially that making PvE better, we not only make game more fun for PvE-focused players, but also for PvP players that need PvE to get better in PvP. IMO this is quite important point and should be followed up by questioning, what can we do …

• Congratulations to POE and OOF

Lemonz - - Forum Banter

Quote from marg93: “Quote from Lemonz: “Quote from Silks: “Quote from Theat: “ ” ” ” Easy response , Poe are gvg guys bringing 2500 slaves , 2500 + 1000 rents = 3500 GUYs in a alliance + Snaps with OOf , in practice terms = 4500 guys hugs and making the love , faaaaaag00ts ” so if i follow this.... you saying because they are one big care-bear family you can't show up to any fight or event that is in the open world event to fight? Keep letting that salty goodness flow through, this is cracking m…

• Congratulations to POE and OOF

Lemonz - - Forum Banter

Quote from Silks: “Quote from Theat: “"WHY AREN'T ENEMIES FIGHTING AT ALL?!?!?" ” fixed for ya bro ” Quote from Silks: “"whos our biggest enemy?" "ah ok lets make a truce with them and fight the others" looks like pussies diplomacy to me. not that it should be forbidden or something, but it looks bad when you see it from the outside. ” If you really wanted to fight over reset they should have engaged over some territories instead of running one big blob, the fact PoE & MG were virtually uncontes…