Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Disconnecting

Dagother - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von dredd23: „Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks “ New version will be deployed soonish - will post back when it's done. “ Back online!

• Disconnecting

Beitrag

Zitat von dredd23: „Hello everyone, I want take a look on test server but when I login I get always diconnected after ~5s. Any tips what can be wrong ? Thanks “ New version will be deployed soonish - will post back when it's done.

• error 499

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Should "fix" itself after a few minutes.

• Upcoming patch #7 will fix audio issues and should improve performance, especially for 2 GB devices. Please note 2 GB devices are currently under evaluation and performance issues might still occur - make sure you've got shadows off and low/normal visual quality with spell effects either off or self. We are aware of the issues and devs are working on further improvements, those issues unfortunately take more time to investigate and fix, so please bear with us!

• inner focus

Beitrag

Zitat von skillazor: „movement speed increased by 80 % per stack ( not 8 ) ... abit too much “ Hey thanks for the report, will be fixed in next version!

• Hi guys! Test server was updated with patch #7 and is currently open for all players. In the screenshot below I marked free crafting stations (T8: warrior/mage/hunter/toolmaker) and Destiny Board unlock stone for you to have some fun! Please post your feedback in this thread (or create a dedicated thread about a particular change you'd like to discuss in Feedback Testserver ) and report any bugs and issues you encounter in Bugs Testserver wq10Spn.jpg Have a nice weekend! ~ Dagother

• Cannot enter game

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @McMonarch ! We need more info as posted above by Evas. Could you also let us know if it's still happening after today's maintenance?

• I was looking forward to author's analysis of this issue and possible solutions but after reading the whole article it feels like it all basically came down to players questioning game design and PvP system because of a single death and its consequences in a PvP focused mmorpg. The main argument that "social penalty" never works while designers claim it "solves" open PvP problems wasn't even supported by any evidence. I cannot recall any PvP mmorpg where "social penalty" would be the only counte…

• Zitat von Vurdaan: „Stuck at launch 1% with Steam on Linux.... “ Hi there, where exactly it's stuck for you, while updating it via steam or when you start the game and it's loading before login screen? Does it work for you outside of Steam with native launcher/client? And what's your distribution btw?

• Test serv version

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Hannibal_Punk: „Zitat von Dagother: „Hi guys! The patch was reverted already and will be redeployed early next week. “ Yea sure Dagother.It's Thursday.What does "early" mean? “ Sorry this little patch yesterday delayed the patch#7 but it should be available soon, will post back when it's back on the test server.

• Zitat von jjohnsonvnd: „Nope It is still Dead on Mac OSX I have restarted Steam several times “ Tried reinstalling Albion?

• Zitat von Nlivits: „I am running a MAC OS and running through STEAM. after the update, today it shows me this error "os error 4294956486" i unstalled and installed by steam 4 times. Verified the Files. All good. but the error remains Any Ideas? “ Thanks, devs are looking into it. UPDATE: it should be fixed, new launcher has been deployed, could you update it and post back if you have any other issues? @Nlivits

• Saying need updated client? Also....

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Hi there, as always iOS version needs to be approved by Apple and once it's approved you will be notified via TestFlight app.

• Zitat von Zahi: „Still shows the old rewards for me. “ Thanks, should be updated now!

• Zitat von Las7imelord: „Am I the only one having my items stick all the damn time? i.imgur.com/WrnQjs1.gif “ Hi there! You can always report such issues in Bugs How often does it happen to you? Can you easily reproduce it (noticed anything in particular when it happens? window losing focus?)?

• Zitat von gmatagmis: „No more weapon/armor type filters. Long load. Something with size. Please turn it back, as it was. “ Could you post more details what/where is wrong, or maybe add a screenshot? Loading time and everything else seem fine to me.

• Auction bug! Needs fixed ASAP. Need Help

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von xXSMokeXx: „So I'm pretty sure its a bug but when i go to an auction sign at a plot it shows current winning bid and when i bid over the current winning it still says the same persons name. There is no one else around bidding. So what does it show, the winning bid from? the first initial bid? And the person can bid higher and its hidden? please someone help. “ You place your maximum bid and if others maximum bid is higher than yours, it will auto overbid.

• No sound iPhone XS

Dagother - - iOS Test Forum

Beitrag

Should be fixed with patch#7.

• Test serv version

Dagother - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Hi guys! The patch was reverted already and will be redeployed early next week. Sorry for the inconvenience! On the plus side, it will be available on the test server for a bit longer so you can have a look at the changes and share your feedback!

• Lagging/Disconnecting constantly

Dagother - - Bugs

Beitrag

Hi @TheCanadian DxDiag is always a good place to start, could you attach it in here? And could you also describe those lag spikes? Is it a lag/connection delay or maybe you're having performance/fps drop during that time as well?