Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 208.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bow skills feedback

Atanazy - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Lol not every single weapon.... Every weapon type should have something to offer. I would like just 1 of 5 bows to be 5v5 ready. That's why I like @Nausk idea of bringing single target stun to warbow or giving it energy burn. Imagine for one second that there would be only holy staff healers in gvgs and no nature staff in gvg battles because they suck at the moment. And if somebody wrote a feedback about balancing both lines to be usefull in pvp - there would appear @Gwild and @Swordlord and say…

• Bow skills feedback

Beitrag

Nope i mean its Ok that bow is designed to be this "mainly open world weapon" but it's wrong that none of the current bows is usefull in gvg. Btw still: for open world pvp bows suck as well.

• Support Instruments

Atanazy - - Ideas for Items

Beitrag

Details can be changed but main idea is to have a support spells that are something between spells from current armors lasting 5-10s and food 1h. a support spell with 1m effect and 2m coldown would be nice

• Support Instruments

Beitrag

Hi Omnio, I really like this idea as currently albion lacks support classes. I really loved the music system in mabinogi btw where any music can be played after it was wrote down on a paper by using "composing" skill. This was fun itself In abion i can imagine instrument player as pure support focused on bigger figts or as a valuable support for pve. Every ulti should be a channeled spell (5s with cooldown of 120-120s) - playing the music which gives boost up to 10 people in radius of 10m. My ex…

• Bow skills feedback

Beitrag

thats wrong. I have been playing bows since alpha 2014 and I can say that always bows had some interesting cc what made them usable in small group pvp situations. Now bow is good only in running. It's ok to make a bow good open pvp weapon for 1v1 but it's not ok that out of 3 bows in the bow line - 0 is good weapon for group pvp. It's logical to compare bow and crossbow to fire and frost. Look: fire provide good damage burst and some cc (fire wall) which is great, frost staffs have lower damage …

• Gentelmeni vs Nilfgard 40 vs 20

Atanazy - - Pogawędki

Beitrag

Zitat von Myszka: „Dajcie jakiś filmik gdzie wygrywacie z nimi ;p “ youtu.be/PPBsfMkYsyU

• Most important issue for now! Colors in last beta were just fine, we don't need any changes. All enemies should be red. If you change to hostile all players become red for you. On the black zone automatically flag hostile. While entering from black to red make a window asking do you want to enter as a hostile or as a friendly and save settings. Also leave old party color as it is more visible

• lol game is full 3d Camera is locked in isometric view for purpose. It was the game designers idea to make isometric view mmo, and also its convinient for other platforms (its a multiplatform game). Also many other things were developed to be seen from above (terrain especially, cluster layout, cluster edge) so eneabling free camera rotation would be step in a different direction.

• Great change! To make it even better I would suggest that areas marked by me on below screenshot with red - should have different color. a1bb799e8ecf42e4b096a24b8a7b09fd.png Inside the inventory need that especially to have that feel of space inside your bag Also the interfaceof the market should be different that inventory in my opinion.

• funny enchanted weapons bug

Atanazy - - Bugs

Beitrag

It's a graphical bug while you process your resources, you can see a glow of a weapon while weapon itself is hidden imgimg

• good job! any info when we can expect improved fireball on live?

• New LP System

Atanazy - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

My solution: introduce keypoints- a pool of special learning points that allow you to skip first 20% using your normal learning points. (1 keypoint will be used for unlocking a skill before first 20%) Key points should be capped at certain number for example 5 (allow to unlock 1 full tier of armor and weapon + offhand) Key points should regenerate over time (for example 1 per week) or be obtainable by some quest that you can do once per week. They should be account bind. There should also be inc…

• Remove re roll

Atanazy - - Rants

Beitrag

Yeah lets remove the only one silver sink and enjoy auction house offers for 100000000

• blueprints for special skills that can be crafted on certain weapons For example: you kill harvester and he drops some "dark reap" skill with instant, aoe damage like meteor but melee distance, which you can craft then on t7.3+ scythe. You need to use t7.3 scythe as a base item, blueprint for spell, and some warrior essence and then as a result you replace the third spell on this scythe with this special skill. This scythe can be dropped and looted.

• great firestaff bug

Atanazy - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

there is no magma orb spell for 5.5 enchanted great fire staff prntscr.com/b3jabn

• Make them look different but not glowing

• Wielkanoc

Atanazy - - Pogawędki

Beitrag

Yo, wszystkiego najlepszego z okazji Świąt

• .3 Heavy Armor - Magic Res Nerf

Beitrag

On live heavy 7.3 is cloth armor (better magical res than armor) On test its plate

• New Hunter Weapon line, Guns

Beitrag

guns no!! However I can imagine throwing knives, throwing axes and throwing hammers. However make them double handed. Maybe arbalests as second Xbow line, Maybe new bow line, hunter's bow, composite bow, sniper bow,

• Longbow jumper .3 cone of arrows, frost, rain .2nlight armor: everlasting .2 light boots: blink .3 light helmet: poison This build is high physical dps build, recommended food is stew. You can jump around avoiding cc's and do nice damage. When you are in trouble use everlasting and drop AOE. Then you can blink out of danger.