Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 138.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• When

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

More like Gamma 1. We're gonna go through whole Greek alphabet until release at this point...

• Who the fuck do you think you are ?

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Please give some warning before stuff like this, now I have to settle with pringles because I haven't stocked up on popcorn :C

• Goodbye Albion

Vatael - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

hah, that's a good one...

• Why we did what we did

Vatael - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Seems like Devs finally woke up and realized where they are right now... Hope it won't end up in promises though. GET THAT ROUND TABLE ROLLIN'

• Oh god, this is pure gold... call the ambulance, I'm having too much laugh... *coughs himself to death*

• Zitat von Meharis: „back then it would have been a better game xD “ True, true...

• is arcane any good?

Vatael - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Tetsu: „Beam me up scotty! “ I swear if im gonna hear this in group runs, ill just switch to another spell on W... heard it too many times last test

• Flawed Progression

Vatael - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von The_Nosferatu: „Zitat von Vatael: „Zitat von Korn: „If the values for gather/refing/craft turn out to be too high, we can easily make it easier later during beta. “ Please bear in mind that last time you've lowered the requirements (combat fame last test afaik) it also boosted people fame wise, making some of them able to wear about 3 tiers higher than most of the server. I'm afraid that might happen again with these, making people be able to gather/refine/craft way better gear than av…

• Flawed Progression

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „If the values for gather/refing/craft turn out to be too high, we can easily make it easier later during beta. “ Please bear in mind that last time you've lowered the requirements (combat fame last test afaik) it also boosted people fame wise, making some of them able to wear about 3 tiers higher than most of the server. I'm afraid that might happen again with these, making people be able to gather/refine/craft way better gear than average person.

• Zitat von Gwandir: „Zitat von Retroman: „I am sorry. This change is not so good for the 1h nature staff. But if I remove the cast speed offhand it leaves the 1h damage staffs 'in the shitters'. For PvE you could go 1h Nature Staff with Torch and Energy Regen passive. For the GvGs I assumed players will already be able to get their hands on the morgana orb for the energy regen. Hmmm... maybe I can let players unlock the Energy Regen passive earlier. Right now it requires at least T5. “ so what wa…

• Att: Deimos/Seriously

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von cysines: „Zitat von Prom: „Good fights are rare. Being outnumbered or outnumbering is a daily thing. 20v20 You are on: Saturday 13 feb: 22:00 GMT - You decide the map! Each of us puts a scout at every entrance to check for intruders and also on the actual numbers each brings! I'm sorry but trust is not a feeling I can have towards you /salute “ Cool, lets make it more interesting for both of us. If we win we can have all your territories accept your main base, if you win you can have a…

• Testserver - Patchnotes

Beitrag

Good job on changing the arcane, it was already hard to fame up solo, now you've made it impossible... I get it, all the offensive spells are moved to 2nd slot because its a support weapon, but ask yourself if that shield is worth all that crap when even comparing it to holy staff heal for example. The mana cost is high, skill has a cast time and cooldown as well as the shield doesn't take armor into consideration. If you want to make it at least look like a nice skill, you gotta change one of t…

• Zitat von Laxist: „Rip banished? “ Last time I checked we were pretty "not rip"... Zitat von Ronin: „Older iterations of the game were better, plain and simple. Anyway who denies that is a n00blord “ Summer Alpha 2014 never forget...

• west/east side

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=SezoGW_z9w0

• Dworf's Founder Pack GIVEAWAY

Vatael - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

• Albion Online's - Best Forum Signatures

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

(Versteckter Text)

• Discussion new GvG designs

Vatael - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

About the last 2 pictures, is that a guild bank there, opposite area to the tower?

• FINSTACK Guild information #RIPPED #LEAKED

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Shorty: „Zitat von lolwhat: „Zitat von Howser: „Zitat von gurgo: „Can u give us a hint who is mysterious dancer ? I heard that skytea storms the dance floor like PRO.“ Thats our spy, like we said we have one in each big guild ;)“ even millfs? =O“ Especially Milf ;)“ Fixed...

• Top X Worst Active Guilds

Vatael - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Dreadstar: „3. Off the Hood“ Huh? @Lethlight defend yerself! Not sure why are theyre up there, need answers!

• Thing with leather helmet was hat you also had to time the spell right, since any ranged attack that was already mid air can break the stealth...