Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 832.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Blast204 Mount Investments

gurgo - - Trade

Beitrag

I take you on 2k Gold offer. I never liked Direwolfs, they make me dizzy. Some ppl really don't realise how much mounts are worth early on.

• Nvidia shield tablet k1

gurgo - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Writer: „It's not working on K1. I can open game but when I click at login email only half of keyboard opens, so I'm unable to type anything. Same with password. “ Got bluetooth keyboard .)

• Nvidia shield tablet k1

gurgo - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

When i bought device, it was working amazing. 30fps queensmarket 60fps outside world But after one patch, dont remember which, it turned all to shit. Cant update game, Have to download whole game every time there is update. frequent crashes. I have not played for while so i cant say for sure if it's still this bad, or it got fixed

• The V word

gurgo - - Rants

Beitrag

Do you mean V for Vendetta ?

• Zitat von Nitrogen: „This occurred for high levels that werent necessarily high on the leaderboard to; by virtue of it being hard to obtain. I had 99 str pure back in 2004 and had all of Edgeville crowded around me when I was hitting 35+s with d sword, however I was not no.1 in 99 str. “ i remember times when first guy hit 99 in smithing. only guy able to craft 2h rune sword. I was so jealous. I believe that it was blurite13 (or something similar). miners/smiths back then were rullers, back when…

• There is o such thing as tank in PvP. Just guys that die fast, and then those that live little longer. Whole gear progression in this game is completely optional past T4. It might feel unrewarding but its only way to keep PvP somehow balanced.

• "Rewards are only given out once per Helper and only to the first player to meet the required time, regardless of the size of their team." Just 3 rewards for whole server is little weak...

• Mastery - Feels Insignificant

gurgo - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von sp33dr4ge: „Zitat von gurgo: „Zitat von sp33dr4ge: „I think you missed my point here. After level 10 mastery, then what? The hardcore player who would like to continue to progress has nothing to do. “ 1. You still can unlock support masteries and gain additional 100power.(exactly what were you looking for: Limmited return and increasingly difficult)2. You assume that progression stay same as it is now. Devs already said many times that progression is going to be slower on release. I am…

Beitrag

Sry about writing as i do its just that this forum can get buggy and wont let me do what i want. For example i dont understand why i can't quote you more than twice.

Beitrag

Zitat von sp33dr4ge: „I think you missed my point here. After level 10 mastery, then what? The hardcore player who would like to continue to progress has nothing to do. “ 1. You still can unlock support masteries and gain additional 100 power.(exactly what were you looking for: Limited return and increasingly difficult) 2. You assume that progression stay same as it is now. Devs already said many times that progression is going to be slower on release, there are going to be more masteries. Zitat…

Beitrag

Your problem is that you are looking on thing from perspective of greenzone1 player. Greenzones1 don't really have challenging content nor there is risk of loosing your gear. If you played in black zones you'll see significant advantage of high masteries. Greenzones1 are designed to be cool for first couple weeks/months but sooner or latter you realise that it has very little to offer. And that is why higher gear/masteries feel insignificant. In total you can gain 300 power from destiny board, w…

• Splitting already dying server in half is not solution to anything. You just kill old server (which is more important from testing standpoint)

• Nature Staff Item Power Bug

gurgo - - Bugs

Beitrag

When numbers are low you can encounter something called "breakpoints" you simply have to reach certain point to see difference. But in this case its most likely that OP didnt realized different quality/ tier/ level or various other factors that can affect result. BTW masteries doesn't work for artefacts.

• *I assume that direwolfs get removed from black zone swamps* (they are already replaced by "Swamp dragons" in king lands

• I was thinking same before. Getting tired of all direwolf farmers. But now you only get mounts from animals in forest area. There is no reason to kill animals in savanna and swamp areas without skinning. That is making 1 direwolfs more rare. 2 T6+ skinning less pain

• Downloaded to phone... but

gurgo - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Talion: „Zitat von gurgo: „On tablet (K1) i get message "app not installed" After i download update and star updating. Loading still stay on screen even after error. “ Mmmh. Iiinteresting. Android Version?Zitat von TrypelZ: „The 1Gb apk doesnt work,crashes at 99% loading. “ While installing? Or while trying to start the game? On which device / android version? -Talion “ Android 6.0.1 It's dissapointing. I was amazed how well it run during last beta. now i cant even log in to game.

gurgo - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Talion: „Zitat von Owiko: „@Talion Asus ZenPad 8.0 with Android 5.0.2 - Patched build. Gets to 2% on loading screen, sticks, and crashes to desktop Galaxy Tab Pro, SM-T525 with Android 4.4.2 - Patched build. Gets to ~50% on loading screen, sticks, and crashes to desktop “ Thanks. Throwing it over to the Android peeps!Zitat von gurgo: „Patcher doesnt work. “ Mmmh there have been a lot of things done on the updater and it should work. What does it do for you if you currently try to patch…

gurgo - - Bugs

Beitrag

albiononline.com/en/download

gurgo - - Bugs

Beitrag

Zitat von Owiko: „@Talion Asus ZenPad 8.0 with Android 5.0.2 - Patched build. Gets to 2% on loading screen, sticks, and crashes to desktop Galaxy Tab Pro, SM-T525 with Android 4.4.2 - Patched build. Gets to ~50% on loading screen, sticks, and crashes to desktop “ Patcher doesnt work. Try to uninstall game and start new install (have to do it every patch on both pc/tablet) Most likely it will crash once you log in. But you never know

• Zitat von ZaZii: „that full respawn 2/2 on t7 after only 6 hours seems strange. sure it wasnt after server restart? maybe you had some mod running around manually refilling them^^ although, that theory about zonewide respawn seems not bad. maaay be the case - but i've never had that same experience as you. whenever I picked a whole map empty, they never were too far apart...like, all were 1/5 after a short period, and not some 0/5 and some 3/5 “ I never had same experience either. only when area…