Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Equartus: „I like most of the changes on items, but this HP/MS/MP buff ,especially when i tested it - makes me frustrated and mad. Hope after this patch go live, after few weeks you will rollback this changes. “ They won't, because it is absolutely healthier for the overall pvp meta of the game.

• Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von Gank: „New cursed sickle is going to spread stacks insanely well in group pvp. “ You know just have to always hit them with it because if you miss once on a person you already hit that’s over because of a 5 second cd Yeah definitely extremely underpowered still “ I'm sure you've tested in in multiple 20v20 or 5v5 situations right?

• New cursed sickle is going to spread stacks insanely well in group pvp.

• Its because the items on the market don't take your IP into account for the most part. Not sure its relevant with bags, but for combat items the tooltips will not be correct if you have any fame in that tree.

• Automaticly Created Chat Tabs Cannot be Removed.

Gank - - Bugs

Beitrag

I have a decent number of custom chat tabs, including ones for party/guild/alliance, but the game seems to always want to create a party or alliance chat for me. The problem is that the tab list does not let me edit or delete this tab without first removing one of my custom tabs.

• Reinstall you big baby lets go.

• Broadsword

Gank - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

That change was reverted almost 2 weeks ago.

• Russian Guild Symbols

Gank - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Great thread, Katherine is just added bonus.

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Gank - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von owensssss: „PrintsKaspian your choice of Bangers stolen Townplot triggers the fuck out of me you have a new enemy “ 5 of my posts about this image were deleted by a Bangers sympathizer.

• Guild Spotlight: GoStop

Gank - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Great group of players. Always active in my timezone and fun to fight in Cumbria. "You have very rare name" Ultraman says to me always lol.

• Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Bogul: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „ - Fixed an issue where material/resource items trashed by a player before dying were still included in total kill fame “ I thought thats a feature not a bug?I thought people who trash things just before they die intentionally have a grace period in regards to where items won't get removed, so you can't destroy stuff with the purpose to give your killer no loot. “ Clarification would be really nice @Dagother “ Mate…

• Zitat von Bogul: „Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „ - Fixed an issue where material/resource items trashed by a player before dying were still included in total kill fame “ I thought thats a feature not a bug? I thought people who trash things just before they die intentionally have a grace period in regards to where items won't get removed, so you can't destroy stuff with the purpose to give your killer no loot. “ Clarification would be really nice @Dagother

• Zitat von Elsa: „The trumpet was recently added as a reward for this Referral Season. It lets you to play 3 different tunes “ Remove refer a friend.

• Zitat von Dagother: „Zitat von Gank: „It is no longer possible to commit suicide with the Sacrifice spell Boooo. This is a huge buff to the Graveguard helmet. You can use it at even 10 hp and not die? And be instantly healed after the dmg? Why? “ It works the other way round now: you get healed first and then damaged, so you cannot kill yourself anymore. “ No

• The only time it is ten minutes is if Aggro hasn't dropped, so you can just chain die zerg down PVE.

• Zitat von Venen0: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Venen0: „Zitat von Gank: „You should not bother trying to play at the beginning without it. Buying the game at the lowest price point gives you a month though. You'll probably need to shell out the fee for the next month, but after 2 months you'll be established enough to support your monthly expense with ingame currency. “ Returning player, dont have my first month and no charachters, and dont have the means atm to buy stuff “ Why no characters? “ I…

• Zitat von Venen0: „Zitat von Gank: „You should not bother trying to play at the beginning without it. Buying the game at the lowest price point gives you a month though. You'll probably need to shell out the fee for the next month, but after 2 months you'll be established enough to support your monthly expense with ingame currency. “ Returning player, dont have my first month and no charachters, and dont have the means atm to buy stuff “ Why no characters?

• It is no longer possible to commit suicide with the Sacrifice spell Boooo. This is a huge buff to the Graveguard helmet. You can use it at even 10 hp and not die? And be instantly healed after the dmg? Why?

• You should not bother trying to play at the beginning without it. Buying the game at the lowest price point gives you a month though. You'll probably need to shell out the fee for the next month, but after 2 months you'll be established enough to support your monthly expense with ingame currency.

• Axe mobility heh.