Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

• 1. Real solution for ZvZ. Cluster queue is just dealing with consequences, it's not solving the main issue - people are not motivated to play in smaller fights on their own objectives. Game is motivating people to play to much together in alliances and mega alliances. 2. Rework of arena with a better matchmaking/ranking system and more layouts and add a matchmaking system to corrupted dungeons. 3. Possibility to start the duel and set IP (auto downscale/upscale to some IP of equipped items) and …

• Wrong guild crest

H4nk - - Bugs

Hi guys, why I see sometimes the wrong guild crest on my back? Please fix it, it is a really old bug... Thank you in advance. Kind regards Hank

• Quote from Jesterbudd: “Naming mounts would be cool. ” Naming chests would be better

• Or it could be maybe duel for big money maybe?

• I think good question is: Do we need still Luxury items in the game? I think there is now lot of trading between all cities. Or I am wrong?

• I think every NAP will end sometimes because of friendly fire or drama or alliances will be bored so they start to fight because of content. Just wait a bit...

• Hmmm, for me a really interesting concept!

• IMO Standtime attribute is always against some outplay potential in PvP (casting time is enough) so remove him everywhere pls. I want game about skill, outplays (we need skillshots, movement in combat so you can dodge something, etc.), teamplay, composition and not only about mathematics (only bigger player count wins) and statistics only (only bigger IP wins)...

• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1

H4nk - - Mobile Version

I think you need at least 6 GB RAM on the device (my personal experience) for play without disconnects in cities

• Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1

H4nk - - Mobile Version

I think better will be wait few months until mobile clients will be polished little...

• Installation failed

H4nk - - Mobile Version

I have to kill all apps, restart my phone (Samsung Galaxy S9+ with last updates) and then start the installation...

• Well done SBI, gj! It will be definitely a better and sophisticated test than 300 player limit per alliance. We will see the real outcome of the test. But this is only the first step...

• Poll: Alliance Feature

H4nk - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Alemaoo: “Quote from xcruciful: “This change will bring a hole new level of elitism. After 26 feb: You have to choose from being a slave for a big guild or not even step in black zone. Congrats xD ” I bet you are part of a mega alliance and has no idea how it is to play right now in disadvantage. Small guilds step in the black zone right now, why would they not do it when there is not mega alliances. ” Maybe because there will be not mega alliances only on papper?

• Quote from Xezqez: “Quote from H4nk: “Ok, those guild should forget about hideouts too, because they will be not able to defend them... Nice patch for them, GL ” HELLO!!They been complaining because they are losing hideouts now they are getting hit by 200+ mega alliance forces and being wiped out with no chance of defending, the same people suddenly interested in the survival of small guilds have been wiping them out of the black zone for last 2 weeks THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS FOR THIS CHANGE C…

• Ok, those guild should forget about hideouts too, because they will be not able to defend them... Nice patch for them, GL

• Quote from tabooshka: “Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Blackender: “My opinion this change will end the casual players.And I think the albion should be a game for everyone and not just for the elite that plays 24/7 ” Totally. ” wrong. ” Why wrong? Do you think that there are some "starting zones" for casual players and smaller/newer guilds in the Black zone? Royale territories are gone too. Is there any sort of protection for them against mega alliances? Maybe I am blind... So tech me, please.

• Quote from Gugusteh: “Quote from Losna: “It looks like SBI is lacking a game designer who can tell (with at least 30% probability) what consequences and impacts can have the proposed changes. This one, is the dumbest idea ever in the world of Albion. It changes nothing but maintaining a list of "red allies" for the big alliances. They will still rule all the map. But who cares. Hard problems cannot be solved by easiest solutions. ” Ok so what kind of solution do you think they could implement wi…

• Dear SBI, only 300 Players per alliance? SBI, this is your solution??? This issue needs a much more complex solution than this nonsense! Let's start with purging of game designers SBI. Literally every really experienced player can give you more complex analysis and ideas! There will be much more diplomatic shit now. And I think this patch punishes only casual players because guilds will need to be effective now (casual players will be dead weight now). But what is important: Megaalliances will j…

Quote from Fuat: “Dont remove just make a limit for alliances... Like max 10 guild can be in an alliance... ” 10x300 guilds is still 3000 players dude... :-/

@gmatagmis People will always find a way how to get what they want. But those guilds will need to deal with the friendly fire at least