Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Next weapon to 100?

Ogei - - Beginner's Questions

You need a guild with build suggestion for zvz, walking with group your debuffs help, so look for what kind of fighter will use DPS, Support and on. What you need know is dps can support with debuffs and buffs, support is support.

• Bows

Ogei - - Feedback & Suggestions

so calculate, from nerfs I can't argue about, cause will balance for good or bad esta its ao with staff demo albion. what I meaning... Arrows with tier, yield like potions. What is a potion represent additional damage but with arrows, so craft then with ores, wood, leather with stacks doing 5%, 10%, 15% something in players economy power, doing some balance @ economy. Test about overpowered will be good. In additional, skills wasting arrows for example 60 arrows to cast Rain of Arrows.

• Bows

Ogei - - Feedback & Suggestions

Bows is not good to get advantage in mobs or pvp, is hardcore style gameplay so. my suggestion is to cover this with arrows craft to get some silver @ Market, beyond that give some better reason to walk with bows to open battles.

• 1 - Hide player name on black zones, to be able cover under rocks, trees. 2 - change weapons in battle with some decrease buff, or use of item to be able. 3 - bounty board on black zone, to kill some players.