Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 257.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Nathen: „Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Cramit845: „Zitat von Maxx: „Just throwing a small idea: the more numerous a group is, the sooner (in terms of distance) their names show up on your screen? And bye bye mini map thing. My 2 cents “ I like an idea like this. remove the blobs and just allow names to show on your screen sooner the larger the group is. I agree that the proposed idea seems to make things a bit to easy. “ This is actually something we ar…

• Zitat von Beelaz: „Can't you make the threshold dynamic so it changes in comparisation to you own group size. With a lower threshold. If you are in a group of 10, you will we see every other group on the same map who are 7+ If you are in a group of 3 you see all groups that are equal to your size or bigger, but not soloplayers or duo groups. If you are solo you will see groups of 3+ and they will never see you. Just an example. “ like this but why are groups of 3 equal size or bigger? Also this …

• Zitat von Pegasus: „It should already be 6 in red... “ Sorta agree with this. Lower it to 6 in red zones because that would make red zone more of a place for small scale fights anyways. The karma penalty sorta discourages it because a bigger group gets more kills and gains more negative karma right? With this change it will make 5v5s in red zones more likely to happen without fear of being zerged and black zones can allow for bigger 10v10 fights without that fear. P.S. for a random karma suggest…

• Zitat von gnoms: „Zitat von Korn: „Zitat von Cramit845: „Zitat von Maxx: „Just throwing a small idea: the more numerous a group is, the sooner (in terms of distance) their names show up on your screen? And bye bye mini map thing. My 2 cents “ I like an idea like this. remove the blobs and just allow names to show on your screen sooner the larger the group is. I agree that the proposed idea seems to make things a bit to easy. “ This is actually something we are also looking into. “ Without fixing…

• Zitat von McRenzy: „One of the best escaping boots coupled with invi from chest. “ most boots are great at escaping when coupled with invis from assassin's chest and its far from the best.

• Zitat von deviljim: „When you have 70% of players running this chest piece in the open world you start to realize there is a problem. The problem? For one if you stealth anything being casted on you is interupted preventing damage, cc ect... Another big problem is it lasts way too long, see a player pop wanderlust or run? Well pop stealth and by the end of it he will have no more speed left and on top of that it allows players to not be directly targeted for way too long. It's honestly just the …

• I don't think anything is wrong with the tanking design of this game. I mean, I've done all the tiers and haven't had any problems completing them so far and I have had all kinds of tanks. The real misconception is that the tank needs to hold all the aggro during the fight. With how much damage players can tank in the game losing aggro on a mob or 2 isn't party wiping because very few can push out enough damage to down someone through healing. It make being a PvE tank more about target priority …

• Zitat von Alkim: „A bit like the off-hand thread, sbi changed how armor works soo much during game development that they didn't actually find a system that matured into something that made sense. The threat /damage tradeoff on armor within a class (eg 40%/10% for scholars vs 50%/0% for mage's) is bizarre and unintuitive. “ but scholars is also tankier than mage's also. People say damage to threat trade off but ignore to armor progression. And for PvE content it makes sense to want the tankier ar…

• Royal Robe

Nathen - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

So no one thinks the royal robes need a buff?

• Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von Nathen: „Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von Nathen: „Zitat von Fortriks: „on. “ “ “ and we are telling you, its part of the game. The Devs have other issues to deal with over looking at a post the community itself can tell you about. You can die and lose your gear in red zones. That's what happened. where is this 'grey area'? “ duel scam where part of the game too. people got banned. future removed. so? “ You mean the duel exploit where people would challenge people at…

• Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von Nathen: „Zitat von Fortriks: „more retarded comments, people. i never died fro mthis. but people with low iq i guess cant understand that i was talked about situation. “ And the situation is as it is. Thank you for informing the community about it. But don't need to get butt hurt about it. Its part of the game. “ yes. thats thew point. i wanted to inform players who didnt knwo about this exploit. + i want respond from devs on matter. because if this allowed. becaus…

• Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von Tic: „Zitat von Fortriks: „Zitat von Tic: „ “ “ yea, good luck. Killing people is a red zone is not a scam, it's a game mechanic. “ can you prove it? are you dev? no? “ Red yH5BAEAAAEALAAAAAABAAEAQAICTAEAOw%3D%3DEdit Red zones allow PvP and Full Loot. You still are required to flag as a hostile before you can attack other players. High tier resources can only be found in red zones. Severe risk to the player, bring friends. Red PVP zone rules: - You can set yourself…

• It's their fault idiots are getting there loot taken? Well yeah, they made the game so everything is their fault. Its there fault we even have Albion to play. I think they need raises for going to extra mile to kill crappy players and take their loot

• Would be nice but I feel there are more pressing issues they need to take care of after the DDoS issue. First is server stability. The mass fights that are the key feature to the game are unplayable with the crappy optimization. Next would be enlarging the map to deal with the population issues. Bring back black zone cities. And green dungeons back to the royal's. Add more open world boss camps. They need to fix a lot of their crap before coming up with what this post is asking for.

• armor gives more health and weapons deal more damage. I also think abilities are also affected my item power.

• There are also some masteries that only benefit premium player. I also would like to know what the devs think about that mechanic as a whole. Example being the refinement mastery reducing focus cost and you can only gain focus by having premium.

• Zitat von Fortriks: „if you blind and cant read then im not a doctor to help you. "by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers." again @Korn can we have an official statemant? do you guys gonna ban all of them? or it is intended to have notplayeble carleon so people die in duels (redzone). explain please. do we need to report them? or its ok and we can abuse the system too. ah? “ And we are all sure he will tell you the same thing. if you fight in red zones(du…

• Zitat von Blowfeld81: „Zitat von Nathen: „tbh I would want the channel to last longer or even forever (Or at least until the CD is almost back up). Then it could be used as a amazing ganking tool. Pick a spot to post up and just invis until someone roll up and then you pop out for some surprise butt sex. “ Oh yeah, promote abilities that lack countermeasures. That surely will work well with the players who got ganked... “ lol right, but that's the job it seems to fit. Maybe not something that la…

• I think solo play is fine right now but one thing I do agree with the OP is that the royal continent is lacking in content. There use to be a lot more group and solo dungeons and now people are almost required to go to black unlike before.

• LOL his name gave it away xD