Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 886.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• OK. Game design excercise: Tell me please @KenWood You sit in an ambush with your friends. How would you estimate number of players that would have to get ambushed by you per hour to keep you entertained. And how do you think, what should the total proportion of ambushing players to the total online players be to achieve this freqency of ambush encounters?

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

@Draglit Russian invasion: (17 Sep 1939) en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_invasion_of_Poland Map of Poland pre and post ww2, Grey territory was annexed by USSR: upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia…px-Curzon_line_en.svg.png Annexation of Austria and part of chechoslovakia indeed happened but the official start of the war acknowledged by historians is invasion of Poland in 1st September 1939 because that's when actual fighting started and when all the major world powers started declaring war on each othe…

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Draglit: „It is really funny to read western point of view U should better say thanks that USSR defeated Nazi Germany and you and your parents alive because of it. “ Nazi Germany and USSR started this war by attacking Poland together. USSR never gave back polish territories invaded in this attack and occupied Poland and all the eastern European countries until 1989 halting their civilizational and economic development. Your propaganda made you believe you were heroes. In reality you we…

• Do ScoiaTael i Bursztynowego Kartelu

Targun - - Pogawędki

Beitrag

Ej i jak się historia potoczyła?

• Albion Online Private server!

Targun - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Dividing playerbase between multiple servers is a bad idea. We could however add some zones with modified mechanics to discourage ZvP.

• My radical suggestions.

Beitrag

You are trying to fix problems that do not exist by changing everything. Do you even understand systems you want to replace? You haven't provided a single example what's wrong with them.

• Russian Guild Symbols

Targun - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „Symbols are abitrary and very subjective by nature. @Piddle pretty much summarized my thoughts about this topic. I've decided to move this topic to Forum Banter instead. Please be reminded of the Forum Banter Rules (Updated). “ Hammer and sickle symbol is just as arbitrary and subjective as swastika or SS runes.

• Weapon Skill Fame for PvP

Beitrag

@MissBehave this has nothing to do with 'sandboxeness'. You are just to lazy to produce an actual argument against an idea that you don't like.

• Weapon Skill Fame for PvP

Beitrag

Actually 100k fame per week does seem reasonable - just some other form of Learning Points. On higher levels you'd still need over a month to get a single level so no harm to balance.

• Royal Bounty - killing pk = $

Beitrag

This topic pops up every now and then and the conclusion is it doesn't make sense in Albion. Death is too common in here and it's not personal. The only interaction between players in black zone is attack on sight so there's no point in bounties.

• I'd prefer broadsword as it was, but with all w spells giving charge stack and 2x longer stack decay.

• rotate camera?

Beitrag

Models created for isometric view often do not have backside.

• Anyone who thinks gankers in 6.0 are risking more than a HCE player in a 'safe' instance is an idiot.

• Howbout hide player characters

• According to this form popular opinion HCE players never leave Carleon, so there is no way they could ever gain bad reputation.

• Gunpowder Weapon ?

Beitrag

No.

• CANNOT LOGIN

Targun - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von ViLEuo: „This craps been happening too often for a game you actually had to pay for. I expect this kind of crap from shitty asian f2p games... “ Chill...

• Pay to Play?

Targun - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Raithe: „The only thing I see as pay to play in this game is the tomes man. “ I think you're confusing P2W. “ You are both confused. Paying for the amount of gold required to buy neough tomes to actually start winning would be crazy. And if anyone is willing to paythousands of dollars for a leveled character just let them. This will be money to support the game we can play for free.

• Stop spewing bullshit. Bz towns never got relevant enough to have economy. It was just a safe place with a bank chest in the middle of BZ that you now romanticise because you forgot how useless it really was.

• Zitat von Celtix: „P.S. Welcome trolls and hecklers. Give me your best. “ Pathetic...