Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 118.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Misc NDA

deviljim - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Asaroth: „Zitat von deviljim: „Well you have never played vs equarts daggers because you would never want to fight dual dagger soldier armor again. “ Trying to eliminate bias from this discussion if anyone your build as 1h cursed iceblock this patch will be benefiting most, tbh though dagger pair is not OP it just hits super hard and provides cc / no escape with soldier armour less so with a proper healer comp, issue is arcane frazzle allowing tanks to melt like ice on a summers day to…

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von deviljim: „About your last point because some builds have dots, if you pop offensive cd's then they just pop it so you either use all your damage and buff him or take free damage for 10 seconds hmmm. “ If you're a dot kit and you DONT run after hearing the pings of death you might have a bad time.just cast once and PRESS F. kite him out. Hope you can dodge the inevitable royal bomb and dagger stun. I acknowledge your points but as a plate user …

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von MEATCUP: „Zitat von deviljim: „Equarts build really wouldn't be all that strong if soldier armor didn't exist like it does in its current state, Gives both cc and damage increases and it's plate so you take very little damage, imo nerf soldier armors damage bonus to 0 and just keep the cc duration. I don't mind 1 shot builds that use cloth, it makes sense because they are squishy and very easy counter burst. But when a build is able to use plate and still be able to output burst like a…

• Misc NDA

Beitrag

Zitat von kheeta: „Zitat von Equartus: „@kreeshak You dont need to fix anything, all is acceptable, in that way how it works now on live-server. Changes are not worth it, according what will it brings to the meta/playstyle/balance. Circumstances will be huge. My point is - that we dont need such changes , at least now. “ we definately DONT need to have such builds like yours ^^,(or like perma-invis-deathgivers- like im running)whatever you are saying - your build(like mine too) havent 1vs1 count…

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von Theat: „If they nerf bloodletter then nobody will ever force a dismount in this game, free running across the entire world. “ ?What? How the fuck do you jump to that conclusion? This just tells me that the only thing YOU can dismount people with is a bloodletter Further proving why they should nerf it “ Because it's really easy to run away from zergs and ganks if you're smart. Without bloodletter, it would be easy for most of the players in the g…

• Zitat von RottenH20: „Zitat von Theat: „If they nerf bloodletter then nobody will ever force a dismount in this game, free running across the entire world. “ ?What ? How the fuck do you jump to that conclusion? This just tells me that the only thing YOU can dismount people with is a bloodletter Further proving why they should nerf it “ Don't even bother with this one, he's just going to troll you until you quit the post. Now about your post The people who only dismount people with bloodletters d…

• Zitat von Theat: „Good music in your video though, if you want to show an accurate picture of 1v1 bloodletter you need to fight better and more geared opponents. The video shows a lot of noobs, and of course, a cursed staff killed the bloodletter. So it is not "broken". Lots of weapons and players can counter, and kill, a bloodletter 1v1. So the issue is not 1v1 fights. It is a complaint about ganking. To counter the "open-world" ganking meta, you have to bring friends. Or be really good at runn…

• Great patch, really enjoying none of the things mentioned being fixed yet and instead we get a really balanced buff to mage robe and warbow Q. Instead of improving the variety in open world lets just shorten that list on what's viable, that will make people want to keep playing. /S I honestly give up trying to give feedback. Clearly the developers don't read the forums and instead just listen to some gvg players who only do instanced 5v5 and know nothing of the balance in open world. I can only …

• Zitat von ixxxo: „Guys, keep some respect please. People with different opinions are still people and your fellow players. If you feel it endangers your own playstyle, say so, stay constructive, try to give advice how he can do better. As for the never ending debate 'sure ganks' vs 'chance to escape', look at the game like EVE Online. It's a sandbox and yet it found very healthy balance how to keep things fair when numbers are on one side only. When you are solo 1v6, sure, you cannot kill them, …

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von deviljim: „Zitat von Theat: „If people want to nerf the entire game so that one player can survive versus 10 or more, then this is no longer a 'sandbox' game. And, in reality, 1 player cannot stand against 10 anyway. That's why there are zerg-circles on maps. “ Please stop posting here, you're obviously trolling and add nothing to the discussion. “ So you're implying that 1 player should stand against 10??? Who's the one "not adding to the discussions"? You're the tro…

• Zitat von Eternalhaze: „It's not just direwolf or any fast mount that's the problem. The root of the issue is how difficult it is to force an engagement, thus requiring groups to kill solo players which in turn makes bloodletter the king at catching. If other weapons could catch as well or even close to bloodletter, it would make the meta less stale. As a frequent solo player, it's near impossible to force a 1v1 without a bloodletter or other extremely high mobility build, because even if you do…

• Zitat von Theat: „If people want to nerf the entire game so that one player can survive versus 10 or more, then this is no longer a 'sandbox' game. And, in reality, 1 player cannot stand against 10 anyway. That's why there are zerg-circles on maps. “ Please stop posting here, you're obviously trolling and add nothing to the discussion.

• Iceblock cancelled by stuns

deviljim - - Bugs

Beitrag

If you iceblock right as a cc lands, it removes iceblock and puts it on cd. Please fix it or even better make it so you can actually use iceblock in cc so the ability isn't 90% useless.

• Why not make it so you can only declare war on alliances who own assets such as territories and cities. This way the lower end guilds with nothing don't get destroyed and gives a downside to people who just wanna join this biggest alliances in game, they should definitely look into this tho as it would really help bring life into red zones. Sick and tired of camping pvp circles or going -20k cause poe and squad keep feeding endless glorious players to me. Pretty much no downside to being part of…

• arcane most broken dps

deviljim - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Zitat von sekcmustard: „Yo leave my boy stravanov alone. That guy is ripped IRL. He knows what hes talking about, check this shit out: “ LMAO the dude talks all that shit and yet doesn't pvp, glad there is a killboard in this game so it's easier to call people out on there shit.

• KP here, please do send everything to hunt us. We need more content because as of late nobody wants to fight us anymore.

• Zitat von solventh: „am i the only one who thinks this @Theat guy is protected on the forum? “ Ya i honestly don't know anymore, just blatantly trolls and nothing is done about it. This entire thread would be half the size if he wasn't allowed to post here.

• Zitat von Amon: „Why dont we just turn every zone in a blue zone? - Reason why Bloodletter is so good for solo ganking is because ganking as been nerfed to the ground, especially solo which is really hard to do if u dont have the maxiumum mobility this game has to offer. Besides ganking what is bloodletter good at? Used in some 5v5s once in a blue moon with a team around it. Before the gank nerfs there were way more viable ganking builds (which is something ure complaining about but its caused b…

• Zitat von Captainrussia: „Zitat von Theat: „There is something mentally wrong with players who think they should stand a chance 1 versus 5 or more of the game's top players, with top gear, on top mounts. “ I know! Thats what Im saying... when I ride into Mercia on my Direboar with my 8.3 gathering gear - every scrub wearing lower tier should /suicide immediately and surrender their lootbags to me! “ It's not even worth responding to him anymore, the devs said it's being looked into. All we can d…

• Zitat von Theat: „Zitat von deviljim: „Zitat von owensssss: „Yea the numbers advantage sort of creates the issue. No ones rly complaining about dying to 3 dires. being run down by 7+ is death as it logically should be. Numbers should grant you an advantage. So I don’t rly see a reliable way to solve the “issue” unless you do big across the board changes to nerfs to mount speed. Then that prolly leads to travel and timing issues “ it's not even a numbers issue, i can escape several people at a ti…