Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von Saya: „Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Saya: „yes, low food buildings decay twice as fast as fed buildings... “ How low is low? If I keep my buildings des at 20%+ I will be fine? “ at 10% or below, a building enters "low food" mode... “ I checked refining station, crafting station, cook... All are 100% on my island. Either crafting stations on personal islands do not decay or crafting capacity is involved in the calculations. I think my buildings have always operated at 100% crafting cap…

• Zitat von Piddle: „Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von Piddle: „In the real world markets. It's more or less completely anonymous. The AO Markets aren't modeled after shop owners, they are modeled as real markets where buyers and sellers are kept at arms length. “ Hmm... Interesting point. I actually made a post on RT about similar topic just yesterday. AH Could work as a wholesales, where gatherers and farmers can unload their goods. But there could be a place for shops that set their own prices and …

• Zitat von Piddle: „I'm not on the RT. I think it's the worst thing about AO. I started off AO at a huge disadvantage by choice. I'm a launch player. I knew people knew the game and systems better than me and that was part of the appeal. I didn't know that the developers were going to continually feed their hand picked players a guide to what the future was going to look like for forever and also let them actively craft MY future to be the way THEY want it. Not fair. Not transparent. Completely d…

• Axe - Battle Rush

Ravenar - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Yea... I wish there was a Mobility on q so I can keep Deadly Chop... I guess my point was having same build and just by switching spells switch from PvE to survivability. If Battle Rush did not require a target, it could also be used as a retreat spell. That would make it more useful for survivability. Just switch it to click on place on ground instead of enemy/ally. Especially important for solos.

• Zitat von Saya: „yes, low food buildings decay twice as fast as fed buildings... “ How low is low? If I keep my buildings des at 20%+ I will be fine?

• Zitat von Saya: „Zitat von Ravenar: „Zitat von MrManslayerX: „Zitat von Midgard: „@MrManslayerX don’t listen to these chumps .... do it allllllll! Every crop. Every herb. Join the cult.... “ Join us... Join us... lol “ Actually, the first 20 or so levels of farming specialization come so fast that I would recommend levelling all at least up to there. It helps the watering focus cost a great deal. You go form 500(?) to 3xx in few weeks(?). “ watering starts at 1000 focus with 0 spec... “ oh yea. …

• It occurred to me that Sacrifice does not scale well with my choice of armor which is Druid Armor, because I do both damage and heal on self when cast on self. The Obsessive Burst bonus negates itself So I am forced to switch to Judicator armor if I use Sacrifice, if I want to maximize the self heal? Why limit our options? Why not just change the functionality of Sacrifice to work with a larger list of armors? Question is: 1) Are builds meant to be like puzzles, that people need to solve to find…

• Zitat von blast204: „Buildings which are not fed and left with low food I believe deteriorate at a faster rate (correct me if i'm wrong think I read it somewhere) “ @Korn is this true? Does this apply to both Private Islands and City plots? Who has 100% fed buildings on island?

• Zitat von MrManslayerX: „Zitat von Midgard: „@MrManslayerX don’t listen to these chumps .... do it allllllll! Every crop. Every herb. Join the cult.... “ Join us... Join us... lol “ Actually, the first 20 or so levels of farming specialization come so fast that I would recommend levelling all at least up to there. It helps the watering focus cost a great deal. You go form 500(?) to 3xx in few weeks(?).

• Zitat von letwolf: „Attack during run is seldom used(except during Soldier boots long run), because standtimes of attacks and skills chews though precious time of improved speed. so focused run is okay with that. “ Axe line seems to have a few skills that you can do while running. I believe there is one for q, and e on the halberd... edit: by the way Internal Bleeding should also be immediate and without stand time. It is similar to Rending swing and Tear Apart in every other way... I have to tr…

• Zitat von Piddle: „In the real world markets. It's more or less completely anonymous. The AO Markets aren't modeled after shop owners, they are modeled as real markets where buyers and sellers are kept at arms length. “ Hmm... Interesting point. I actually made a post on RT about similar topic just yesterday. AH Could work as a wholesales, where gatherers and farmers can unload their goods. But there could be a place for shops that set their own prices and offer customised services. Then normal …

• Animal feeding could also work same way as seeding. Feed once, then click on each baby animal to feed them.

• Zitat von SirAchtung: „this game gonna be super casual. in normal hardcore pvp games places with best exp or rewards it always most dangerous places with many pvp. SBI just wanna make another WOW clone. “ I don't expect that the randomized dungeons will have the best exp and rewards? Has it been said so?

• Yea, I probably messed up my point. Resources should have decent value for gatherers (Reasonable Buy orders) But buying T5+ and especially enchanted Resources in the Royals... Or artifact weapons for example. Either they do not exist or the prices are all over the place. @Piddle how do you see the name of a listed buy order?

• Axe - Battle Rush

Ravenar - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Briefly tried Battle Rush, Sacrifice, Bloodlust -combo... Replace Sacrifice with Retaliate and you have another ridiculous open world build? @Retroman please check this out!

• Trophy in the open world (Testserver)

Ravenar - - Bugs Testserver

Beitrag

Is this allowed? forum.albiononline.com/index.p…4ce90f9a84cfbd88669ec0f73

• Did more testing. The combat log texts are in wrong order, but you do not get knocked down if Sacrifice self-damage would set your hp unde zero. In case of self-heal, I would prefer just one line that shows the actual result.

• Did some play testing: Sacrifice works well with Battle Rush Graveguard self heal: With Battle Rush: 454 (+151) Without: 303 Guard: self heal With Battle Rush: 361 (+61) Without: 301 This is because Battle Rush buffs heal but not damage

• Changelogs of patch #6 - [Additional details added January 24] The behavior of the Sacrifice skill has been updated for cases where the caster is below 15% Max HP: - - Casting on self (changed): now heals before dealing damage, meaning you can no longer commit suicide by casting the spell on yourself - Casting on an ally (not changed): heals the ally and deals damage to yourself simultaneously, meaning you can still die when casting the spell on others First, has this been rolled back in patch #…