Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 43.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• RE *korn* Misunderstanding

rivet0r - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Honestly, I'm an oldschool UOer and hearing someone mention the same flag system brings back some serious memories. I loved catching someone looting a blue corpse and flagging grey so I could kill him and loot his items without a murder count. I also loved the murder system, bucs den, etc. It would be amazing to see the exact same system put into place, giving more meaning, more consequences, and decision making around the board. I loved the gvg system as well, fighting about in normal towns. I …

• Zitat von coolguycooz: „world pvp is already going to be dead because they are bringing red/black zone mobs and resources into green zones. “ are you serious? When did this happen? I hope that's not true.. Total game breaker

• Oh god no, please keep it open world and open world only.

• The world is far too small, and it's a bummer that zones are instanced. I miss the UO days, large world, non instanced

• PVP's Limitation

rivet0r - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

This is a ridiculous post, seriously from all aspects. So, every fight has the same outcome? Lol, right.. Learn to play better. Fighting is so much better when there are actual consequences. Go back to the green zone and you won't lose your items.

• Zitat von Pest: „We had a fun fight with Girl Scout Cookies last night. We had 7 they had 9. youtube.com/watch?v=ziDPF8LxTEY GG Girl Scout Cookies! PM ME to arrange some fights if you're interested in PvP practice! God knows we need it too. “ Pest, what's going on man? Glad to see you hopping on Albion. It's rivet0r back from the GA days

• GIVEAWAY WINNERS ----->

rivet0r - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Thank you so much, it's very much appreciated and a super kind gesture! Seriously, thank you..

• Zitat von SpaceOdyn: „I'm seeing a lot of similarities between this community and the wildstar one in the whole hardcore or bust thing. it's scaring the shit out of me, i don't want another empty game.“ Uh, that's not even close to what killed Wildstar - your posts keep pointing to this and it couldn't be any further from the truth.

• Fully agree with OP - I've seen this slippery slope will all other promising games as well. It's getting old.

• change to PvP zones

rivet0r - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Blackthron: „Zitat von rivet0r: „ And there is nothing wrong with that.. you're missing the point. You will still show up as flagged now, there as absolutely no difference. Whether you show up flagged now, or in 20 seconds, the whole idea is that someone can see that you're flagged. What is the difference 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 10 minutes? I just don't understand what you feel it being longer will change? “ Longer cooldown will make me feel safe. And I will more likely cooperate with…

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von Blackthron: „ I can go off your screen and change to hostile and kill you while you are mining a rock. I say 10s is not enough because I am afraid people like me will be exploiting this.“ And there is nothing wrong with that.. you're missing the point. You will still show up as flagged now, there as absolutely no difference. Whether you show up flagged now, or in 20 seconds, the whole idea is that someone can see that you're flagged. What is the difference 10 seconds, 1 minute, or 10 m…

• I seriously lol'd after reading this whole thread. I have to agree, look at all of these new accounts.. and since they will all be added to the draw, I might as well starting making alts . There is ALWAYS someone that has to ruin something, and to milk the OP after he's doing such a nice thing for fellow players. It's nuts - people never cease to amaze. Thanks again OP, but this 'raffle' if you will has gone to crap since someone decided making 10 alts will better his chances

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

10 seconds makes me not dislike the flagging system so much. 10 minutes - really guys? That's ridiculous. 10+ seconds is fine. It's not about "feeling safe", it's so you can see what their possible intentions are. Go play wow if you want to feel safe

• Count me in!

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von Bercilak: „@rivet0r The idea of the yellow zone is that there is less pvp, because attacking someone has a higher risk then in the red zone. That worked already last test more or less (exactly) as we wanted it to. So you may not like it and prefer another system (which is totally fine for me) but please don't state that its an awful system (in particular if you have not played yet^^). Even more important: We don't want to be UO2 or a better Darkfall we are having our own systems in min…

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von HenchmenRUs: „I played UO for about 5 years. Hopefully that passes muster for you. Most of the complaints in this thread are from a griefer perspective. I do agree with your point of having more of the higher end tiers be full PVP, but if you prowl the newb zones the game is not going to grow.“ I never said to change the green zone, but the way the yellow zone is set up right now is no good. If anything, keep the green zone limited, but lower tier, possibly to tier 2. Also, lower the t…

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von HenchmenRUs: „Most of the issues sound like people wanting to be able to grief more than PVP for PVP's sake. It's not just a carebear issue either. I could be all about PVP, but if I am rocking tier 4 and working my way up to the top levels to have fun in PVP I am going to get tired real fast with some tool in tier 8 hammering me again and again no matter where I am.“ Have you ever actually played a truly open world pvp sandbox mmo? Doesn't sound like it.

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von Pagodin: „If you cant kill a non flagged non pvper guy that gets a buff after you choose to fight them, you prob should stick to PvE or make friends.“ That is a ridiculous statement, and has no ground. I wouldn't care if I'm attacked if I'm receiving an unfair buff. It's no longer a fair fight, period.

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Zitat von Bercilak: „ Exactly. There are several games already which haven open pvp from the very first moment. We think there is a better way which we have proven already in previous tests. And as Zarf & EndlessAgony said already. If you want to PVP there are lots of red areas which have the most important resources where you can open pvp all day long^^. But for us it was important to offer a transition and give players the possibility to build up there character and then decicde for themselves…

• change to PvP zones

Beitrag

Any kind of buff/debuff ruins the game, period. This is not sandbox, and it definitely isn't hardcore. Just sick of all the games that claim to cater to this market and it slowly but surely changes all the rules that MAKES THE GAME. The fact that someone will get a buff when attacked is beyond lame. Enough to stop me from playing. No one should be rewarded for being attacked, nor penalized for attacking.