Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• What a dirty job !

FishingRod - - Rants

Beitrag

Yeah Thefatsloth you're right i "put energy in garbage as well as many others" but maybe people should say "BRAVO ! GREAT JOB !". I'm glad to see this kind of shit almost only happens in game industry... what about this kind of things in banks lol "Sorry you can't access your money today because of a ddos attack we lost every accounts" ahahahah should be fun to see anarchy in society. But it's fine, guys who work for real world are professionnals...

• We are the community!

FishingRod - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

when attacks will be over there's going to be another shit happens

• What a dirty job !

FishingRod - - Rants

Beitrag

Ok well, seems so painfull to see this game down during 6hours and half in the last 7hours today... It's over i'm done with this shit studio, it's the last time i'll put money in a game from your shit studio as well as many of us i guess... Tired about waiting and see all day long "server's down, server's going back soon, then ah sorry not soon, then soon, then not" FUCK OFF !!! And i'd like to say to all these dummies saying "keep calm it's not their fault" you pay to get something that work to…

• We are the community!

Beitrag

yeah i think it's the goal of this scam studio, be paid and fuck off people... I saw this guy speaking about new technology dev to face ddos attack, i'm curious about it... i'm preparing myself to another joke from scambox... maintenance should be done in 30 mins then 1h then 2h, now, 6h later they say server will be down for the next hour... LOL fuck off these scammers and i'm gonna be muted again as i already was on general channel yesterday and today on another thread i couldn't anwser... wha…

• We are the community!

Beitrag

30mins online in the last 4h30

• We are the community!

Beitrag

Community of fan boyz in Scambion Offline. Yeah it's the fault of devs, they don't know their job and fuck up people. Seriously i feel like violated each time i see "you can't log on" and after 3 weeks where im waiting more than i play every fucking single day i'm seriously mad. Yesterday evening 10.00pm UTC = DC = go to bed. Come back on game 10.10am UTC server offline, so far 1.14pm UTC i played 30 mins... 30mins of game in the last 3hours and you still try to forgive them ? meeeh... i'd like …

• Albion offline

FishingRod - - Server Performance

Beitrag

i feel so violated each time i try to log on this game

• Albion offline

FishingRod - - Server Performance

Beitrag

Stop kidding ?

• hopefully it's an usefull one

• "I'd like to play Albion Online" (story)

FishingRod - - Rants

Beitrag

July 19 arround 7:00pm: Hey ! i'm FishingRod and i'm gonna play Albion for the first time after release, i can't wait ! July 19 7:05pm : Aaaah ok well there are 4k people ahead of me waiting to log on, queue estimate 1h05min... July 19 7:50pm : Server crash July 19 7:51pm : Try to log on again 5k people ahead, queue estimate 1h40min... July 19 9:10pm : Server crash July 19 9:11pm Ok well it's start of game there are lot of people no worry i go to bed i'll see if it's better tomorrow July 20 arro…

• Maintenances

Beitrag

You should stop doing daily maintenance in albion online... with a server which is offline 5 times a day for more than an hour each time, it seems your maintenances are useless lol.

• Starting in albion offline

FishingRod - - Rants

Beitrag

next month people will say : "this is only few weeks after release bla bla bla..." in the next 3 months people will say : "this is only few months... bla bla bla", these last days they should know how many people could be on the game at the same time because of player were buyers of packs... sound easy, don't need to be smart, 1 pack = 1 player... after that they could anticipate for server capacity but they didn't... then here we are with a 24 mins black loading screen again... what a great per…

• Starting in albion offline

FishingRod - - Rants

Beitrag

Hey guys, do you know if this shit studio of dummies is going to increase capacity of this server with all money creators have done ? It seems realy weird to me that those guys took a so smalll server while they knew how many keys they've sold... Well, sorry about this thread but i just wanted to complain a bit after 4 days of disconnections, loading like in the 90's with a 56k connection, taking 10 minutes to enter a city then going to chest and going out, waiting over 8 minutes for a loading s…