Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 228.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I have 3270HP on test server, but on the main game with the same gear I have 2809(a little higher spec on main game) as you can see below, so close to a 400HP difference compared to the 200HP mentioned in the notes? Am I missing something here? Main server: 366d66b93df68e774105c24bff78bf37.jpg Test server: 93ae4a4b42bcfe48abcfab9e3d803803-jpg.jpg

• Zitat von Skitted: „I guess its intendet, things in your inventory calculate stats based on your progression Ah Shows the Base stats as they exist on the item “ But that's so stupid and confusing for new players. It should ALWAYS show what stats you'll have when wearing, not base stats of the item.

• As you can see below these are the same items, but display completely different damage, stun times, energy costs, etc. For new players (and current) this could be very confusing for them. Just a bug that should be fixed, less confusing gameplay is a good thing. 1.JPG

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Attempts to gather opinions from whole player base... uses survey limited to less than 150 users “ Limited to 100 people unless you pay for it, this is just gauging a general feel for things.

• Zitat von MEATCUP: „Multiple choice without a few open ended questions will confirm any bias inherent in the quiz itself - either consciously or subconsciously created. Regardless I filled it out for ya. Excited to see results. “ Gathering data from the whole playerbase on the issue, as we're currently talking about it on the Round Table. Data is key and people's actions on why they choose to use it/or not and what would be a better solution to the issue.

• Zitat von Wadefu: „I'm confused. Do you pve in black? if yes do you use a scout? If no why not? I don't like pvp... Should if be if YES (you do use a scout why do you use a scout) I stopped right there. “ Yeah just noticed what I put, changed it now. Ty.

• Hi all, Just collecting some data via a short survey on Open World Dungeon Fame Farming, if you could complete the survey via the link below that'll be great. SURVEY LIMIT REACHED, THANKS EVERYONE. Results; 73ca489898110b178ec16f982c326b1f.png 5c26ef6432b1498934e12285941b1445.png 4e3bfd0e07a621f6ded76cb3fc8281fa.png be3d2d57d9166f91e86da89e2f0987b4.png 30fd1850bf708d615b849eb30fd09667.png 19358c348b9e05b67194065a2651d56b.png 7a6844721759c9b59aea1bec49a16a38.png

• Zitat: „ GvG and Crystal Realm match result notifications changed from pop-up windows to white text to avoid hindering gameplay “ PRAISE BE!

• Been wanting something like this for a long time, lets get it!

• youtube.com/watch?v=3OygW16ObP4

• Wipe hype

• Misc NDA

Robinhoodrs - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

In Combat Duration: 30s -> 20s Bad change right there... if this is to try and help with dungeon diving and being able to fight back if you're fame farming inside, maybe just remove the whole cooldown system inside of a dungeon? Being able to change spells or armor/weapons even in combat so that players can defend themselves inside is a very good thing and would improve the PvE experience overall as it's one of the major issues people have with FFing in the OW. With the Combat Duration change, p…

• GvG Season 5 Schedule

Robinhoodrs - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Sinatra.SUN: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von noxmortus: „Season 4 proved that the Castle system was broken. That a guild was able to get crystal so quickly by only doing Castles demonstrated a flaw in the game design. The stranglehold GvG teams had on resources (T8 and siphoned energy) have been addressed. What the game needs is Shared Season Points for alliances. This will undermine the mega-alliance strategies and potentially upon up territory GvG to newer players. “ We got those …

• Blue Army Takes GvG Season 4

Beitrag

Zitat von dfgfdg: „Why its caled gvg season if first place is for guild playing only zvz ? “ Guild vs Guild, we're a guild gaining season points warring another guild. Just because you think GvG stands for a 5v5, it really doesn't.

• 2pxg6i.jpg

• So is the party one with the geyser spell knocking people that are AFK into the zones outside the city or is this a completely different exploit? If it's the first one, then it shouldn't be punished at all. If it's something else, let us know what it is so we don't get jebaited.

• Blue Army Takes GvG Season 4

Beitrag

Been a wild season for us, so much activity and fights and our members just enjoying the game while winning.

• No fame boost? WTF SBI?! Lol, Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all you lovely people at the office.

• Zitat von Stravanov: „Zitat von Robinhoodrs: „Zitat von Stravanov: „The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance. “ Removing a carebear system in a zone that should be the highest risk vs reward in the game. Solo players, if you're highly skilled can…

• Zitat von Stravanov: „The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg > all and not giving small groups a chance. “ Removing a carebear system in a zone that should be the highest risk vs reward in the game. Solo players, if you're highly skilled can do a max of 1v3 and win, nothing higher. Blob…