Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 297.

• Why are you resurrecting a thread from a year ago and then spouting nonsense in it? Just. Stop.

• AoE DPS classes wearing Thetford capes engaging before the tank has established aggro are simply going to result in messy pulls and possible wipes. As a DPS player you should understand your role and how not to aggro, especially regarding your E ability in a group scenario. The tank could have been new, but being new isn’t their fault, the game needs more tanks so it’s good to support them. Greataxes are awesome, but you need to use them right in group activities.

• Quote from Cyrok: “Quote from SHARKY: “Quote from Cyrok: “talk the t8 abuser of crafting in yellow zone with 500 million in bank im not rich like you i farmed hard to level up my guardian helmet now i want my fame back! ” You're a founder - you've had years to level up and accumulate at least a little wealth. You've also had years to understand that nerfs are a common occurance.As others have mentioned, be grateful you've even got the re-spec option. I have Guardian Helm at full spec and I'll ce…

• Quote from PenguinSniper: “Unpopular opinion #111 The black zone is an area owned by whoever has a hideout in the location you want to gather in. If you are gathering there and you are not part of that guild, or an ally, you are basically a poacher. You are not actually allowed to gather there, and if you do so you are basically breaking the law of the guild that owns that area. Yes, that basically makes gankers police, and gatherers criminals. ” Well technically the black zones are areas owned …

• Hi Reculsion, The Wildfire staff is an artifact fire weapon so will take longer to master than a normal fire staff/great fire staff/infernal staff. It has a nice ability on the E that rolls a flaming sphere towards your enemies that looks great but currently isn't used much. If you open your destiny board and go to @ 11 o clock on the board you can see the staff section, and click on the fire node and see what all the staffs do. Just find one you like the look of and play with it, a 1H fire staf…

• Quote from Midgard: “Quote from Neef: “As far as I know and understand there is only 1 server location which is in the USA ” Im pretty sure that is correct, and its in Washington DC ” Correct - from the information available. There is 1 server, 1 economy, no plans for any other servers as reiterated by SBI countless times.

• You need to upgrade your furniture to T6 to get 150% return. I suspect your table and beds are only T5 level or your labourers are. This would be to achieve 150% return on T5 books.

• Quote from Rhaom: “Legitimate question in regards to this post. Why isnt the option to pay for an island transfer a thing? I thought that you could demolish everything from your island and pay to move it, but i did this yesterday and I see no option to move it? ” If you demolish everything and bank it, then go to the island planner at that city and abandon your island you can then go to the city you want your island attached to and speak to the island planner there. For the cost of a level 1 isl…

• Well if anything the roads changed the game so that guilds are now no longer required to be locked to cities if they are not taking part in the territory handholding exercises. There is no 'we are based in X city' anymore for a lot of guilds. Just we are based in 'Roads'. So with that in mind, why do people need a free island move? Oh that is right, they don't.

• Do we have a date when the details of how to score season points for the new season will be released?

• Thank you Mytherceria for the confirmation!

• Quote from Lofthild: “Quote from Barathorn: “The thing is @Lofthild - is that Albion is a PvP game based on risk reward. So if you don't want to risk the red or black zones - then your reward is less as it should be. The black zone should be anything goes at all times. There should never be a toggle because if you want to PvE you have zones that allow you to do that, with lesser rewards. PvE players you are claiming want to have the rewards of the black zone, but at the risk of the blue zone. Th…

• Quote from Creammy: “Quote from Barathorn: “PvE players you are claiming want to have the rewards of the black zone, but at the risk of the blue zone. ” cmon guy. A closing SRD in Blackzone isnt risk of bluezone. Blackzone will remain pvp. Stop lying to yourself. Players will still have to take their loot to town riding for blackzone. If you're smart, catch them on the way.From the way the brave gankers talk about it seems that SBI is creating an option that will teleport the SRD player to the c…

• The thing is @Lofthild - is that Albion is a PvP game based on risk reward. So if you don't want to risk the red or black zones - then your reward is less as it should be. The black zone should be anything goes at all times. There should never be a toggle because if you want to PvE you have zones that allow you to do that, with lesser rewards. PvE players you are claiming want to have the rewards of the black zone, but at the risk of the blue zone. This isn't that game my friend. You can PvE in …

• In Blues and Yellows closing them is fine after 1 minute, in Red zones you could have a longer timer perhaps - 5 minutes? The crux of the matter is that the Black Zone should always be anything goes, so just leave that area without a timer. If you want the bigger fame and rewards there needs to be risks attached to going in the BZ and a full width of play options. If you are content to gain at a slower pace without risks - then the yellow zones are for you. I see it as exactly the same issue as …

• If you click on the scroll in the top right of your display you can see your Guild Challenge level/progress. Season points are accrued through several different ways as detailed in the season 9 overview. forum.albiononline.com/index.p…n-9-Schedule-and-Changes/

• Quote from MrLungs: “ @Barathorn If there is one thing I can assure you of, I wouldn't have wasted a penny on the game if it would have warned me about a gold selling limit as I was buying gold. ” Yeah I can see your point and understand you are upset, however the information is there for all to see, and the reason the limit is in place is a very good one. Is this a case of you being angry about the gold selling limit, or angry that you lost your gear. Quite different issues.

• No false advertising - the details clearly state what the terms are. If you chose not to read the details that are clearly available, that isn't on support, it is on you. Sorry to be blunt but there you are. albiononline.com/gold-limits As with anything account related contact support if in doubt or need help. I hope your time in Albion is more satisfying from here on in.

• You can rent island space for farms from people not using their farms. If you need some land - send me a PM.