Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 43.

• Quote from TenBaRosh: “ Regarding the damage buff, you might confuse with the Explosive Arrow bonus which is a separate skill. The Whispering Bow E does not output enough damage. I encourage you to run some calculations. ” Have you tried boosting auto attack as much as you can? I saw a guy today with whisper bow doing insane burst damage!

• A simple starting solution to improving bow, if it's that bad. Would be to add auto attack on moving. There is a loss of damage having to be mobile and most of bows abilities rely on auto attack!

• I have experimented with all weapons, and they all have a use . Bows have great potential if you know what you're doing. I have even experimented using gathering gear to work with the weapon I was testing. There are endless combinations, this thread reminds me of so many threads of weapons misunderstood, with a cry of give us burst damage. One of those was obviously in Wow regarding the Warlock. Never would this class outburst other classes, but once it got going and had the appropriate supporti…

• Quote from dpakoh: “36) I realy realy need some weather effects.... ” If you look in bodies of water you can see quite clearly clouds or clear skies and even stars at night!

• Not that I have to post here , since you know already! But you have my support in providing stuff to lose for the winners lol

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from syneti1: “Why would you want multiple alts well one focus , one character can't use his focus on everything so you decide to build another character for this. ” Well I already have 2 alts, so I get 30,000 focus/day between all of my 3 characters. They don't specialize in the same things (as that would be silly and a waste), so each one does a separate thing: main is a gatherer + PVP, alts are for crafting different things and one alt does crop farming, while…

• Quote from BriarMoss: “you realize that profanity isn't regulated in this game, right? ” Profanity is regulated . example Fag for me means cigarette. For Americans it means something else. and three ,to be boring and tiring to do. all listed in the Cambridge dictionary. Moderators will mute you for using it. So the game honestly needs a profanity filter! Those who wish to view it , view it those who don't can have the filter on and no one will be harmed. Other MMO's do it why on earth SBI don't …

• Quote from Piddle: “I like your laborer placement inside the house. ” Nicely done indeed. I'm just wondering how they get into bed from a roleplay point of view only lol

• Vampires and werewolves

syneti - - Feedback & Suggestions

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from syneti: “I never missed the point, my friend. It was highly rude. to add a link then post the whole of the link within the post. ” And yet you have missed it again. Let me further simplify it. Albion Online's game world is not in the same setting as Le Morte d'Arthur and Arthurian Legends that you cited. It is simply based on it with some added fantasy elements to make a different setting. ” Again no I did not, I actually stated several times. And I shall …

• Part of your suggestion also ties in with a suggestion I proposed which is a hauler tree! so from me Plus plus

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “@syneti you have completely missed my point. My aim was to point out that the game already has an established lore. I know there is a wealth of resources out there, but it's in my opinion that the developers created their own version to limit their frame of reference. I assume this was intentional because putting all the Arthurian myths and legends ingame would consume a lot of development time and resources. I'm assuming that the Developer's vision of this game is a…

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “1600 Years ago A druid rises who is unlike the others. Some say he has gained secret knowledge by eavesdropping on the dragons' dreams, others that he has talked to other creatures, deep in the bowels of the earth. His name is Merlyn and he has a dream of uniting the tribes. His message is simple: One day the dragons will wake, and on that day, the world must be ready. Never again can Albion be allowed to fall under the dragons' resting places, naming themselves Albi…

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from syneti: “I'd also like to point out you can find almost anything book wise legend wise on the net, but what the devs put in would be upto them. ” Albion Online's lore is based off the Arthurian Legends with a twist. In case you haven't seen it yet, it's here. It also ties in with the game's 6 NPC Factions. ” I actually know all Arthurian Legends . I did link a couple sources mate! These are myths as well, I apparently live just down the road from Camelot. …

I'd also like to point out you can find almost anything book wise legend wise on the net, but what the devs put in would be upto them. werewolves.com/the-marrok-werewolf/ willowthevampire.com/tag/king-arthur/ Have a look !

Quote from Circe1872: “There aren't werewolves and vampires in Albion lore. ” Transmogrify is a spell, if I spelt it right. Morgana did or was suspected of changing some of her subjects or Arthurs subjects into beasts! Merlin himself would change his age via a similar spell. Afraid there is always a way with magic to bring something in, with vampires though I'm sure I've read about a blood curse which could resemble vampirism.

• Feedback on sound in towns

Quote from Equartus: “Dear SBI, this new event feature with Halloween sound is awesome. My suggestion - - Add such feature on all locations. Depending on BIOMS and locations. This change will make Albion world lively and more exсiting. Back ground music,effects, voices - is the key and the core of success in all openworld games, . Mmorpg is not an exception. P.S i know we already have some, but would be nice in my opinion to add more such sound effects. ” I do not really agree with all biomes fr…

• chat filters (language)

Quote from keife191: “that is insufficient to get rid of the issue completely. 30 people a day still leaves about a hundred years to get rid of all the non english speakers on the game. so yes there is a need for a chat filter. ” To get your point across , I'd try a more polite approach! Its very sound and logical and I support you!

• chat filters (language)

A better solution is to make different global channels for different language speakers this way you can have English chat to English without a Russian conversation happening overtop. which can be hard for a lot of people to follow. I know when my eyes go I can't focus on English let alone any foreign languages.

• I'm with you 100% on houses, took me ages to figure out where your laborers were lol Not seeing T8 house only T8 Guild hall. To which I'm not even sure if they'd have the same happiness , though I actually find designing a guild hall problematic best used for a different thread.

• Quote from Captainrussia: “Quote from syneti: “many other MMO's have implemented a system similar to this. And they allow gamers various rewards to those who pay money. Which company would miss a trick like this to fill their pockets more? ” which MMOs are those? (and we have to be careful here, I hope they are not the "Koran cash grab" ones, that basically just want to steal your money... I burned myself on couple of those in the past... ArcheAge, Runes of Magic...etc...) ” SWTOR had Legendary …