Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• There's currently two servers I believe, one in Amsterdam, other in New York, they're tied together forming one Megaserver. Everyone, PC and tablet users, are all in the same world. The world is not seamless, but many zones. As players enter different zones, some will be on the EU server, other locations on the U.S. Server. So you will notice a ping change, depending on which zone you are currently located in. Technically, adding a server in Asia will punish EU and US players, as their ping will…

• From what I understood whats upcoming the next update, is that -among other things- the artifact destiny board will be split up (For example, demon armor, graveguard armor etc are split up) Does this mean that you have to craft for example graveguard armor artifact to levelup graveguard? or will you still be able to level up graveguard armor by leveling other artifact armors? If you cannot levelup your spec in a more expensive artifact by crafting a cheaper one, I think it destroys the ability f…

• I understand that there is a lock when moving between cities and your island, and that your island is locked to one city. However, I think it would be better to remove this lock, and provide the players with the ability to move their island at a cost. The reason why is, I actually quit albion, I believe 11 months ago now. My old guild and my friends moved all of their things from Lymhurst to Caerleon, and I missed out on that opportunity because I wasn't playing at that time. Now that I want to …

• Quote from GameHobo: “Hi, I'm trying to put together a refining spreadsheet/calculator that figures out how to factor your materials and output exactly how much of each tier you can craft. For example if I have x amount of t6 hides, x amount of t5 hides etc... I'm trying to figure out how to the end result. Has someone already created this that they can share, or link me to an article with the crafting formula? ” albionassistant.com/calculator.aspx An example of this site: zyiG4U3.png

• The guild I am in (Crimson Imperium Reborn) is unable to attack the Elmcopse (New homeplot, added in the outland expansion update, Siluria) homeplot. [CIR] owns the farm in Elmcopse but an attack button is missing to attack the homeplot. An attack button should be added as this is certainly a feature which is supposed to be there as every farm is meant to be able to attack the adjacent homeplot, it may have been forgotten to include in the update. Also, if you change attack paths to "all" in the…

• THIS GAME DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

Nickishero - - Rants

I think your thread belongs on a different board. Rants Other then that, I recommend you to take a (small) break because it looks like you cannot handle the 'lag'.

• I wanted to talk about the market (& black market) taxes. Today I made a huge mistake, I wanted to update my sell orders for halberds. (I had 2 tier 4 halberd sell orders on the black market). So when I updated them, I noticed my money went down by a significant amount.. I looked back and saw I put them for sale for 89 million, which cost me around 1,7 million silver in taxes, being 1/3th of my money (I probaply misclicked my backspace button and then put 3 numbers in, so the old numbers weren't…

• Dungeon spawns inside people...

Nickishero - - Bugs

Quote from Securitas: “Making /stuck quick to execute would enable abuse of the command. However, the dungeon spawning on top of players surely must be something that can be dealt with. ” I agree, but it really takes a long time. It should be 2 minutes max, currently it takes like 10.

• Dungeon spawns inside people...

Nickishero - - Bugs

The title says all.. I was walking around with my guild in a zerg, and a dungeon spawned right inside of me. Aside from the bug, of course the entire zerg isn't going to wait for me so they moved on. I couldn't use abilities like my W to jump out of the dungeon I was stuck inside of, and I couldn't walk out either. I decided to use the /stuck command, but this command takes ages to proces.. I would like to see improvement in that command and I am sure I am not the only one. xbybSk2.jpg So basica…