Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 83.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• ERROR 499

Heppernaut - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

just happened to everyone man it's fixed!

• 9 keys!

Heppernaut - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

bump

• 9 keys!

Beitrag

bump

• 9 keys!

Beitrag

1. FLZK6L6K3CWRRXXK4TT6ME6GW 2. GWXNC4ZWEKWRKY23CRNQF49AV 3. 69HU97M3ZFAUWMKK62JH2KJ79 4. 6L3UJA33FMGG7YJDVLNNAKMUY 5. EZGT7EMX933TZZAKK6ZWDPPQR 6. GJTK4WRMDTN22ZRDWJ3RKLAWX 7. 3VUNMQHVNWUGLYZV7GCEQMGFT 8. 3HMN2A7RLK96E2UHHQ6UHJVU6 9. Q7MFGCMYE2VHP2CFXCTJDQ4CY Whisper Heppernaut for a friend in game!

• 5 Keys!

Beitrag

Still 4 available

• 5 Keys!

Beitrag

FLZK6L6K3CWRRXXK4TT6ME6GW GWXNC4ZWEKWRKY23CRNQF49AV 69HU97M3ZFAUWMKK62JH2KJ79 6L3UJA33FMGG7YJDVLNNAKMUY QXAXLGQNXPAZDMKVDZGLCXUM7 Message me Heppernaut or 00000 or FredBear in game to play with some people!

• I'm willing to bet that Elogar is from ARCH or SQUAD. Only two places where that sort of toxicity thrives. I'm with SirAchtung has it right. HCE's have definitely put a damper on the amount of open world encounters you get, and forget about limitless alliances, alliances in general have ruined a lot. I do think the recent ban has had negative effects on population that had perhaps not fully been calculated. I don't think Castles play a part in the game anymore. Top Alliances get them and no one …

• Zitat von Azu_Raged: „Mind clearing up some confusion. Are the accounts banned permanently or just on suspension for a month. “ So far I've only heard of people with 200 year bans

• On the bright side, if you bought 100s of dollars worth of gold, even if you did RMT they won't ban you

• *Patiently waits for solo dungeons....* I'm glad this is finally getting out though!

• 13 Free Keys!

Beitrag

Howdy folks! My in game name is Heppernaut, PLEASE send me a friend request in game and I'll help you start out in this lovely game! (I promise, it's a great game if you play with friends)((And the guild I'm a part of is loads of fun)) 6ZHJRM364WULMGTQXFQRJKVHY FMZE3UFUEXLYYK24T4L72MTNA LGKHK7X9AHXGW9MLF2DVV3UZG 2Z9Q366TH6FPQP3MLATLW7DRZ DYUNE76UDXWX6RM4EWW2F2PAF 4UX3NTUMD6UUL7FQUYXVXD72W YPDC3QEKC799UGYEP3RC4RG9E THMVDTMCF4D94M4WZV2LXGGHW 62CM7J3XJ7YZPAXX9X2URAQYK PAN7RUM32UVTYATWV2AQN3RJJ NGWK…

• I think I can read between the lines here. OP Wants more variety in solo builds. Rather than NERF current solo builds, what if we BUFFED other things. Some weapons are seen very little in any circumstance. I'm looking at you Polehammer, Tombhammer, Carving Sword, Damnation Staff, Hoarfrost Staff, Great Arcane Staff, Redemption Staff, Black Monk Stave, Pike, Heavy Crossbow, Bedrock Mace... Just to name my list of EH weapons.

• Royal Armor

Heppernaut - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

The unique skill on the Royal Armor is quite underwhelming "A 6m radius energy-draining aura surrounds you for 8s. You and up to 5 allies will steal 10 energy per second for each enemy inside the aura." It reads as though it's going to be effective, but in practice it is not strong enough to be offensive and it's area of effect is difficult to manage with allies.

• 5 Free Keys

Beitrag

77GPQMA6K7NK94QNDK7XF6XD4 2NC6YLVQJ2RXN3793MGVJCUL9 Z4U447ZKKUREQD23XUEF92DG9 EF2XVG3X2WG9QAXE9RLACMQ6A W3G2FNKPFKVPJTHUDCK37XXYT

• Russian Guild Symbols

Heppernaut - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Zitat von zerfaxx: „I cant honestly believe people are that delusional to think capitalism has led to any deaths whatsoever. Like how can you even say something so absolutely uninformed and utterly wrong. “ I actually Laughed Out Loud.

• Russian Guild Symbols

Heppernaut - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Communism is only far left if you live in a capitalist country. At which point, you're far, far to the right. Who cares. You know what else led to hundreds of millions of deaths over the past hundreds years? Capitalism.

• W path for Hammers

Heppernaut - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Staves have excellent Stuns and Knockbacks Maces have excellent Snares, Silences and Knockbacks Hammers have Excellent Stuns Slowing Charge - Replace with Great Hammer E Power Geyser - Make it not Friendly Fire Knockout - make this a single target knockback instead of a Sleep Heavy Cleave - Can Heavy Cleave be the same for all 3 weapons? Right now it's kind of great on Staves Replace Single Handed Hammer E with something along the lines of On Next Hit Shoot Arc Lightning Stunning up to 3 enemies…

• Free Key!

Beitrag

FV7Z23KHTADTAME9VDU4VFEEW

• Zitat von Ashkael: „In this way Nature staff would finally playable in pvp. “ Nature is fine as it is. The mushrooms do exactly what you are saying, but require other players to have a brain. Nature is the only healing class that can MOVE WHILE HEALING which already makes them way more relevant in mobile battles than Holy.

• Free Key!

Beitrag

R6YAQ4GXPWM6H2Z3LPAWEN2WV