Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 209.

• Quote from Piddle: “Quote from hFly: “2- They said that they nerfed the Black Market "tick" speed, from what I've tested, now its about 1/2 the generation order speed (ticks). That means that if the item increase price would be 100 per tick, now is 50. This means that the loot from Items of the black market have been cut in half. ” The BM ticks are still the same 90% IV they have been since they nerfed them the first time, and the daily gross silver amounts aren't noticeably different. So at lea…

• @Torangan apparently you didn't read what you quoeted properly, try it again and again until you understand. @Bukem That is not the point, and if that was true we would drop more items because of how Black Market works, the orders would fill quicker and would achieve faster the "desired price". The point is that they heavily nerfed the loot on last patch, just that, read a few messages above as I explain there.

• Quote from Sphagge: “t8 SRD is very clearly not the endgame of albion, you can clear in t5 equiv very fast with even like 50 spec only, the loot wasn't changed just more sources added (roads, corrupteds, SRD despawn so more people do them), so more people compete for BM drops. how you die at all in 1 mil+ gear is beyond me, repair costs often incredibly low for people who actually can play the game.... if you want to make money why not just do t7 SRD flagged? 1h dagger and most daggers in genera…

• They already are for quite some time.

• Quote from Ghostelmx: “I understand your point of view and respected it.But seems you force to dont understand. How could you say CD is all about kill other people? Put in your head that is a DUNGEON, the name is corrupted (guess what?) DUNGEON. tHAT MEANS PEOPLE CAN CHOOSE OR NOT TO FIGHT. U keep saying im rating man, even when i kill 8.3 players inside. Just stop ok? The point of these pictures was just to show the chests loots, thats why im not wearing fight gears or even dont have any player…

• I agree that Axes need a rework, but spears do need aswell. They were only strong for ratting with inner focus, after the nerf they lost their place heavily, aswell as the axes. The only axe that is somewhat useful is the Halberd for zvz, Halberd is very anoying and do a lot of dmg to the backline. But now that the player base is increasing and they even added loads of new weapons, they need to balance everythin first. Arcanes are on a shit place aswell, you can't do CD with them, you can't do S…

• Quote from Ghostelmx: “This thread was created before the nerf at Black zones and Red Zones. Now, after the update, the difference is even bigger. SBI is rewarding even more the "no riks" contents. It seems the future of AO is stay at the city farming. The only tip I have for players: learn HCE, this is becoming the best way to fame farm and silver farm. Other way, if u are doing any kind of dungeons at black zone, be prepared to find a purple chest with less than 50k at T8 maps and not even 200…

• First of all i'm also a more solo player like yourself, even If I have a guild and I run zvzs and some content, I'd rather go dungeons solo, ganking solo, gathering, etc. So even if I do some group content, solo is my focus. Well, lets go. Yes, the loot is trash right now. There is no argue. They nerfed the BM for the 3rd or 4th time this year. December (when I started playing) to January I would drop a LOT of stuff, on average, around 100k on loot (no runes counted) each dungeon at T4. 150 to 2…

• Blackzone is only worth to go for Fame, if you seek silver you should do Faction Warfare content, capes are skyrocketing rn. But I know the feeling of opening a legendary chest on the bz and finding 4 10k bags and 30k on runes/souls/relics. That i know very well.

• Who are you to say I don't play PVP? You don't even know my IG, I play way more CD than HCE, I've not done more than 10 HCE and i'm with 90k infamy (data before the infamy boost since its been 2w since I don't log in). Other than that I gank, arena, faction warfare and zvz more than I do SRDs. Chill a little and stop pretending you know me you piece of shit.

• i agree with most of it, the fact that , in the beginning , the group dungeons were invaded by another group was very interrsting, but after that, being always dove by a zerg was getting out of hand. That being said, nothing about that has changed. Its not like the group dungeons close as the soloes do.

• I run in an A6 7400k with 4gb ram and I run in about 20 to 30 fps. See what I told u about badly programmed?

• go to black zone, there are plentiful resources there. The game is designed to be like this, the resources being "finite". If you can gather any resource without any issues you overflow the market and brrak the economy. Though I agree that they should adress the Mists resources better

• my friend has a pc that can run 3A games on ultra / 4k without any problem, but he gets 5fps on zvz. Its ok, thats normal, this game is badly programmed on the video usage and uses way too much of the videoboard.

• Quote from Crane: “That's a common chest, thus the loot is crap. Wait until you get a legendary chest. You won't complain then. ” bro his claim is valid. Thats an open map chest from a T8 road. Its not a t4 bluezone green chest. It is very risky to do those and the mobs are very hard to kill and take time. Is happening to me aswell, those chests should be a valid way to generate shards and ava enrgy, but their loot is way too bad. I feel that shouldnt dro item but loads of runes , tshards and ar…

• Loot changes

hFly - - Feedback & Suggestions

Made a few changes.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “This point has been greatly expanded: With the Rise of Avalon update we‘ve seen a significant increase in both player numbers and player activity. This has resulted in a corresponding increase to the amount of Silver flowing into the game. As we want to combat inflation to preserve the value and buying power of existing player and guild Silver reserves, we‘ve reduced the Silver output and Black Market order generation in a number of extremely valuable areas to compensa…

• Yes HCE is a constant silver income, there is no RNG involved. But the CD silver income is higher than HCE that is not true for fame though, and there is nothing you can say here that will change. You can post shit chests but that isn't what CD is about. CD is about 1v1 pvp. 1 set at high level Slayer is about 3 to 10m, you can invade about 4 dungeons / hour, maybe a little more. 75% of the invasion results on one player dying, thats at least 10m/hour if you win your fights. Thats way more than …

• sorry man, but if you cant compete on high tier, tier down. Go for stalker that the ip is more capped. The money comes mostly from the other guy gear on high tier cd, thats why is so profitable. Thats clearly a rant that u cant win every time. If you win more than you lose, you make money else you lose. Thats just it. Tune doen and go 6.1. Its ok for you to not be the best on pvp, people have diff skills and everyone is good in something and bad on others. Know your limits, this is also a traini…

• Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from hFly: “Don't know if you are trolling or just being stupid ” Ur one to talk - you still didnt reply in a different topic on how it is TOS to gank people in yellow zones. People seem to be waiting for you to answer such claims mr. troll : ) ” keep waiting and re-read the thread again, maybe you realise what I said so tgat I dont hv tocexplain 3 times