Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 836.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Your items are delivered by ig-mail, have you checked it? If you haven't received the mails, just give it some time.

• Zorn + Niilfgard Love Story

NicZa - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Having fun over something that is likely due to 0.1 fps is rather tasteless imo...

• Who the fuck do you think you are ?

NicZa - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

@Grimfest One bitten, twice shy - used when you have had an unpleasant experience, you are much more careful to avoid similar experiences in the future.

• Game longevity and carrots.

NicZa - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

@Korn Closer gap between tiers of equipment. As I said; it's a good change, but it also brought some downsides alongside with it.

• The effect the nametags brings to PvP is clear and brought up by many players; kills small scale pvp and fighting outnumbered, promotes zerging etc. Here follows some feedback from a top tier gatherer's point off view: It absolutely kills it, making it only a time sink, a chore and trough out boring. Last test I accomplished #1 gatherer; being the first to unlock T6 tool and managed to gather the resources needed to craft the first 6.4 item on the server by a long-shot. (Not taking into account …

• Who the fuck do you think you are ?

NicZa - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

Bunnies still haven't got their well deserved nerf, OP AF!! 630b28da7f.png

• Game longevity and carrots.

Beitrag

Addressing the lack of both @devs First off this is my personal opinion,feedback,experience and concerns, not to be mistaken as negative banter. (Keep it clean; comment's like "this isn't the game for you" is totally unnecessary since the game has been until this point and is still advertised as such) Grinding Currently I see no worthy grinding reward or challenge. You got the fundations just right with gathering in the beginning of the previous beta. I absolutely loved it, was pretty clear in m…

• Zitat von Shavanna: „Hmm. I think i need the tools to gather t5 ressources to gather enchanted t4 ressources, do i? “ Yes, you need T4 tool to gather enchanted T4 nodes. And the only tips and trix there is, is to gather as efficiently as you can.

• Galahad Pre-Test Feedback Thread

NicZa - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Nervontuxis: „Zitat von Korn: „PvE gear loss plays essentially no role in Albion's economy, and here is why: Players adapt to risk vs reward. A good PvE gear set is expensive, and to replace it, you'd have to kill a lot of bosses. (I don't have access to the numbers right now, but assuming that a group of 5 players is killing bosses, they'd probably have to do 50 or more boss kills to compensate for one wipe). That means your chance of losing a PvE encounter has to be 10% or less for i…

Beitrag

@Korn One of my lesser concerns with the non executing PvE content is that you constantly try to add more silver/gear sinks to the game. Most of them not received well by the community. With this approach, is the only way of loosing gear going to be trough PvP alone, with a percentage of ~20%? If you increase that percentage you're not only making the PvE:ers unhappy, but the PvP:ers as well. Less is more? Not in this case I'm afraid...

Beitrag

Zitat von Substanz_D: „Endgame content lost. “ Yeah, better just make gear unlocks truly time-gated. So players don't have to suffer through the dull / meaningless PvE content.

• There aren't any limitations to any unlocks (other than time investment). In other words; you are theoretically able to unlock everything on a single character.

• Ways to Prevent Multiple Accounts

Beitrag

@OneTyper I thought it was quite clear that Snowman is done discussing the topic. No need to stir it up further, intentionally or unintentionally.

Beitrag

Zitat von Shazzar: „By buying resources, you shift the demand to the gatherer. The gatherer is making a compromise, by selling they are forfeiting the fame they would get by crafting for silver. When a crafter sells the items they forfeit nothing, because the items they made have been made redundant. If I enjoy gathering ores exclusively, why should I be forced to gather wood and such so I can craft items? The proportion of those buying items and those buying materials is unfairly high for a per…

Beitrag

Zitat von Shazzar: „Either a huge oversight or a massive mistake. “ Neither. The price of the items reflect the value of the crafting unlock. The feature helps casuals to "catch up" a bit, while removing abundant items from the game. (About the p2w aspect, what stops you from buying resources instead of items?)

Beitrag

Zitat von molleth: „I believe inventory weight calculations have a few bugs, at least as far as the values displayed in the UI. I can be at 76%, harvest a node, then be at 16%. The number jumps all over the place. It's possible these issues have a relationship to not having a backpack equipped -- as though the formula wasn't tested on a character without a backpack. “ I believe it's the mounting and dismounting feature that is acting up and doesn't register properly.

• Galahad Pre-Testing started

NicZa - - News & Announcements

Beitrag

Zitat von Kainoren: „You done fucked up now people ! We should have gotten a heads up for the pre-testing so atleast we could have a day to upgrade to legendary... Imagine the cash flow you could have had !..pfff “ And then players would complain that the only reason they have pre-test is to cash in on founder-pack upgrades. Better this way imho.

• Pony and Friends

NicZa - - Guild Recruitment

Beitrag

For the old dogs and ponys: db08327c11.jpg

• Zitat von StormShooter: „Typical Albion style. Some guys ,which do not have nothing to do with any discussion,think that they can express their opinion, and devs/ anyone else listen to them. What do u write here if u even dont take part in this event? U can spend ur time more usefull. “ I have all right to express my opinion and view of the matter. My opinion or me disagreeing with you doesn't take away that right. Next time please quote me properly and don't take it away of context. I want to e…

• Zitat von StormShooter: „We came back to albion coz of this event(and some russian-speakers guilds/groups also,as we know). For devs its a good move toward community,but they shouldnt just tranfer all kind of work to community,also Ljok and our guild offer our help in organize this event(i think,after 2/3 yrs in Albion,we can deserve any trust in us and devs/organizes can listen our suggestion). btw,we can recall last devs event on the last test and that was going on coz devs were ignoring commu…