Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von teopower89: „Hi everyone! I'm a new player, just started yesterday and looks like my endgame goal is becoming a professional miner I just unlocked and equipped my mining t4 set and at the moment I only gather in yellow zones, so pvp isn't an issue. The main issue is that I haven't found out/decided which weapon suits my role better. I basically need a weapon good for pve vs the mobs that I encounter while mining. Shall I go with axe? Or bow? Or maybe sword with all its interrupts? I do…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Gugusteh: „But saying it's an exploit is just applying a limit to such uses of spells to stop people griefing in a zone deemed safe by the developers. “ finished it for you. So yes ... a just reason to apply a limit “ Safe =/= Safe. Eve Online has safe space, but its been accepted and explained by both players and the DEVs (thanks god Devs had to step up and make an official post) that no zone in EVE is Safe... even the safe space is more like safer space, 99.9% saf…

• Zitat von Eternalhaze: „This is the reason it's so widely used. It's actually a pretty bad fighting weapon, but it's not used to fight. It's used because it has insane mobility for catching (ganking) and running away (gathering). It's so incredibly safe it's annoying. “ Zitat von Asaroth: „Anyways points is exactly right its not the number one 1v1 or 1v2 build “ youtube.com/watch?v=mccLJ-VkSSk It is possible to use Bloodletter to solo fights. If all you're looking for is some good 1v1 fights... …

• Zitat von letwolf: „The problem of Whispering - ya noe - and you shall noe too - inability of targeting off-screen tags. If you want select target, you must MOVE CLOSER, as E-range more than screen. Very disgusting. “ but at the same time if target moves offscreen (and its already selected and you are attcking with E active) - you can deal DMG off screen. No other weapon can do that...(unless you look at DOTs on curse)

• ESC no longer opens up menue/settings

Captainrussia - - Bugs

Beitrag

Same issues looks like it keeps re-appearing after every patch... EDIT: duplicate, did not see it posted here: ESC button not working again with Menu

• Zitat von ixxxo: „Zitat von Khladraven: „The bow doesn't and shouldn't share the same viability as Xbow or frost or dagger or anything. The point is that each weapon type has at least some viability in all areas though the different choices available, and that they all bring something different to the party. “ I hope to God for developers not sharing this opinion. Of course, every weapon SHOULD have SAME level of viability compared to others, the difference should be skill mechanics, possible in…

• Zitat von LordFischi: „The most weapons have a special ability on E (special damage)- the whispering bow only range auto attacks and a little bit magic damage Not enough for a good GvG fight. Xbow and Frost are doing better damage, Ok - and again - we need a rework on whispering bow E “ 1h dagger is the same. It gets auto-attack dmg boost via magic dmg increase (poison), but of course not attk range as it is melee. It gets a speed boost instead but also a max HP % debuff... Not enough for GvG...…

• Deadly Shot Stacks

Captainrussia - - Feedback Testserver

Beitrag

Zitat von Dagother: „Those values by your armor/mres stacks is damage reduction %, hover over those stats and you'll see the stats you're looking for. “ I believe he is talking about the debuff icon ingame (not on the stat window) as shown in the first 2 screenshots. Its not updating correctly

• it will be the best PVE cape tho... as the mobs don't move (most dont)...

• Zitat von Theat: „solo players? “ Zitat von Theat: „Make some friends, especially a healer. “ You said "solo" and friends in the same sentence... well same post. If I make friends - Im no longer solo, and most likely the dire-squad will ignore me (its risky for them all of a sudden) and they go for the other solo player instead. a) This would hypothetically solve the issue for myself, but not solve the global issue. b) If you think that everyone will then "readjust" and simply "make friends with…

• Zitat von Raithe: „@Captainrussia I did not mean in game....more while walking home. But again not dead so it happens. “ Zitat von owensssss: „Yesterday I was walking home, 6 russians roll up on me. One immediately throws acid at me. I try to run away in my clunky business shoes as the acid burns my chiseled face. But the bigger guy grabs the collar and yanks me back. they’re so fast in their adidas shoes. I had no chance, they took my wallet and phone. Lesson learned don’t walk alone in neighbo…

• Zitat von Coonery: „I think taking this cape off a cooldown and making it a take that applies every 20-40 auto attacks AFTER the initial auto attack while in combat OR 60 seconds while out of combat will make dropping this cape much more reliable. i feel like the way it is now makes it too hard to utilize compared to the other capes unless you are stacking CC or using it in PvE putting it on a cooldown makes it compete with Thetford way too much, to the point where one of the capes will be usele…

• Zitat von Hollywoodi: „Well, you can solo it. Class: Divine healer or Druid or 1 handed nature You need like 25 poison pots and 30 mins of time. run in circles while on full heal, besto works druid, and throw your poison... And i know the druid nature business i soloed 5 man HG boss with it... But...if you do that you are stupid as hell, because that does NOT pay off... “ I think this was already possible before the upcoming patch/change... hence my point - I dont see what the change does... And…

• Pay to Play?

Captainrussia - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Targun: „You are both confused. Paying for the amount of gold required to buy neough tomes to actually start winning would be crazy. And if anyone is willing to paythousands of dollars for a leveled character just let them. This will be money to support the game we can play for free. “ not to derail, but what you described is exactly P2W, no matter how much it costs. Although buying "fame" (experience) is not as bad of a P2W as most asian MMOs have, where you can buy Item-Shop exclusiv…

• Zitat von Raithe: „On the chance of surviving 1 against many and not dying......anyone else here been jumped by multiple ppl, defended yourself, and escaped alive? “ I used to do it all the time when the game came out a year ago and the following changes were not present: 1) Direwolf abundance (they used to be much more expensive and rare) 2) Remount nerf from 30 sec to 45 sec 3) most gakers wore ZvZ gear (because they actually went out into BZ and OW to PvP, not to engage in skill-less PVP of 5…

• Zitat von ExilMortus: „In my humble opinion i can remember that there is a ratio between the amount of silver in game and gold, which influences the exchange rate. This means the more silver there is in this game, the more expensive gold becomes. Taking into account the fact that silver is not consumed (not really) in this game but only the owner changes, gold can only become more expensive. Considering that the only silver burners are the island construction and repairs, apart from the lousy ta…

• Zitat von Fusionbomb: „Zitat von Gank: „Zitat von Raithe: „"If you're in combat with the person that goes to another zone, then you can switch zones immediately as well" I am trying to wrap my brain around this to understand what possible good this mechanic does. Sounds like if a ganker throws a poison at me and I run instead of engage they can follow. Am I reading this right? “ It just means if your combat target leaves the zone your combat status drops instantly. If there are other people in c…

• Zitat von kamilasd1: „I put on t4.0 and I could defeat the boss without a problem “ really now? a couple people could not do it in 8.3 and you did in t4 flat? Unless the boss scales with the IP of the attacker (which I highly doubt) - your post seems to be very unbelievable. Do you have more details?

• Zitat von Eternalhaze: „@Captainrussia Yes, I'd rather the game give more ways for players to fight 1v5 to at least have a chance. Like I said the game encourages group play when it comes to most things in albion, and ganking is no different. The problem lies in the fact that 1 person vs even as little as two, has very little chance to fight back - which is why everyone runs from ganks, because even fighting will get you killed all the same. I could be in 8.3 and still lose to two or three ganke…

• Zitat von ixxxo: „Problem with BL is not their damage, but their mobility. They are safest escape option there is with 2 mobility skills, while still having everything else - decent overal damage, decent utility with Armor debuff, respectable burst on E. You cannot run from BL, BL can run from everything (besides more bloodletters obviously). It's a good solo weapon, but nasty weapon to face on wolf gank with purge cowls (which again they can use more safely due to BL keeping them safe). It's so…