Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 1.000. Es gibt noch weitere Suchergebnisse, bitte verfeinern Sie Ihre Suche.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Половина описанных тобой механик абузятся, а вторая половина чушь для казуалов, а не хардкорный элемент. Видимо у тебя нет представления и понятия что же такое хардкор. Харкдор это тупой гринд, и ущемление других игроков, следовательно никто не будет играть в такую игру, зачем? Если меня унижают в игре, и я ничего не могу с этим поделать (сноуболл) я и не буду играть в эту игру - это обычная логика, обычного игрока. Подумай еще раз, зачем разработчикам делать хардкорную игру? Ультима была своего…

• Red Army = Losers of Final Beta

emiashiro - - Forum Banter

Beitrag

I hope moderators will do their work, someday. But you know , same shit with albion, we can only wait and trust. It's not even funny, he is not triggerin, I'm not even tryin to read his shit tbh. You know he bring us real despair. In all seriousness I just cant imagine his mental problems.

• Omg delete raids, dungeons and get 9999 green portals, ideas, suggestions? It's very nice ideas for a sanbox game, i'm sure! Let's cap alliances, territories per guild, ppl in dungeon, fame per day, lots in auction e.t.c.

• Zitat von DramaQueen: „Не понятно). В дереве умений есть открытие новых предметов +1 к тиру, есть прокачка мастери, которая дает +20 к мощности прокачиваемого девайса. Может формула какая нибудь есть? “ 100 мощности +1 тир.

• Zitat von bowjobzz: „There so many things you can do in this game (guild) or (solo)... 1)Get your masteries as high as possible (Competitive PVP) 2)GVG when ever u can 3)Gather materials so you can always be on high gear in game 4)Actually complete the PVE aspect of the game (high raid bosses) 5)Pretty much control EVERYTHING there is in game As you can see there are many things to do in albion.Things that require time and will last for a hole beta. “ 1) Useless shit, 10 masteries = 200 item pow…

• If you will add arena and ratings , then you will add PvP masteries for that rating it gonna work for sure.

• Dota is balanced, best joke ever, really. What i'm reading here, really. Dota-zombies everywhere, why if that game so balanced, why LoL > Dota twice with popularity? Why in your "super balanced game" we can see 10+ heroes changes every patch? Because it's balanced? Why we can see just TONS of whine and community drops after last patch? Did you ever have 40 min Q in russia? I had it yersterday in DOTA2 , i waited game for 40min, for 40 in 3 regions, hello? Is thhis a popular game ? Why I should c…

• Great PvP , Much wow

Beitrag

Lmao shit pissed clowns come here to cry, cool story animals. What's wrong with you? If you are shit you deserved that. Improve your skills first, then may be you will get some respect. But why you asking for respect when you are total pieces of shit? Do you respect that homeless who asking you for money? Why our guys should respect you if you are shit? Nonsence thread imo. Why I should be nice with low people who cant even play? Are you saying to guys GGWP when you smashed them in 20 minutes? N…

• Damn we lost so hard to EoS . It's ok, quality thread as always. (Versteckter Text)

• Wow, what? Dude I should meet you in GvG and show the difference between our game knowlege. Wiat WHAT? No1 used CLAYMORES and DUAL SWORDS in GvG? WHAT? THIS IS MOST POPULAR GVG CLASSES IN THIS BETA B4 wave of nerfs. What's wrong with you dude? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU FAM? Every team had at least 1 dual swords. ROFLMAO, swords is still 1 of the strongest classes because of their DAMAGE, MOBILITY and defence. They can easily beat 90% of DPS classes. Claymores is a bad in GvG? Thanks dude, you made my…

• Babysitter Bane PoV

emiashiro - - Video and Media Forum

Beitrag

youtube.com/watch?v=gEwu4yBQ0_E

• Insane damage? It can be insane damage on creeps in PVE, but not on targets who is running away, because your attack animation is also pretty bugged and it interrupt sometimes. With connection, seems like that but it not bugged with other classes, why? I played all classes in albion and all good, so where is the problem? Also I saw the thread about that PIKE E before, so seems like problem isn't with me. Cripple have less damage than axe W have no armor reduction, slow amount like 1/3 of real du…

• I wanna say the spear tree is very weak and bad tree for now. There is some points why. I dont wanna compare spear tree to other trees, but trust me this weapon is weaker than half of weapons in this game. Let's talk about this tree in general (Q/W spells) Q spell have huge manacosts and you going out of mana really quick on high tiers, you always should be on 3 stacks, in my opinion you should do one of this things with this (it's really stupid spell right now if compare it to sword tree Q or a…

• Zitat von jerzy: „Zitat von emiashiro: „More than half of this "facts" from bronze league or less . that's the problem “ Bronze league or not, any game is for its entire community. And if you're just going to listen to the "best" players, you're going to be ignoring the concerns and feelings of a majority. People are passionate and love the games they play. Feel strongly about them. From my understanding, this thread isn't about which game is "better". I thought it was an exercise or brainstormi…

• More than half of this "facts" from bronze league or less . that's the problem

• Zitat von HypeRNT: „Zitat von emiashiro: „Zitat von HypeRNT: „ “ “ to fully comprehend this post id have to be autistic but il try anyways.... Having 1 bad player on your team in a moba game is a huge disadvantage, thats fact its not a debate. Moba's take extreme teamwork even before the game starts to ensure proper game play, such as making sure you dont over pick on dps and end up having no supports or tanks and vice versa, mmr and rating fluctuate constantly, its a horrible way to judge peopl…

Beitrag

Zitat von HypeRNT: „Zitat von emiashiro: „Zitat von HypeRNT: „im just reading all the words in bold, i feel like they are strategically placed and must have a meaning. “ like your bullshit about moba's , right son, you are both fucking cancer and just random deliriumFucking spam also have strategical place and must have a meaning, look at that cool kitche n! “ go make more shit threads rofl at this point its about the only thing your guild exceeds in, “ Looks like you get fucked by our guild irr…

• Zitat von Bercilak: „Zitat von Bercilak: „Zitat von Grofire: „ “ “ @Lugzi Can you confirm if this is somehow true, or if its just my unexperienced observation when watching League games. The overall meta stratetgy for a league team is always to have a good team comp first? Kr, Stefan “ Meta heroes always good in all game stages, you can play safe & just farm your lanes , and you will win mid/late teamfights. League now it's not about early game agression, because you cant finish game fast on com…

• Quality content.

Beitrag

I'm winner of your mom , say no more dude.