Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 201.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• I've played Path of Exile since its closed beta. They are on steam, allow linking of accounts, and I ONLY make purchases from their official website. This has never been an issue, and is just one example. EDIT: Some ppl have lots of money in their steam wallets that they can not spend on other platforms. Be this from card trading, skin trading, gift cards or whatever. Imo, its very short sided to not want your pre-steam release users to be able to use that money, money they can ONLY use on steam…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von joaquino: „It seems that you dont seem to understand my point, im not saying that you get instant t8 full specialization, im saying that is stupid to have only 3 skills for the rest of your play time and if you dont want to have that you have to spend 5 hours everyday grinding the same mobs over and over again. Thats why many people stopped playing, because the grinding its boring. The lp system dont let you progress in a fast way. “ Yep, I was right ... you want it…

• My quitting rant

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Full loot sucks... in Albion Online. I can see why one would end up thinking this if this was the only full loot game they have played. There are so many systems in AO that just make the whole experience crappy. The game loop involved in replacing your gear is not that fun and is more akin to actual chores. Then the game destroys most of the gear that drops in pvp anyway. So it sucks for the person losing gear, and often sucks for the person taking it as well. In addition to getting mainly trash…

• I'm out

ntall1 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

Zitat von H4n1baL: „Everybody in this company cares about the game even if it was just for one reason: All our jobs are dependent on the success of this game. To say something different like "I really don't think they care" is simply illogical when you think about it. - Lino “ You only denied one part of his claim, leading any logical reader to assume the latter of the claims, if what you say is true. So, if you guys DO care about the game, then the current state of things is due to his other hy…

• Why god, why?

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „I'm probably not going to bother reading any further pointless responses from you. “ Well, now we know you are a liar. Not only did you read my response, but also took the time to write a book about it. Going back to my first point, I guess it wasn't ignorance, it was just you lying. p.s. Suggesting someone is ignorant of something is not an insult. We are all ignorant of many things. Get over it...

• Why god, why?

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „@ntall1 I can see there is no point in attempting to debate here seen as you seem far too quick to take a personal offensive/defensive stance. “ I talk about the game and the state I believe its in, and you talk about me... Who is the one taking a personal stance? You made the claim Albion is not a finished product, so I made my argument that is should be finished because the devs chose to take the game out of beta by setting an official release date. You addressed that ar…

• Why god, why?

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „Zitat von ntall1: „Zitat von Khladraven: „Everyone matters in Albion @ntall1 if you don't believe it then be prepared to have your world shattered. You see, Albion online is not a finished game yet. WHAT?! “ Albion went into full "release" after 3 years of beta. I don't know if you understand what Alpha, Beta, and Release mean, but if you did, you would unsertand your statement is pure white knight ignorance or lies. SBI chose to call their game "released". So why is it wr…

• Why god, why?

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Zitat von Khladraven: „Everyone matters in Albion @ntall1 if you don't believe it then be prepared to have your world shattered. You see, Albion online is not a finished game yet. WHAT?! “ Albion went into full "release" after 3 years of beta. I don't know if you understand what Alpha, Beta, and Release mean, but if you did, you would unsertand your statement is pure white knight ignorance or lies. SBI chose to call their game "released". So why is it wrong for anyone to assume its not only a fu…

• Its actually not that hard at all. You can get to t4 quickly, once you have access to t4, you can start doing most things. The hard part is finding the right guild. You will need a solid social network to have a good time in Albion, imo.

• Zitat von wolfo70: „Zitat von ntall1: „Zitat von wolfo70: „frostfire back at it again with the negativity, no constructive criticism no feedback nothing just negativity gratz on spewing out useless shit on the forums all day long. “ Facts don't care about your feelings. “ what facts exactly? “ The facts in the OP you are talking about... Here is one "Nearly everything in this game needs some sort of overhaul."

• Zitat von wolfo70: „frostfire back at it again with the negativity, no constructive criticism no feedback nothing just negativity gratz on spewing out useless shit on the forums all day long. “ Facts don't care about your feelings.

• Zitat von Cuernavaca: „Of course, there are quite a few things I would like to see different “ Guy gets bad food at a restaurant. The waiter comes by and asks "How is your food, sir". The guy then says "its great", but then never returns. In this situation, assuming the bad taste was more than subjective, the only response that would have helped the restaurant to succeed in the future would have been actual criticism.

• Purchasable LP with Gold

ntall1 - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

This is a bad idea, imo. The game is already p2w, but in a fairly subtle way. This idea would make it even more egregious and be very obvious to everyone involved. I mean, they are already using buy to play + subscription + cash shop. Whats next... loot boxes?

• Dwindling player base

ntall1 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von Korn: „Weekly reminder: the ‚this week‘ stat is per calendar week, and hence does not give accurate numbers. If you want to find out the players who got fame last week, check the ‚last week‘ tab tomorrow. “ Players are going to speculate based on the information available. You are welcome to release accurate numbers..

• Why god, why?

ntall1 - - Rants

Beitrag

Why do devs make a hardcore game only to ruin it with a list of rules that penalize, prevent, or hinder ppl playing in a hardcore manner? Ppl show up to Albion thinking they will have a place inside the world even if their main focus is not pvp. Why? Because of the promotional content and marketing pushed by SBI, that's why. The propaganda pushed by SBI claims everyone matters in Albion, and you essentially have no limits no matter what path you chose. When players show up thinking that and find…

• Trial key investment

ntall1 - - Trial Key Zone

Beitrag

Zitat von Wulfil: „its called SANDBOX “ lawl... No, it isn't, actually. If the price of entry is not an issue for you, then there is no point in not trying the game. See what it has to offer, and you might wish Bumpbumper was a bit less aggressive when trying to save you a bit of money on this one. You can do a little searching on this forum and reddit. They censor/remove some opinions from both locations, but there is still plenty of info out there on what an empty game Albion Online is in term…

• Fix game: 1. Remove gathering gear. 2. Move all expeditions out into the world, AND improve/create more open dungeons out in the world. 3. Holy crap, and some fricking lore, and make the world function around it. 4. Use lore to dictate mechanics, instead of rules. (Why are blue zones safe, why is good rep good, and bad rep bad. Holy crap, all this can be explained via lore instead of "because developers said so".) 5. Massive rework to gear and gear progression. Linear tiered progression is unins…

• Zitat von Azlen: „Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „Zitat von Korn: „Once we have collected some additional stats on the system, we will also revisit ‚risk‘ vs ‚reward‘ on the trial keys, in time for the next referral season. “ I suppose I am naive, and gave away 10 trial keys via Reddit and none of the people who used them ended up buying a starter pack. Most likely, existing players are posing as potential new players and using the free trials as a way to generate 90k free crafting focus, which they ca…

• Dwindling player base

ntall1 - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Zitat von AndroidofGracia: „To be honest, this is why the player base is lower youtube.com/watch?v=ncuPMWYchPs People like this are in this game, and it needs to be re looked at. Here is the problem: 1. These people 10 v 1 a guy, okay, but what chance does this "Elder Adventurer" at least have here? none. There is NO way to do anything about people slowing your mount getting on discord and this happens.... To a guy who actually is playing the game alot of hours and is the player who is online AL…

• 2 YEARS 5 MONTH Later...

ntall1 - - Small Talk

Beitrag

Zitat von Zaffington: „Up to you dude, my gut tells me when iOS does land, the game pop could double / triple with an influx of keen new players which I think is really super exciting. If I were you, I'd start playing now casually to get a feel for it and then roll a new toon on iOS launch and go hard. Zaff's 2c!!@ ^_~ “ Just like the beginning of each beta, and just like launch? Influx of players means nothing if the game can't retain them for longer than a week. So, by not playing, you've not …