Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 105.

• In my perspective there are 2 reasons why this isn't used much, first most plot owners want to squeeze as much profit they can and usually they want to get the cheaper price possible on the silver/nutrition ratio. I remember back everyone was in Caerleon some plot owners used this feature with ridiculous low silver per 1000 nutrition because their only incentive to use this feature was to get the nutrition for cheaper. The second reason has to do with being a hard feature to see. if I always use…

• I kind of like it and it's handy but on the other side I'm against more loading screens so it's a no for me.

• Laborer Bug with new patch

Cidragon - - Bugs

do add up a little of information, you can recognize which laborer will have this bug by the side of where they are looking for example here is the ones before send them to work forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 This is after send them to work forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 Before patch all laborers were facing to the same direction, the same of not bugged ones. Another ones showed up with T pose but forgot to take a pic and they did went of to wo…

• Black Market Quality

Cidragon - - Feedback & Suggestions

could you give us few examples? the way that black market works seems ok for me, the quality demand is heavily on "good" quality but if a higher quality item is put on the black market for cheaper this is bought first. Example: You want to sell a soldier boots for 10000 good quality, another person want to sell an excellent one for 9999 and when the BM increase the price of soldier boots for good quality the higher quality is bought first so the BM buy higher quality items for lower quality pric…

• Mists of Albion - Crafting Journals

Cidragon - - Bugs

Very interesting that this is reported as a bug, while we know that bonuses don't apply on books, is that an intented behavior or a bug? This is one of the problems we run when they try so hard to hide game mechanics, nobody knows is this is a feature or a bug so we just play around with it and nobody says anything. Different sources talking about it forum.albiononline.com/index.p…thering-Journals-and-You/ forum.albiononline.com/index.p…s-Fame-to-Craft-Pictures/ wiki.albiononline.com/wiki/Journa…

• Little trader adventures

Cidragon - - Chronicles of Albion

Quite a busy month for me, first let's me show the overall transaction this month forum.albiononline.com/index.p…12c0f28edcf5cf7426f640aa0 At the beginning of the month I was as always trying to find new markets, after a while found 2 good ones one for mounts (maybe you saw me post them on trade chat) and a high volume trade. Those are mostly posted on Mounts and Flips portion of the spreadsheet. As you can see between both of them I did around 60m this month but a few of those profit were from …

• bienvenido al club

• 1.- El banco es individual para cada zona, es decir que si tienes por ejemplo tus cosas en el banco de Bridgewatch entonces si vas al banco de Martlock no encontraras nada porque es otro banco. 2.- La conquista de territorios es jugador contra jugador y no hay forma de parar un ataque (que yo sepa) por lo que la mayoría de las guilds tienen mas de 1 equipo pvp para así no tener que hacer la misma actividad todos los días. 3.- El lenguaje principal del foro es ingles por favor mantenerlo así.

• Took me a while to make a new update, the first week I was pretty much reactivating my old ways of making silver, improving my spreadsheets and looking for a new group of people to play with. I really want to change a bit my way to make gold and tried different things, with my small trading experience I can say that there are really 2 ways to play the market with high profits, either to make high volume trading with small profits but high enough volume to make it worth it or you make those big f…

• All items follow the same formula Focus base cost = The amount of focus required when you have 0 mastery and specialization on every branch of the item. Mastery level = The big node tree that allow you to craft/refine/cook items from T4 to T8. Specialization level = The outer tree node that increase your crafting quality and reduce your focus cost. Specialization bonus = The given focus bonus of that specialization level. Focus required = Focus base cost * 0.5^((Mastery level * 0.3 + Specializat…

• It's been a while since my last post, for a couple of months I was quite busy then I didn't really wanted to play and then vacations time. I just comeback to normal day to day and wanted to give Albion another try but probably will change my market strategy. Some sad things I didn't know that you lose on 60 days your stuffs on the mail so I probably lose between 100-200m there but surprisingly I still own 101m on 2 accounts, around 1200 T7 books and 650 T6 books + all my slaves + about 15k T7 re…

• Hi guys, this is the second part about solo random dungeons data and this time I decided to expand the information of each dungeon. what's new? I tracked chest per dungeon, the amount of floors per dungeon and the amount of times I got ganked because this last point sky rocket compared with the T4 dungeons. On average I got 37822 fame per dungeon, took me 8.1 minutes (8 minutes and 6 seconds), each dungeon had 2.07 chest and 1.7 floors. Ganks went from 1 on T4 dungeons to 9 on T5 dungeons, which…

• Little trader adventures

Cidragon - - Chronicles of Albion

I bit more than a month since the last update and seems like a lot of time, lot of things have changed. First of all, sorry but I couldn't track this auction cycle I had a busy day and just arrived to house at the night and didn't even try. In other news some things have changed, I was the guild master of a small guild and we were growing slowly but steady "I was" because we decided to merge with another guild which is more PvP oriented called "Oath of blood" which is a member of Arch alliance. …

• Quote from jojetski: “Lots of plots for sale in bridgewatch now. ” Seems like they are trying to liquidate everything they can right now. I don't craft much on Thetford but today I notice that most crafting stations have 150% fees and a few at reasonable fees, my guess is they are trying to consume as much food as possible and do the same as Bridgewatch. Overall I don't like the change on bids, we move from a system where few can make profit with a high entrance fee to a system where probably wi…

• Son tan tóxicos que me quitaron todas las ganas de escribir un comentario constructivo, solo les deseo una buena semana porque siento que les hace falta.

• (item value) * 5 * (tax) = silver per block or 14 * 5 * 0.39 = 27.3 Fees are rounded up You can check more here

• Quote from xcruciful: “Idk if there is any crafter there. I'm here to tell about the margin. With higher taxes than that is better to craft on your own island. The procentages are aproximative and dependend on what you craft. Will be around +-10%. * T4.0 * 59% * T5.0 * 137% * T6.0 * 121% For .1.2.3 and artefact the margin is even lower(anything above 40% can hurt your profit) ” That's the biggest issue for me, tax system is top side down where people crafting low tier items are actually losing m…

• Quote from jojetski: “First, I appreciate this thread it has been a great wealth of knowledge. For those following it you may be interested in buying a plot. Just to say it I have a t8 Alchemist fully repaired plot for sale in Bridgewatch for 91 mil. Since the auction just happened you will get 30 days of profit out of it and yes it has food, it is about 50% full right now and since it has the alchemist fully built you won't have to put out the 10 to 15 mil in stone to put up your own vendor fro…

• Some context: Everytime I create a new island with labourers the same issue happens, a lot of them return with empty books and no exp gain even when the UI shows above 100% happiness at all times. At first thought that could be a common issue on low level labourers that have a higher chance to not return materials but after a while decided to track my daily return for T6 crafters labourers, with a 112,5% happiness (full furniture and decoration of his level) all of my older labourers come back w…

• Quote from ProwKS: “tengo una duda y que sucede con el chat ya que al utilizar el exitlag me desconecta del chat y no me deja esribir en ningunchat solo en el /decir pls ? ” Una pena la verdad, a mi me baja unos 50ms pero como es imposible comunicarse con gente del gremio no es opción tenerlo activado.