Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 421.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• These are the kinda ideas I like. It doesn't let super try hards farm 10x the fields an average player does. It just makes all players slightly less miserable doing a core activity.

• Zitat von Ravenar: „Yea, I probably messed up my point. Resources should have decent value for gatherers (Reasonable Buy orders) But buying T5+ and especially enchanted Resources in the Royals... Or artifact weapons for example. Either they do not exist or the prices are all over the place. @Piddle how do you see the name of a listed buy order? “ You have to be willing to sell one of the item at the price they are offering and eat a little extra tax money as well, but you can create a sell order…

• Zoom out on destiny board

Piddle - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

I have my PC mouse set to a really high DPI and have access to a scroll wheel, and the DB is mostly fine. On my laptop, it is awful. I think having the the ability to zoom out further and also adjusting each zoom tick? to zoom in and out a little more than it does now, would really help a lot of people. Maybe they think because the DB becomes unreadable at further distance increasing it doesn't make a lot of sense, but for a lot of people it is actually just faster to zoom all the way out, refoc…

• Zitat von Ravenar: „I have come to the same conclusion over the years. But I don't have any proof. Many things seem to have reversed logic 1) If I control the price of a resource in a city for a short time. I get character names of everyone that buys / sells from me. I usually try keep reasonable price and try to bring prices down in the outer cities. But for the people who list items at 500% or more of the actual value, this feature works like a "shamewall". Compared to real life where the deal…

• Zitat von Midgard: „Zitat von Piddle: „How much total silver is there in the game currently? “ thousands “ Factually correct answers are factually correct.

• I've started looking at things and thinking about things, and I have some minor concerns that there isn't actually as much silver floating around as I thought. My current thinking is that there is just such a massive amount of silver that nothing really tangibly impacts it on a daily or monthly basis. In my head I just think of it as trillions of silver. I haven't really come up with any way to actually estimate it though so I was wondering if anyone else had given it any thought.

• What're the most profitable crops?

Piddle - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

Zitat von Owlsane: „Unless you go to the late game by max specing all crops then do a graphic too see the crops market trend and change according to it. On my case i think next month ill be 100 spec on every herb beside t2 and will always focusing on the most profitable herb acording to the market trend “ There is a hard ceiling on your focus value with the crops and herbs, is the issue you will run into. Since your silver/focus is capped by the fact that the vendor will always sell seeds at fix…

• What're the most profitable crops?

Piddle - - Beginner's Questions

Beitrag

It's different every day, based on crop and seed prices. I've been trying to work on a way to explain very easily how to understand crops, but I keep failing at it. Essentially each type of seed is worth X number of days of crops, based on its base Seed Yield. A carrot seed is good for exactly 1 day, while a pumpkin seed is good for on average 15 days (From memory. Don't trust.). So a carrot seed outputs 9 carrots, on average, over its lifetime, but a pumpkin seed outputs 15 * 9 = 135 pumpkins, …

• Zitat von PrintsKaspian: „Posted some further updates to these test server patchnotes, including rewording of the Gallop Speed changes. While the actual speeds remain as they were with the introduction of this patch, their descriptions now read as follows: - Morgana Nightmare / Spectral Bonehorse: - Gallop Bonus: 125% -> 123% “ I low key wish you could just normalize all of this to the meters/second that shows up for player Move Speed. So that it's more intuitive for everyone. If the mount infor…

• How many hours a day do you want to commit and what sort of hourly rate do you want?

• Zitat von blast204: „If this was in the "real world" plots in Caerleon would hardly be worth 20-30 Mil, most owners wont be taking 1+ Mill a day in shop profits. Especially when you then take food costs out of the equation, the main reason shops are worth so much is the massive amount of silver in the game, and lack of ways to spend that silver. “ First, thank you. You crafted my beloved exceptional mammoth. I have a lot of mammoths now, but yours is my favorite and I look at its info panel a lo…

• Zitat von Barathorn: „The issue is that plot owners rarely break even, most plot owners offer the service to their alliance/guild as a bonus for being part of that alliance/guild. If you think that people are getting rich off the back of plots then I would suggest you think again, because that boat sailed at least a year ago. Having owned property in Bridgewatch and Caerleon the bids always exceeded my monthly income from the plot. So unless you own an entire town or multiple plots with good dip…

• TLDR: Plot system mostly fine. Plot owners mostly dumb and lazy. If plot owners can't make money. That is on them, not everyone else. It's a sandbox. @Saya Its funny to see that what you think are the "problems" with the plot system, are only problems if you think that plot owners deserve guaranteed profits. Which is just a very human thing to think. You own plots. Plots don't make money. You come up with ways that they can make more money. You have forgotten your mantra though. "It's a sandbox.…

• AO2D was essentially the only resource I had starting this game. I'm glad you are keeping it going and improving it. Bang up job.

• Zitat von Saya: „@Piddle the methods and mechanics for accumulating wealth in Albion are the same for everyone... I don't think complaining about rich people ever made anyone richer, only more depressed... since the market is a zero-sum system, there will always be a winner and a loser in each transaction... rather than complain about the winners being "slimey", perhaps focus on a better trading strategy? as for your comments about cook taxes being 50-55%... you clearly have never owned one, nor…

• I sent out my minions to gather valuable intelligence on the three monopolized cities. (I bid 1 silver on all the plots so that I get mail generated at the end of the auction) Then I used a powerful calculating computer to analyze the data thoroughly. (I added the numbers up in my head) The results for this months auction this are as follows. Lymhurst 252M in bids 63M silver set on fire to help raise the blood god Fort Sterling 240M in bids 60M silver set on fire Thetford 250M in bids 62.5M silv…

• Are the invulnerability bubble's length, for entering zones, being adjusted with increased movement speeds in mind? The bubble already feels overly generous and increased speed just means an even more limited engagement area for PvPers.

• Zitat von Fary: „But the question is: tax 26% abusive? I don't think so. “ This isn't the question at all though. For me the question is, is AO a better game with small groups of players, who have lots of silver and can buy all the plots in a city, denying content to everyone else a good thing. I don't think it is. The problem is that the auction system self supports that outcome and the lengths that have to be gone to to combat it are obviously somewhat outrageous. The plot system isn't entirel…

• Zitat von Saya: „@letwolf I find this thread quite disturbing, as you are not only encouraging players to involve themselves in an activity which directly benefits you and your guild, but also passing on all the risk to those bidders... as a member of the Round Table don't you think this is a little irresponsible? “ You forgot to disclose that you are a prolific dealer of and owner of plots, and that you are frequently involved in widespread price fixing. I mean if we are talking about people wh…

• I am in favor of as many people bidding as much silver as possible on any non-bridgewatch and non-martlock city. I hope this auction cycle is as popping as I expect and I hope plot owners get the best reverse Christmas experience we can provide them. When you think about it. It's just fair play. They make you pay taxes. You make them pay taxes.