Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 71.

• Quote from ImaDoki: “This is nice and beautiful, but hard to implement. What if solo dungeons just spawn from killing overworld monsters? They could come with different deegrees, based on luck. One could use a map to find one and guarantee a certain tier, or could kill monsters in the Overworld to pop them and find one, or even a rare one. ” That's because you're thinking I'm asking for it right now, not on the next year roadmap. In my opinion, if they implement some of these features in 2 years…

• Greetings all, I would like to make some suggestion to an area of the game I always defended and was always marginalized in this game since I first bought it still on kickstarter: the PvE players. Through the ages I've accompanied this game I noticed some topics should not be touched to avoid confusion in interests, like the PvP and the sandbox traits. So, my suggestions try to touch as less as it can to not to change any of the traits above, the reason I feel that I should make this feedback be…

• Quote from SirusX715: “Clearing out a hideout would be an investment in play time by the territory owner for no real benifit other than trying to get your guild to move elsewhere. It doesn't sound worth it unless your guild is managing to be exceptionally annoying to your landlord. I suspect more effort will be put into evicting hideouts from prime gathering/faming/objective zones to reduce competition. So, being small without strong friends might still relegate you to a ghetto zone. ” Maybe if …

• I think it's very hard to give an equal ping to every player, since it's a global server and some places have more proximity with the main server, but it's not a fair game to have this much of a difference, it's like making a two guys marathon, but one run normally and the other under the water. If it's in the end of the player the problem (radio internet and a windows 98 pc) the devs have nothing to do, but they need to ensure they provide an equal service and opportunity to all players. It's i…

• Eai galera, voltei a jogar recentemente, fazia parte da overlords. Quais são os requisitos para se entrar na guild? Abs.

• walking simulator

Nemesis - - Rants

Quote from Nervontuxis: “Quote from W3B5T3R: “Quote from Nervontuxis: “Quote from Nemesis: “Quote from Omnio: “Another one bites the dust. Bye. ” Getting real tired of your comments Omnio, can you please drip your poison elsewhere? ” Getting real tired of forum nublets necroing threads that contribute nothing, just to post some stupid comment such as this. Well done. ” Getting extremely tired of people just shaming people for posting comments that contribute nothings, just to post some stupid co…

• walking simulator

Nemesis - - Rants

Quote from Omnio: “Another one bites the dust. Bye. ” Getting real tired of your comments Omnio, can you please drip your poison elsewhere?

• Bored... And Albion isn't a choice.

Nemesis - - Rants

Quote from Abaddon_Rull: “It seems to me like @Nemesis is complaining about things that he could have easily known before he jumped in to the game if he just did a little bit of research on it. So I'm sorry you didn't take the time to research your purchase beforehand, but it's nobody's fault but your own. ” When I've bought this game there were drops from monsters (gears, horses, seeds and even more) and this fact gave me hope that this system could be improved, but a recent patch that changed …

• Bored... And Albion isn't a choice.

Nemesis - - Rants

Honestly, I'm disapointed with this game. Me and my brother bought it hoping that someday it would be a game worth playing it. We used to log on this other game everyday for 1 or 2 hours and just kill monsters and chat, there was a 0.01% of chance to drop a fucking awesome loot and we clutched to this hope, that maybe - someday - we could have the luck of droping it, if not today, maybe tomorrow... The cool point is, every monster on that game had the chance of droping some good loot and Albion …

• Quote from Suits: “Quote from Nemesis: “ ” Id like to disagree here. At this stage of the game is hard to encounter any zerg guild. Matter of fact, I only saw abt 2-3 guilds this beta that would do nothing else but zerg.Sure, if you kill one of our own, while in our lands, we'll go and seek revenge. But that is not any easier than in Tibia. If you ever killed someone from a top tier guild, you'd probably be hunted for life. Not to mention the how easy it was to find someone again by using 'exiva…

• Well... Tibia pre-bot, is it how we call the good times of this game now? When I think about Tibia, I think in the 7.6 patch: when we had to aim our runes at the players/monsters or even heal ourselves. That was fun. About Tibia vs AO: PvE: Tibia was way more fun, without a doubt. Monsters dropped rare equipments that could make your week killing the same monster in the same freaking cave worth the effort. In AO you'll only find silver, food and gems that doesn't serve you for nothing... PvP: eh…

• Quote from Phoxly: “It would be nice if they dropped faction armor/weapons that players could use while leveling/gearing up, or possibly faction crafting materials rather than locking that area of the game into questing. I personally like that they drop runes and gems which are vital for crafting. ” This, but the runes and gems should add a buff to the weapons, like Diablo or PoE. We need to drop some gears from monsters, the weapons/armors can be useless, but at least we can savage it to get so…

• Quote from Zerosum: “SPAM ”

• Quote from Zerosum: “BETA ” The last one and it's far from good. Now could you people stop using this word as excuse? Please. We need better PvE/PvM. I love the PvP, but I don't feel any kind of thrill when I play this game... I feel like that fat dude from south park playing WoW. As I wrote b4: we need better drops from monsters and better skill shots in the PvP. Sage, will come back next month... Maybe.

• MRW I've finish reading your reply. @Rhaegar Didn't say it was a fact. Read again. The problem with that opinion was >read previous reply. (Hidden Content) About the demanding respect matter, did you read her reply? Let me enlight you: (Hidden Content) I replied in the same level, again. Simple, isn't it? Also, if you didn't understand my explanation or truly read (you didn't) the whole conversation and still think I'm wrong... I won't apologize, but at least will respect your opinion in a discu…

• Valeu @Ghuton , farei isso. @Guerrat acabo de preencher o formulário de inscrição para sua guild.

• Quote from Rhaegar: “Nemesis, @Crisyx was expressing his OPINION. which you then told him to be quiet for. Who's the intolerant one? -_- ” It was a opinion until it was stated I had choosen the wrong game to play. It was an unfortunate comentary in my opinion and so I replied in the same level. Also if you pay close attention you'll see I've respected all opinions made by this user in the following replies. So... Yeah...

• *Sight* Where is my downvote option?

• Quote from Saffiana: “That would be nice, except of course the trolls ruined if for everyone by downvoting well meant suggestions that were in their minds not practical. Some people just can't have nice things without seeing how far they can push them before they break. ” just show who downvoted then. What's the problem in knowing?