Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 116.

• I am in no way criticizing crystal league, I like Full Loot PvP, I didn't say that at all. I am criticizing the entry level into this tournament. i agree with the Arena stuff though. because the arena is mostly what i do because Crystal league is always at a bad time for me to play. My problem with this is the Reward is one of the best in the game. but to get to even have a chance to participate for it you have to: 1. A Cgvg team (finding 5 total people who can play at the 3 specific times of da…

• You did not lower the entry barrier to playing this tournement at all. yet again next season you will have 30 participants. out of a possible 125,000. Besides making to 2 level 8 wins, or 1 level 9 win; you also have to have enough money for about 25 sets of 8.3 gear? and this is on top of the barriers to playing this tournament such as forming a 5v5 team and being available at the 3 very limited times a day one can even play Crystal League. I have no idea why you would make the rarest mount in …

• An In game Ball, that we could make more or less bouncy, would be awesome. Think about it.....

• Druid Robe only stacking to 6 stacks

Saabotage - - Bugs

It stil says 8 stacks

• Druid Robe only stacking to 6 stacks

Saabotage - - Bugs

It is supposed to stack up to 8 times, sense the update it will only stack to the max of 6.

• So, everybody is angry about losing One day of PvP fame.....PvP fame, you cannot do anything with..... if they hadn't told us, most would not have ever noticed.... I get triggered by things sometimes, i understand. but it is One Day of PvP fame....

• I had a friend during the avalonian invasion that grinded avalonian mages for a week straight and got 400/400 in a week. it can be done. ain't easy, but it can be done.

• Queen Patch 13 is Here

Saabotage - - News & Announcements

Arena has kind of grown up to be it's own little odd ball thing. maybe because it was completely ignored for so long. I would like to see it continue to be its own odd ball thing. New maps would be fun, I'm ok with the normal gvg map being in there. but I'd like it to be it's own thing, with its own maps, and its own way of doing things. after all the thing that give arena it's greatest charm is the fact you can sign up solo and play anytime. unlike crystal league which is very restrictive on wh…

• Quote from Disregard: “Quote from Saabotage: “I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what my win/loss record is.…

• I do not want a participation trophy. But that doesn't mean I do not want to participate. yeah, maybe i would be eliminated the first round, or maybe i would go the whole way. how would you possibly know? actually it makes cheese stratagies more viable... i dont even understand your reasoning on this one, but also you seem rather opinionated on my playing abilities, and youve never even met me, you havent the foggiest clue what my win/loss record is. so bite me.

• Ok, After talking with someone affiliated with Albion, I have been told the Actual Truth of why this Tournament is restricted to level 9 crystal. The Truth: Mytherceria the Community Manager puts on events, however these events are voluntary and the Community Manager gets no actual Coding Support from the Dev team for the events held. With 100k people on the server and a very small team of volunteers, logistically, it would be a nightmare and complete disaster to try to host a tournament with 50…

• Quote from DaarioNaharis: “Would be more fun for everyone if it was a tournament open to any 5v5 team. At the beggining you could do some fast qualifiers to reduce until 16 teams, after that, make a cup style tournament with those teams with IP CAP (1200) and NO DROP. Making that a democratic E-Sport event. Imagine if we discover some really good players/teams that have low money but high skills? ” Thanks daarionaharis, for putting my it into a cogent argument, this triggers me to badly to do so…

• Quote from Boedavildje: “Just wanna point out that if you cannot afford to play cgvgs during the season to qualify for this tournament than how the hell are you gonna afford playing in the tournament? And then we aren't even talking about actually competing, anyone good enough to potentially win the tournament has no issue making money through cgvgs. So if you think that you are good enough and want to participate in the tourney you have plenty of time to qualify. I do however agree that winning…

• Quote from Fary: “I think it's a good idea to do a tournament where we can see the best players, it's a good showcase, but SBI falls into several mistakes in my opinion - This will not in any way promote the crystal league for albion average player (the list of false arguments given by SBI to justify many of its decisions is endless, it is hypocritical and toxic conduct) - Totally disproportionate rewards (will be greater than winning 5 seasons in a row for an entire guild) - The requirements to…

• Or i could be acting like a pissed off person who has spent 3 years handing this company money, just to repeatedly watch them screw over the entire population time and time again. in exchange for a small niche group of people that always get the benefits of playing this game. call me a spoiled child I do not care. they are giving the rarest object in this game to an extremely small group of people, and not allowing 99.99999 of people to even attempt to get it. the only groups who even have a % c…

• No, everyone cannot participate. their is no way almost anyone can participate, at most only 10 teams will be able to participate. because most people cannot afford the amount of gear it will take to do an entire season of crystals just to qualify. Why should a tournament in the off season be qualified by fighting during the season? ( ALSO, UNLESS YOU OWN A TERRITORY YOU WILL FIGHT THE ENTIRE SEASON TO QUALIFY FOR THIS AND RECIEVE NO REWARD FOR DOING SO) Furthermore; the season has already start…

• DEAR SBI YOU deleted my post where I called you ridiculous. YOUR RIDICULOUS. You don't have common sense that God gave to Bread. MAKE THIS TOURNAMENT MORE INCLUSIVE!

• You won't be participating in this Tournament either. and yes, I will keep posting my extreme displeasure about this until they change it to be WAY more inclusive. fact is; I am the tip of this spear. You think the other hundred thousand people in this game are gonna be; " Hey good for those 30 people getting a chance to win 4 billion silver." Oh, by the way, feel free to show me where it says this is a level 10 crystal!

• Quote from Korn: “Quote from Bogul: “Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “It must be a mistake when you write that you have to win a lvl9 fight to participate? lvl9 is the season end fight, so that makes absolutely no sense. it would make more sense if you had to win a lvl7 fight, so maybe just a typo?. ” I believe thats the point.There is potentially multiple L9 fights at the end of the Season - hence no "true" "best" team. S8 had 3 teams play a L9 match and it felt a bit weird, not knowing who really was …

• >:-( I deleted this post because posting anymore will just be me slamming my head against a wall. Ill just vote with my money and never buy premium again.