Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 306.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Zitat von DoomRawrus: „Considering that on Reset days, most Zerg armies consist of around 100-400 players, the friendly fire will have little effect on stopping these massive fights since a single guild can hold up to 300 people. The zergs are just going to pool into single guilds so they can have a massive army. You either need to do FF outside of parties or just expect that the zerging strategy will adapt. “ Human will is stronger that any dev's ability to code. Players will adapt to counter o…

• Logging out in dungeons

BriarMoss - - Feedback & Suggestions

Beitrag

If they're going to disable logging out etc. in dungeons they first need to figure out how to add multiple exits/entrances to dungeons. Currently they are, and have always been, shitty death traps because you only have one way out. That's why people choose to HCE over dungeons.

• It's possible during steam winter sale, which, according to pcgamer, is December 20~January 3rd. pcgamer.com/steam-sale-winter-autumn-2018-dates/

• Here's a picture of me unironically viewing poll results after voting a poll booth, in a game that has already been burned by listening to forum warriors and forgetting that players that are content and having fun in the game don't even know the forums exist: a4a81a27da.png (Versteckter Text)

• What pvp will look like if this becomes a thing 1. Squad will largely be unaffected. Sure, they'll have to forcibly consolidate a few guilds, but most of their member guilds are zvz based, and have their own cohesive units complete with experienced leaders. They will be able to field multiple fronts and fight effectively despite friendly-fire being enabled. 2. Save, Save will have to forcibly consolidate many of their member guilds in order to remain competitive in pvp. While they have a handful…

• And yet somehow my net worth is growing, despite that my only source of income is crafting.

• Crafting GUI

Beitrag

the crafting ui blocks the ability to see how much of your salad is left as well.

• Alliances System

Beitrag

I seem to recall some players saying the same thing about Runescape. The developers listened to the minority of whiners on the forum and introduced Evolution of Combat. The game's population then declined into the ground until they rereleased an older version of the game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Alliances System

Beitrag

Zitat von Theat: „It's humorous how so many players want to change and ruin the game, just because they can't make friends, or refuse to work together with others. You can't "nerf" teamwork, but good luck with trying. “ The great delusion is that they all believe they are the chosen one that is going to be 1v10'ing should these changes come about.

• Alliances System

Beitrag

Zitat von LuricWelter: „For the key difference in my mind! 1. No artificial computer generated mechanic that prevents you from attacking another member, by accident or on purpose. Simple fix to Alliances, allow friendly fire in any PvP/ZvZ scenario. Only prevent friendly fire of guild members and/or party members. Oh damn! tactics would now be required... “ I hope you're not seriously advocating for friendlyfire to be enable in Albion without seeing the very obvious flaws. All weapons in Albion …

• As a solo player, why stop at limiting alliances? Let's just delete guilds entirely!

• Chest Tab suggestion!

Beitrag

I think SBI said that they're looking into how to do this but something with map clusters makes it difficult to set up in Albion. Edit: Found it, from GrayMo: 53f1568d46.png

• Seems like a pretty solid idea. I wouldn't cap tokens if they're going to be rare though, to me HCE seems like retirement faming for players that already did their grind open world. It would be nice to be able to stock up tokens when you do your initial grind in the open world and then buy a hce set when you have spec and slowly burn your tokens as you have to grind a small amounts to respec for balance changes.

• API Feedback Request

Beitrag

Zitat von Veetus: „In addition to the existing killmails kill fame count, have an average market value for silver cost within as well. So we know if someone died worth X fame that it would also translate to X silver. “ Hopefully they add this and make the killboard say if something trashed or not so we can analyze items leaving the game as a result of pvp etc.

• New Member of the SBI UI-team

BriarMoss - - Introduce yourself!

Beitrag

Please give us the ability to hide/favorite islands in the island UI.

• GvG Malice for Territories

Beitrag

Currently, all of the territories in the game are held by eight alliances, with the two largest holding approximately 75% of the territories. At the time of this post, only two alliances guilds hold territory, FrozenNice and EARTHQUAKE, with each only holding one territory. Now that we have limits on moving guilds/alliances to make shifting characters more difficult, alliance have grown in size. There has been talk of limiting alliance sizes/further shrinking guilds to force smaller groups, but …

• belts, jewels and pants

Beitrag

Zitat von Midgard: „I take it you’d want them to have spells, either passive or otherwise? Potentially that could have huge balancing issues. “ +1 to this, I think they should focus on balancing what we have now before they dive into making things more complicated...and add templates/contracts to the market because we have enough stuff we have to remember to buy when rebuilding sets.

• Suggestion: Remove the threat generated from heal over time spells. Currently nature healing isn't viable in HCE, and is less desirable than holy for most other forms of PvE as well. If nature could put stacks on a tank and not pull mob aggro then we might be able to begin considering allowing nature in pve.

• Zitat von Raithe: „I mean........I see lots of mass shooting happening in RL where one takes out many. Opportunity, skill, and psychosis make much possible. A well trained fighter can take out groups if they are trained 1 against multiple. Pending circumstance. So even though AO is not RL if that is a justification it's not super accurate. “ The problem with that is that 1). Everyone believes they are the "one" that's good even to 1v10, but if you do the math, its just not possible for everyone …

• Zitat von Grimhawke-EB: „This is false and misleading - people may not have defended castles previously, but if they didn't it was because they didn't care enough to defend them. There is plenty of time to react to a castle ping, from the time the first door is knocked down it's a minimum of 30 minutes before the castle lord is spawned. “ False, it takes 2 people less than 5 minutes to break down a door, kill the guards, and vanish into the night. This was a common tactic which lead to it not be…