Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 315.

• Crafting Button Greys Out Randomly

Circe1872 - - Bugs

I've had the same thing happen to me on numerous occasions with both crafting and refining. Building has crafting capacity and food, my inventory is 75% empty. Changing enchantment and back to what I wanted usually works but I sometimes have to do it 10 times.

• Its 72 like it says at the bottom. Its just 72, split between the possible returns. So you'll get mostly 4.0, then next 4.1 and maybe some 4.2 and rarely a piece of 4.3

• Direwolf pup farming?

Circe1872 - - Beginner's Questions

Quote from Malkalma: “Based on raw.githubusercontent.com/brod…bin-dumps/master/mobs.xml it's totally not 0.12%. Do not believe anything that is on albiononline2d unless you can check that it's really true. You can see it is 0.0012% yUAAAAASUVORK5CYII= ” .0012 is not a percentage that is the drop chance number. .0012 of 1 = 0.12%

• getthreadcontext failed

Circe1872 - - Bugs

Same, I get this about 50% of the time I load Albion.

• big t8 fiber nodes

Circe1872 - - Bugs

These haven't showed enchant since Queen went live. They always look flat no matter if they are enchanted or not. They only show enchant when they are done being gathered.

• it gets destroyed just like if enemies hit it with hammers.

• T5 Skining gathering time bugged

Circe1872 - - Bugs

yes its not a bug. It was changed for the Oberon update in March 2019/ Decreased harvest time for resources from critter corpses (Rock Elementals, Ore Elementals, Forest Spirits, Dryads, Cougars) by 50% to make them more attractive for gatherers

• N/A

Circe1872 - - Bugs

It won't autolearn if you turn it on when you already past 20%. It only autolearns when you hit the 20%. So if you go into your destiny board and click learn, the next time you hit 20% it will autolearn.

• Quote from Donger304: “So why is it a city gets a bonus to crafting or refining but a island also in that city doesnt get the same bonus it seems weird you get punished for cutting out a middle man and going in for the long since you have to build it, feed it, and repair it. I ask this because as of recently Predtz or how ever you spell his name and few other of his friends have taken over thetford so my 9% ore refining tax has went to 53%+ and all station are charging stupid high taxes like now…

• i can't unlock "craftsman's apprentice"

Circe1872 - - Bugs

You have to buy unrefined resource, like T2 Ore and make it into T2 metals bars at an ore refiner to unlock that. Buying refined resources will not unlock it for you, look at the picture I posted, that is what you need to do.

• Money on island

Circe1872 - - Beginner's Questions

Do you have tax on the building? It shouldn't cost anything to craft or refine on a personal island. If you go into Administration you can see the tax rate on the building and that is where you can also claim any silver back.

• i can't unlock "craftsman's apprentice"

Circe1872 - - Bugs

The tip on the destiny board for your language is definitely messed up. You need to refine 10 fame worth of t2 resource to unlock that. imgur.com/sAJWTtu

• Quote from Tabor: “Well I 100% agree that full loot PvP should always stay in the BZ I do want to clarify that the BZ itself should not be classified as "end game". The BZ accounts for roughly 75% or more of the available Albion world with a good % of those zones being the low tiers of 5 and 6. Add more realm gate access deeper into the BZ would move the high end PvP there instead and allow more low scale PvP to happen in the beginning area portals for the newer to mid players. ” The reason I ca…

• Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Hollywoodi: “Look if u opt in PvP, what would happen T8 zones would be crowded with unflaged gatheter They would compete with these other an 6 gathete would collect same resource If they done with gathering they would all unite and flag for PvP to chase what? The non flagged gatheter? Not gonna work cannot touch And imagine the aspect of basically riskless t8 resources. Prices would drop, T8 would be worthless.. This is just the beginning, the risk impact of t7 …

• My ping went up 50 since this issue.

• Any creature that can be gathered can drop gathering tools though I couldn't tell you the last time I got one but I did get a few at one point, it was a very long time ago though.

• turn on the setting where you can't go into red zones without clicking yes. They can't force you through then.

• Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Queen Patch 5 Resource Changes - Small Tier 7 and Tier 8 nodes now spawn fully charged (Tier 7: 3 charges, Tier 8: 2 charges) - Small Tier 7 node respawn time tripled (26100 seconds to 78300 seconds) - Small Tier 8 node respawn time doubled (68300 seconds to 126600 seconds) - Hide and Critter carcasses despawn after 600 seconds instead of 86400 seconds ” These are all incredibly bad and are not needed. Gathering T7 and T8 is so bad to begin with, at least everyone can …

• Yeah the only people that can build it are people who paid $100 for the Legendary Founder account during alpha/beta. So no it shouldn't be available to everyone, its a perk of being one of the backers of the game at its beginning.

• Avalon isn't a city.