Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 22.

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• If you played WoW at any high level no healer gets killed 1v1... wtf are you smoking OP?

• Black Screen & Cant Login Thread

Psikick - - Bugs

Beitrag

East coast here and same thing. Ever since maintenance I've been black screening and crashing every single load screen. I can't even play It's definitely a routing error. Do a tracert to albiononline.com in cmd prompt and you'll see. Mine is non stop timing out

• Maybe it's the way my eyes see colors (not colorblind, but loved colorblind mode in league), but there's times I can't find it at all lol. Maybe it's just me.

• Even at 1920x1080 I find the cursor hard to find quite often. It blends in to 75% of the backgrounds. We need an answer or better cursors...

• NDA balance

Psikick - - Overpowered/Underpowered Items

Beitrag

Agreed like it's supposed to be there to give us some direction of what you're thinking, but nothing in 2 weeks

• Frost over-nerfed

Beitrag

Which gvgs? You are proving you're clueless. I'm in Exertion and 99% of every frost is leveling fire bc frost sucks now. Not just to level it up to make it even... That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Lol I'm 90 spec 1h frost and 40 spec 1h fire. My 50 spec less 1h fire outshines frost so bad it's not funny. You people are so clueless. They just added diminishing returns back so frost slows are crap now also. So you nerfed the cc and the dmg. Frost didn't become meta until it had diminishin…

• Frost over-nerfed

Beitrag

I also agree. 85% of all frost I know switched to fire. It's dmg is just slightly too low now and adding diminishing returns back (was needed for all CC) was a double hit to frost.

• Player Population

Psikick - - General Questions & Discussions

Beitrag

Don't worry guys our population is fine. Oh why did you hide it you ask? Because of people trolling with our actual numbers we have WoW server numbers lol...

• Zitat von Ravenar: „I would argue Axe gets the worse new artifact between the two categories. More bleeding spells, that is it? Wait there is a stun passive? yaay.[/b]<span style="background-color: rgb(252, 253, 254); font-size: 17.6px;"> “ You couldn't be more wrong. It's being used by several gvg teams...

• Dwindling player base

Beitrag

I had several problems with Korn's post as do most people. Korn always talks very vague. That post didn't clear up shit. To say you have CCU = to 2 1/2 WoW servers or whatever is bullshit. Where is the actual number that everyone is asking for? Why not just post the CCU on the website or in the client? If they're so proud of their numbers they wouldn't be vague and hide them. Since wow servers did the clustering thing to say you have 2 1/2 servers worth much information. When I ran around five o…

• Dwindling player base

Beitrag

Weekly reminder the amount of characters that have gained Fame does not equal the amount of players playing the game. Everybody I know who plays the game has three or more characters.

• Dwindling player base

Beitrag

Where was this massive exile for League of Legends? I played it since open beta and remember no such thing. The graph tells a different story. Saying over and over again games lose most of the population at first is simply not true. Yes, you will lose people that just dabble. You don't lose 75% normally. I've never seen it ever.

• Needs to stay that way. You can't DPS in plate. You're playing the wrong game if you think you can... Normally I'd agree, but if they allowed this you'd be trolling everyone. If you think otherwise again you're playing the wrong game. Go to WoW and roll a paladin. DPS all you want in plate.

• Yeah since EA took over it started going downhill. I played from T2A to trammel times and then played on Siege for another year or so after the power scrolls and shit was added. I've played numerous free shards over the years and actually learned about Albion last year while playing a free server. I had a mutual friend of an enemy guild who got me interested in Albion, so I tried it and loved it. Been here since. Just don't agree with the current direction the game has taken. As for my low posts…

• dude I literally just gave you an article that will name off 30 + things for you. Like why do you need a numbered list on the Forum to prove a point to you. It took me 5 Seconds on Google to find that article and I breezed through that article and I found like five reasons myself if I wasn't at work I would give you 50 reasons. what a lot of people don't realize is that us beta testers have been playing this game for a year or years and what we were promised has totally been changed. As the game…

• You kids are impressed with WoW lol. I'm impressed Ultima Online is still being played to this day. I'm debating going back to it even. However at this point it's extremely dated.

• rockpapershotgun.com/2015/06/30/ultima-online-retrospective/ Ultima Online is one of the only true sandboxes to ever exist it is also the very first MMO that was actually truly in a MMO other than Meridian 59. you kids don't know nothing about that and if you did you would want this game to be more like beta-1 and not just care bear crap that we have now. also it's very easy to use Google and look up Altima online and why so many people like it and if you did you could find well over 30 f****** …

• I solo gather in the black zone and haven't died yet. Not even to zergs. Hell since the new patch I took a t5 ox from Martlock to Carleone without even worrying lol. Went through the redzone to see 6 people flagged up. Still wasn't worried lol. Pre patch I wouldn't have taken a solo ox... THAT'S HOW FUCKING BAD IT IS NOW. I'll risk a solo ox run b/c of how safe it feels now. GG

• LOL all these people on Carrth's nuts. He's not even that good. He's decent. I've never even heard of the guy before until recently. Nobody who's been around for awhile knows that guy lol. He had a following before Albion and they're all bias. That and these noobs who's never played before release thinks b/c they see this guy killing the most idiotic players I ever seen 90% of the time they think everything is ok. I watched him stream the other day while gathering. Like 2-3 hours he got maybe 2 …